It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's Family...not really attacked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I was on the blanked directly behind Mr. Beck, and while we did find it amusing that wine was spilled on Tanya & co, I can tell you that it was 100% accidental. My friend was drinking her wine and it tipped over, as wine glasses are wont to do. We immediately helped Tanya & co clean up the "mess" and offered them our napkins, and apologies were made. There was no hostility or animosity in the exchange, and I find it hard to believe that a half-filled glass of wine would be capable of "soaking" anyone, even waif-thin Tanya. Moreover, why would we waste the wine?

Glenn Beck's paranoid reality-twisting has become so ingrained in him that he can't even go for a nice night out without turning every slight into a vast liberal conspiracy. Poor Tanya.

Source

But that's OK, I'm sure his loyal fans will come on by and try to defend his story no matter how much he really did twist it.

Stop listening to this gullible Mormon businessman, thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Wow that's a statement with absolutely no truth to it either yet you take that over Becks word?

Seems like you are guilty of the same thing your accusing the right wingers of doing.

Shame on you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
There's one

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

As far as I know there is no truth to support Becks story or this one you posted. Both just word of mouth. Yet you have no problem believing one is right and the other is wrong with absolutely no proof.

I can't say who is right since I wasn't there but apparantly you can.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by SeventhSeal

As far as I know there is no truth to support Becks story or this one you posted. Both just word of mouth. Yet you have no problem believing one is right and the other is wrong with absolutely no proof.

I can't say who is right since I wasn't there but apparantly you can.

It's important to note that so many fell victim to Beck's ugly mouth and deception, and that includes being gullible to believe his story about being "assaulted."

The guy is a sensationalist and that's what he gets paid to do.

You don't have to take this story as truth, but is it more believable or accurate than Beck's?

Duh.

Also, as of now, it's pretty much the truth and the story goes on how the "incident" really played out.
edit on 2-7-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I just stated that one is as believable as the other since there is no proof either way yet you side with one person and not the other making you as guilty as the people that believe Beck is always right with no proof.

You are the same as Becks followers.

Sorry

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
GB LIES!
haha
Glen Beck & His Fake Tears Exposed
www.youtube.com...

he used vicks

busted!

tub bubbles:
Kro are you begining to be the kiss of death to everything you defend?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Danbones because: heh heh sorry couldn't resist a logical question

edit on 2-7-2011 by Danbones because: spelling by gosh!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Glenn Beck is guilty of sensationalizing stories before.

The one with "the big bad Liberals throwing wine all over his wife" is one of them.

Sorry that this article is about how it's complete BS.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by kro32

The one with "the big bad Liberals throwing wine all over his wife" is one of them.

Show some proof for either party and I will believe that story. And I've never once defended Beck nor have I called him a liar I simply stated that no one who wasn't there can make that determination.

Sorry if logic get's in the way of your rants

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That youtube video is very misleading. He was doing a photo shoot and was making fun of himself crying. Here I thought you had proof that he used vicks on one of his shows to make himself cry.
edit on 2-7-2011 by wardk28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28

That youtube video is very misleading. He was doing a photo shoot and was making fun of himself crying. Here I thought you had proof that he used vicks on one of his shows to make himself cry.
edit on 2-7-2011 by wardk28 because: (no reason given)

your statement is very missleading
crooksandliars.com...

here you go
read
edit on 2-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah, even though the video was for a particular photo shoot, it's the concept that Beck is a fraud who is able to make himself cry on command to fool the minority who actually listen to what he has to say.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by kro32

So you don't believe an angry crowd of Beck haters, like yourself, could ever attack him if they had the chance. They would just look at him with a harsh stare and let him pass or do you think there are those out there who might actually do something because of their dislike for him.

Knowing the amount of hate that exists for this man I find it very plausible that this could happen.
edit on 2-7-2011 by kro32 because: added more

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
here is a good cross section of beck fails...
if nothing else its hilariously hard to watch
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Alternate view of Glenn Beck story

Seems that the article you posted is not entirely truthful either. Just depends on who you choose to believe I guess.
It would appear that she was much more involved than she would like you to believe. Read the entire article that I have linked to above.
edit on 2-7-2011 by cdnutz44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cdnutz44

So basically, you're claiming that my source isn't truthful but yet you posted a source that's biased.

Hm, alright. Well played.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I didn't say your source was biased or incorrect. I posted a link to a story that goes a bit deeper and questions the credibility of the woman who was quoted in your story. I said you may believe what you choose.

Reading comprehension......it's a good thing!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cdnutz44

Bah! You are right though, it is about what to believe and what not.....you choose your own "news" per say...

Just like those who watch Fox or MSNBC. You choose to hear what you Want to hear.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I just stated that one is as believable as the other since there is no proof either way yet you side with one person and not the other making you as guilty as the people that believe Beck is always right with no proof.

You are the same as Becks followers.

Sorry

Not really. I am having a very difficult time believing that anyone heckled "We hate conservatives around here." There is very little believable about that. It is also pretty damn hard to believe he was assaulted in the presence of his security and hundreds of other people yet failed to call the proper authorities to report said assault.

No. One is not as believable as the other. That said, point taken that neither can be definitively proven from here.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Wow... really? He was talking about his eyes getting use to the vicks as in after they just put it on. Come guys, if you wanna bash Glenn thats fine, but to twist and make up stuff, thats exactly what you say Beck does.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join