It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Removed(Thought-Police) : Guy Claiming to be Government Area 51 Insider.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think its funny. The OP of the thread has, on their profile 0 threads, 0 posts and still 14 flags.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA
I think its funny. The OP of the thread has, on their profile 0 threads, 0 posts and still 14 flags.

yes when they remove the thread it is completely censored and lost forever.

I have it in my secret files though

*Puts Tin Foil Hat Back ON*

I honestly hope the OP comes back and posts the same claim when he has achieved 20 posts hopefully.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

The OP has come up as 26 threads with 770 posts when I checked. Ohh, the other OP, ok.

As for deleted threads, some mods have acknowledged that national security has been a reason in some rare cases. We do get a lot here on ATS, but some things just have to wait a little longer. There is a lot in the Hoax bin that I am still undecided on, along with some crap as well.

I have noticed some very interesting threads get stopped, moved and deleted over time. Maybe they where onto something or just delusional. The search continues...
edit on 3-7-2011 by kwakakev because: mistake about OP referenced

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

It is Fun to talk about Aliens and UFO's This being a Conspiracy site and all. So why does anyone claiming to be a government Agent Thread get removed; How would ATS be able to verify they were a government Agent or not with this knowledge (COINTELPRO)

Does ATS act to remove threads of people that claim to be government under their own suppositions; or are they in collusion with the government; whats wrong with mere conjecture and speculation.

Ok so with this we have concluded that The thread probably should have been moved to Skunk-Works instead of 404'ed By the Thought-Police.

I am really curious as to why the thread was removed even if the poster hadn't achieved 20 posts. Even though this poster was very intriguing and sparked some interesting debate.

Is a shame it was removed.

edit on 3-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

He mean't the OP of the thread my thread is about

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UserName: AInsider (Its I Not L)

As for deleted threads, some mods have acknowledged that national security has been a reason in some rare cases. We do get a lot here on ATS, but some things just have to wait a little longer. There is a lot in the Hoax bin that I am still undecided on, along with some crap as well.

Wow that is quite interesting some threads were claimed to be removed for 'National Security Reasons' By some Mods?

I have noticed some very interesting threads get stopped, moved and deleted over time. Maybe they where onto something or just delusional. The search continues...

Yes that's definitely true some of the most interesting and intriguing threads get 404'ed By the ATS Thought-Police

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

So... do you have any links or Hints at search options for threads removed for National Security Reasons?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

In reading your OP I thought maybe the problem for the page being 404d was because the Mods did a check on his IP and saw he was a previous banned member or known hoaxer.

But he hasn`t been banned AInsider as it says member in his/her profile.

Kinda feel jealous I didn`t get to read it before it disappeared.

Scratching my head.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I have the OP's Post in a text File But i'm not sure if i'm allowed to post it. I would if the Mods Give Permission.

I think it might be against the T And C though to post information from a banned thread though.. Shame.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Everything happens for a reason. I was puzzled when I realized that the thread had in fact been removed. Friend, I am glad you started this discussion because it needs to be discussed in all seriousness. I will not go into full detail at the moment, but I will say that the information that was presented earlier was in fact real in many aspects. It never occured to me that above top secret would remove such a post, but they must know something. The original poster has been removed from my friends list as well. Regardless of what is going on, I feel relieved that people are showing a genuine interest in this matter.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

I will not go into full detail at the moment, but I will say that the information that was presented earlier was in fact real in many aspects.

Agreed it seems close-minded to close such an intriguing thread.

If there is any information you can expound upon; i am open-minded and am willing to be open to information no matter how far-fetched.

It never occured to me that above top secret would remove such a post, but they must know something. The original poster has been removed from my friends list as well. Regardless of what is going on, I feel relieved that people are showing a genuine interest in this matter.

Yes for a conspiracy site you would think the OP's Claim would at-least be tossed in Skunk works to be discussed instead of outright 404'ing it Via the Thought-Police

It just seems really Cover-Up ish to me *Puts tin Foil hat On*

Because i really wanted to discuss the OP's post

Thank-you for your response.

I am concerned along with many other UFO, ET, Conspiracy Nuts.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I added you as a friend and hope to have many conversations with you and the rest of the above top secret community that wishes to hear more.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Yeah,do not post it,you`ll get a butt kickin for sure.

I wouldn`t even ask for permission,if its been 404d by the staff, thats how it will stay and you may seem irratating to even ask for permission.

