It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Cartoon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
lol! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Waste of time? Heck no! You are quite gifted.

Awww, you sound like my mother. Now you just gotta tell me I'm not ugly, I'm just unique looking in an odd sort of way.

The satirical/tongue-in-cheek message gets the job done. Bravo!

Thank you. It was what I was going for.

(The expression on Charlie Sheen's face when he saw that shadow in the door, lol, priceless.)

Adding age to Mr Sheen was easy. Making him a crazy monkey was not my work...he did that part on his own.

AND the little narrator-guy is simply innocently adorable,

Awww (again). I also like the little bugger and hope to get a lot of use out of him in future vlogging.

and I like his voice.

Ok, now I know you are fibbing. That's MY VOICE and I have had to defend it my entire life. Damn all men who have manly voices...damn them right to heck (shakes tiny fist).

Thanks for the greatest/nicest review of my latest tomfoolery. You guys (and girls) make me really enjoy being silly.

MM
edit on 4-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Looking for a cheap reason to bump this thread, I've decided to add a screen shot from the clip. The picture is a recreation of the epic showdown between Obama and Osama moments before Osama is destroyed by our hero.

As far as I know, this is almost exactly how it went down.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33050ee166f5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I watched you make this. Still love it. Good job kiddo.
But I'm biased so my praise don't really count.

edit on 4-7-2011 by mrmarti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmarti
reply to post by Mr Mask

I watched you make this. Still love it. Good job kiddo.
But I'm biased so my praise don't really count.

edit on 4-7-2011 by mrmarti because: (no reason given)

Your praise is the only praise that counts, actually!

PS- stop watching me make stuff!

MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Here's a few more screen shots from the video (cheap bump you say? Bah!).

Do whatever you want with them!

Obama looking for Osama.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66d5182479e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama ready to kill Charlie Sheen 10 years from now.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c39c063561d.jpg[/atsimg]

Ozomba!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44f870fff564.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sweet! Woke up to finding a handful of new stars n flags! Sadly, no replies...sad boosh

Thanks for watching the clip!

MM

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Star & Flag for your efforts!

I loved the absurd cynical humor... something I've been accused of doing at times. And the tone of voice... priceless!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny
Star & Flag for your efforts!

I loved the absurd cynical humor... something I've been accused of doing at times. And the tone of voice... priceless!

Woohoo a free bump! That keeps this thread from disappearing into the pit of forgotten threads yet again! Thank you!

Thanks for the s&f!

As for the voice...I don't have much choice in its tone...its mine.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
lol

This is sooo funny! I bet you would have hundreds of flags if people realized it was another one of your comic vids.

hint hint: title change?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
lol

This is sooo funny! I bet you would have hundreds of flags if people realized it was another one of your comic vids.

Yeah, the title was a crappy choice...I agree. Shoulda made something snazzy sounding that caught people's attention...eh. Too late to change the title now without bothering the mods and whining like a big sissy.

Oh well...lol.

BUT YOU HAVE BUMPED THIS THREAD!!!

So thank you very much. Glad it made you laugh. I do so love making strangers laugh.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I liked the video quite a bit but my favorite part was the response in the comments to the guy that said something

about the credit belonging to the SEAL team. Had a late night raucous laugh/snort combo.

Also, when I first saw the title only one thing came to mind...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5355b5ec9c66.gif[/atsimg]

Then I realized who was posting
edit on 6-7-2011 by Domo1 because: slowpoke.jpg

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I liked the video quite a bit but my favorite part was the response in the comments to the guy that said something

about the credit belonging to the SEAL team. Had a late night raucous laugh/snort combo.

Holy crap, two bumps in the same 15 minutes! Its a holy day! Thanks for saving the thread from the bottom of the list, sir. I owe ya!

As for reading the comments, I do not recommend doing that...there are less T&Cs on youtube and I tend to get a bit uppity. But really, did you know the Seals killed Osama, and not Obama himself?! I mean, did the news cover that? I was shocked actually.

Thanks for the free bump dude.

MM
edit on 6-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/792f9bc2bf3d.jpg[/atsimg]

Stop that!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

OUCH! Seriously good video though. How long does something like that take? About all I can do is shoop the girlfriends head onto someone else's body! Last free bump because you amuse me.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Mr Mask

OUCH! Seriously good video though. How long does something like that take? About all I can do is shoop the girlfriends head onto someone else's body! Last free bump because you amuse me.

Eh, takes about ten hours to complete one, I'd say. Most the time is spent seeking source images not really working on it.

As for lacking Shop skills, just keep doing it and watching tutorials. Thats all I ever do really. If I can't create something, I go and search up a tutorial on it...and its always there.

Heck, I could search "photoshop tutorial putting girlfriend's head on another body" and I'm sure I'd find it.

Not that I do that...no really I don't.

BUT I do appreciate the free bumps sir. So thanks again!

Sorry bout the C-breaker.

MM

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Osama jumping out of a Bush and stabbing me.

The horror!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a9776072a3f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
lol

Ok, so I took your advice and asked for a title change. The mods were kind enough to hook me up! (thank you mods!)

So nows the test of title! If people don't watch it now...its not the title...it just a sucky thread.

Time will tell.

PS- I wanted them to change the title to "Nude girls Nude girls Nude girls violence sex Nude girls"...but I guess the mods didn't go for it.

MM
edit on 6-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I like this title better. Anyway, they don't know what they are missing. Their loss.
Bump da da bump.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bumpity Bump....Love the sarcasm...Very clever... Job well done as usual!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I like this title better. Anyway, they don't know what they are missing. Their loss.
Bump da da bump.

Thank you again! Yeah, I guess "cartoon" is better than "news", but most Americans are already forced to watch news virtually indistinguishable from cartoons already, so I dunno if it will work.

But you know I love a free bump when a cartoon is on the line!

MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join