It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News caster tells all

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wow!
public tv.
whats next

I mean, it's but one of hundreds of symbols that one can find
just by knowing what to look for. but he chose the government
not just some corporation... It speaks volumes.
This is the first time i see msm talking like this, do we have the start
of the opening of the eyes, because the only way to wake up is to
open your eyes. Look around you will not believe your eyes

Breaking AMAZING News caster tells people,goverment satanists exposed,wake up,29/06/11,MP4,mp4.

He is telling the world that tptb are evil

that will sting the republicains

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Now how can this be since TPTB and the NWO control everything? Either they don't or this is all part of their grand plan.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Now how can this be since TPTB and the NWO control everything? Either they don't or this is all part of their grand plan.

Its RT news....they have a history of pandering to us conspiracy types and promoting vague and unproven theories.

But yeah, pretty funny to see them touch this subject in general. What will the RT boys n gals do next?

Thanks for posting this.

MM

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Who knows

Maybe he's a democrate

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm not particularly a fan of the tv series Southpark, but this reminds me of an episode. This was an episode relating to the 9/11 attacks. Basically in the end, the president told them that it's good to have conspiracy against them, as it makes them seem more powerful.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I found this totally odd, not because i dont believe TPTB are indeed occultists but to what purpose could this broadcast serve?

Is it just a simple "republicans are evil"?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I found this totally odd, not because i dont believe TPTB are indeed occultists but to what purpose could this broadcast serve?

Is it just a simple "republicans are evil"?

Its not just republicans and it is not all republicans it is a far and wide range of people hell bent on a one world government and a one world religion . These. Children of Satan are so close to this goal that many will be absolutely taken aback when they wake up one day and the America you knew is gone and the UN is calling the shots . The money you had in your bank accounts will be useless and to buy or sell you will be forced to deal in there terms.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Bushes are Skull And Bones. If you want to see how blackworld intelligence warhawks were founding the CIA and being innitiated into Skull And Bones, just watch that movie 'The Good Shepherd'. And, it's a really good film.
That thing about the stars reversed is WOW, weird and dark! And in our faces. The Audacity of no hope. ......

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance Correct,

Seriously this 'Satanist Propaganda' is becoming tiresome,

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
RT News is funded by the Russian government.

Awesome source...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The question is, why did they flip the stars? Having been a graphic designer, altering logos are seldom done because the image has been ingrained in the public's subconscious over the years. People become accustom to those images.

If they do change the image it's usually a noticeable change due to modernizing the image to reflect the current graphic trends or removing parts of it to clean up the image.

Don't get me wrong, but some large corporations have changed their logos for one reason or another. Walmart changed it's star identity to an asterisk type of star. Mazda and Chrysler are a couple of other examples.

A reason behind the subtle change to the angle of the stars is really perplexing. The majority of the public wouldn't even notice the change, so why was it done?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And our media is funded by a better source?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Well, I dont know if I buy his argument, personally. But he would fit right in on ATS, thats for sure. That whole 'hey the stars are now upside down and that means Satan" thing is totally right up our alley.

Even if it isnt true, and its not really some signal that Rove, Cheney and co. sold the Republican party's soul to the devil, I think it should be pointed out often in threads that the upside down five pointed stars represent Satan just to fire up the fundies.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: speeling airors

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by boncho

And our media is funded by a better source?

I'll choose American lies over Russian lies any day.

Russians are still getting 120% molar yields in their chemical reactions right?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There is another thread about this at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Independent media is a very important thing if a lot of these big problems are to be addressed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
There is another thread about this at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Independent media is a very important thing if a lot of these big problems are to be addressed.

How is the Russian government "independent"?

There are additional requirements on commercial TV channels. For state support of ANO "TV-Novosti" (channel Russia Today) is proposed to spend 2.4 billion rubles.

Russia Today promotes President Putin’s foreign policy and a Russian view of the world while including few, often ‘tokenistic’, dissenting voices.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay

This is the first time i see msm talking like this

The question remains, is RT regarded as part of the MSM? In some circles, yeah. In others, no.

From what I've come to understand of RT, it is an outlet of the Russian & international perspective of events that unfold throughout the world, to include America: "RT America focuses on covering the Americas from an international and Russian perspective." Source: en.wikipedia.org...(TV_network)

Granted that quote points out America[s], though I think there can be little doubt that RT's coverage of American domestic & foreign policies are not quite so benign as you'll find in traditional American MSM outlets.

Another factor that weighs in on this question of MSM qualification is RT's funding. According to the wiki article linked above, much of their organization's funding is derived from the Russian Federal budget; and then there are these criticisms as well: en.wikipedia.org...

My take is that all sides vie for the spotlight in terms of "putting out the information." Is RT as critical of Russian domestic/foreign policies as it is of American domestic/foreign policies? I don't know. I don't speak Russian; I'm not familiar with Russian politics, regional/state challenges & Russian perspectives of international conflict. But I do know that RT is a tool to shape American public opinion to the advantage of Russian interests. As such, I am often as distrustful of RT as I am of traditional MSM outlets in the United States.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Axebo because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How is the Russian government "independent"?

It is not American.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
From everything i've seen on RT they look like a propaganda outlet. I certianly would'nt consider them an unbiased and independent news source.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
RT is just taking advantage of the world situation, just propping themselves up because the cancer doesnt really care or have enough resources to completely quiet things it right now, being as their busy preparing for whatever sick #coaster ride is about to come.
edit on 3-7-2011 by stoptheinsanity2012 because: mispelling and forgot ideas

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join