It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an Astronaut.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
And I saw Aliens in Missions 57n98C1.

It's a lot to take in I understand, but I feel it's time I finally went public with this information. I was part of Delta-Epsilon5. A secret space agency co-ordinated by the NRO*. Dan Flemming was the go to guy, he set up the backdoor deals with NASA to relay the budget through overpricing on the shuttle materials. Basically, everything NASA bought, they were really buying about triple the amount of goods, this has been going on since the Apollo days.

So the NRO contacted us out of the JTF2 teams, they didn't want US nationals running the operations for two reasons, one I think was that it compartmentalized the operation, and two, they didn't want their own people running these OPS, and I'll tell you why....

The Grays are at it with the Pleiadians. (We call 'em Pladies for short). The Grays are the ones responsible for the probings and mutilations, the Pladies are doing most of the recon. We fought along side the Pladies a few times, but the Grays have been making steady ground on the whole ghost war.

Most people don't know anything is going on, but there are daily firefights on the dark side of the moon. We've been lucky to do most of the fighting there, but it's starting to move inland, and that's why I'm posting. The Grays are getting closer and closer to infiltrating our planet. They have clones and Manchurians all over the place. We have to stop them, before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I wan't expecting humour or wit on this site, you took me by surprise.

I would like to sign up to help fight the ghost wat please. Not that I give a damn, just think it would be cool to visit the moon!
edit on 2-7-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I can tell you as a MSM insider, we can both confirm and deny this story.
Please watch your local news outlet for updates.

PS - Please PM me with anything else you know.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
TPTB must have moved this thread. It was posted in the Aliens forum. They could be on to me. If anyone has questions, I suggest asking them now before they find me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Most people don't know anything is going on, but there are daily firefights on the dark side of the moon. We've been lucky to do most of the fighting there, but it's starting to move inland, and that's why I'm posting. The Grays are getting closer and closer to infiltrating our planet. They have clones and Manchurians all over the place. We have to stop them, before it's too late.

Oh boncho you so crazy...By the way everybody knows the grays already infiltrated this planet, and have been in control for hundreds of thousands of years already.

And the Pleiadians well lots of them are just reptilians in new bodies, and some of the originals are just passing by and looking at the wildlife once in a while, "the wildlife being humanity that is"

Really there is nothing to conquer or take over, it already has been taken over for longer then you can imagine. Always remember- all your bases are belong to us. Obviously your source is bunk. I mean duh...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Actually, I'm a MSM reporter too, and trust me; you can definitely trust me! Everything I report is honest and I'm here to tell you that we are 100% accurate with no propaganda, no lies, and we tell the whole story with excellent sources.

MSM is on your side!

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Sweet!
We've been working on a story about how stripper pole grease causes cancer.
You just might have all the inside info we need to crack that story wide open.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't muddle up this thread with childish banter.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
got any documents, photos ,or video????
anything other than just your word

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey
got any documents, photos ,or video????
anything other than just your word

Classified.

top topics