Thing is there is a lot that happens behind the scenes that us members never get to see,we can only speculate,I`m unsure why the person wasn`t banned,if it was that bad to be 404d on their first post.

And from what I`ve seen from times gone past it most definitely wasn`t for nefarious reasons.

Sometimes I have been left scratching my head though.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I`m unsure why the person wasn`t banned,if it was that bad to be 404d on their first post.

And from what I`ve seen from times gone past it most definitely wasn`t for nefarious reasons.

Sometimes I have been left scratching my head though.

Yeah that's true i suppose its weird how he wasn't banned for making a thread before 20 posts.

Maybe they 404'ed the Thread because he didn't post 20 posts first.

But it was sorta his introduction so i don't understand why

IMO should have been tossed into skunk-works but i have no authority over that.

They choose to 404 it and we may never find out.

If i could post the information i would but i fear reprisal for doing such a thing because the information seems extremely disclosure like and intriguing. IMO

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I saw why it was 404'd.
The thread was an introduction thread and they say that is why it was removed.

This is a rant forum. I would say go ahead and post it.

It was interesting but without AInsider it was going nowhere. It's very likely a hoax or the MIB got to him.

Makes you wonder. What would happen if something Top Secret was to get leaked on this site.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The thread was an introduction thread and they say that is why it was removed.

How do you know this? Can you confirm this was why it was removed?

This is a rant forum. I would say go ahead and post it.

I'm allowed to post the OP(original Post) in the Rant Forum? I not so sure if i should; without possible reprisal.

It was interesting but without AInsider it was going nowhere.

No you're wrong there(At-least i think) The OP posted something else right before the thread was removed.
Something about How do you communicate to Aliens or something.

It's very likely a hoax or the MIB got to him.

Yes true and the Thought-Police Could have removed it for him See this post here.

Makes you wonder. What would happen if something Top Secret was to get leaked on this site.

It would probably be removed instantly See this post here.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luckyxfactor

I added you as a friend and hope to have many conversations with you and the rest of the above top secret community that wishes to hear more.

Yes we shall be open-minded about UFO aliens and Conspiracies

Deny- Ignorance >

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Yeah that's true i suppose its weird how he wasn't banned for making a thread before 20 posts.

Maybe they 404'ed the Thread because he didn't post 20 posts first.

That could very well be the reason.

If the guy hasn`t been banned and wants to post that material,then maybe he just needs to do his 20 posts,which we may end up finding outfso long as he continues tp post.

An explanation could be in this recent introduction thread.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

In it notice he/she said ....

Originally posted by sdebunker
I apparently, in my introductory thread of why I signed up here about my research and the New Madrid fault goofed. I supplied the links to all the reference material that could be clicked on, and was told I over-quoted. So, I either created a thread and should of been a short introductory. I know the 20 posts could be easy to achieve, but I just didnt want to roam around adding in replies just for the purpose to get my 20 posts.

It sounds like they are cracking down on the 20 post rule,that maybe all there is to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

It sounds like they are cracking down on the 20 post rule,that maybe all there is to it

Hopefully this person comes back on ATS and attains 20 posts and tries to re-post his Thread.

If not i wonder if i can post the material on a thread...

Whats wrong with talking about his claims. Idk really since this is a conspiracy site isn't that what were supposed to do

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So... do you have any links or Hints at search options for threads removed for National Security Reasons?

Once a thread is gone from here I would say that is the end of it, you would really have to talk to the CIO or the CEO SkepticOverlord on deletion and backup procedures to find out the actual implementation procedures.

The internet is a big place though and there is heaps around. If a leaks are trying to get out through here then they will be trying to get though other places as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Hopefully this person comes back on ATS and attains 20 posts and tries to re-post his Thread.

Yep fingers crossed.

Originally posted by TheUniverse

If not i wonder if i can post the material on a thread...

Whats wrong with talking about his claims. Idk really since this is a conspiracy site isn't that what were supposed to do

Not long ago another member did just that... www.abovetopsecret.com... the new member had made their 20 posts,he started a thread for them,he ended up deeply regreting that he did.

So long as there was no other reason for the 404 other than the 20 post rule....
As you say if the guy has stopped posting now(I`d give it a couple of weeks and check with a mod maybe get them to review this convo we are having?),I cant see the harm that may cause you if you did.

edit on 3-7-2011 by gps777 because: Added link to thread

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join