It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionist ideology VS Nazi ideology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yesterday at PD my probation officer (ex Air-Force Officer) and a farmer (ex-Navy) were discussing different issues about the army, WWII, politics, then it evolved in to discussions regarding German holocaust and Nazi ideology.. Then slowly evolved to Jews, then slowly evolved to Israel/Palestine conflict.

This is the first time I have been forced to talk about these things in PD, I never talk this way because most just don't give a damn about these topics, everyone in PD would probably can list all the names of different Alcohol and drugs, the names of different gangs, can give you detail account of different incidents, stabbings, car crashes, police chases, fraud cases etc... Because that is what everyone talks about.

Any ways, the farmer and my Probation Officer were talking, talking, I'm sitting in the back of the van just like everyone else ready to go back to the center. What ticked me off was when my probation officer said Israelis are hard to deal with but claimed to not know why. I got pissed of and got out of the van, went in the front and butted in the conversation.

I said Mr. ______, Jews are not hard to deal with, Zionists are. Just couple of minutes ago you were talking about the Nazis, and was wondering why they hated Jews, then you talked about the race supremacy ideology. How hard is it to comprehend? Zionists are hard to deal with just like Nazis would be hard to deal with.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3c320976022.jpg[/atsimg]

Zionists and Nazis have the same ideology. The ideology of supremacy is also embedded in Zionism. They believe they are superior to the rest of humanity because GOD made them superior, and to Zionists, "Jew" is as much a race as it is a religious belief.

So let's get real here, Nazi and Zionists are hard to deal with, neither Nazis nor Zionists represent all portions, all sides, all segments of any society.

These two racist, and genocidal ideologies, one which has been almost eradicated, the other which feasts from the guilt of the first.

So what I'm trying to say is, that a lot of people have no idea why Zionists behave the way they do. My probation officer was talking about Palestinians receiving the wrong side of the stick, he knew because he met both Arabs (from Sanai, Jordan and Lebanon) and also met Jews mostly from Israel.

He knew about the facts on the ground, the way Palestinians are treated etc, but he didn't know why Jews would act like that, so I felt the urge to explain to him.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Food for thought in this link

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Turn's out, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer rings true for this situation

Zionists and Nazis have the same ideology. The ideology of supremacy is also embedded in Zionism. They believe they are superior to the rest of humanity because GOD made them superior, and to Zionists, "Jew" is as much a race as it is a religious belief.

Yes this is very true. This video/documentary shows some Jewish people who are against Zionism and how they use Anti-Semitism To Label anyone who questions the Zionists.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Bravo

I think you explained that brilliantly!

I had'nt thought of it that way before...but looking at it, it makes perfect sense...

The question is...now the problems identified...whats the solution?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks confreak, I agree with the previous posters. You have very well condensed the key similarities between the two. Let me also join TheUniverse in his recommendation of the video defamation. I have watched the video some time ago and found it quite entertaining and informative.

Amusingly, I mistook the first Zionists I encountered for Nazis. While surfing the web and reading the online version of the Jerusalem Post, I encountered some comments which were full of hate and superciliousness. “Trolls”, I assumed and believed that the likely culprits must be neo-Nazis, someone who whished to discredit jews and Israel by faking jewish supremacism. Quite naïve in retrospect.

Here is a link to the widely circulated photo comparison between Nazi Germany and modern Israel.
whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Omg those pictures are shocking....why arent the west stopping this? Surely this is a huge issue?? more important than bloody Libya?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

Omg those pictures are shocking....why arent the west stopping this? Surely this is a huge issue?? more important than bloody Libya?

Those pictures give you a pretty clear indication of where this is headed

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Hadn't seen that clip yet. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
you'll like this link dude, nazism and zionism are one of the same!

The Origins Of Modern Zionism & Satanism- theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com...

and here's a thread giving an example of jews standing against zionism- www.abovetopsecret.com...

enjoy.
edit on 3/7/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/11 by WHOS READY because: to take out the link about the nazi zionist medal

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
How can Zionism and Nazism be one in the same?

Zionists wanted (and got) a Jewish homeland. Nazi's wanted to control the world. Now we can all argue about whether Jews secretly control the world, but don't confuse that with Zionism.

I'm an anti-zionist btw and support the movement for a free Palestine.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yakuzakid

check this out dude- theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com...

and the links above!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Just because the Nazi's supported Zionism (and why wouldn't they, they wanted the Jews out of Germany), doesn't mean they held the same beliefs. After all the Nazi's were just another western government, and most western governments have supported Zionism for a long time.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And does anyone have a UK link to that video in the 2nd post?

Chanel 4 have blocked it :/

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Project paper Clip.
US Involvement with Nazis and Holy or should i say UNHOLY Roman Empire
Hitler was from Jewish descent (father or grandfather was jewish-something like that)
Israel was not recognized as a statehood for jews
False Flag was needed (The murder of jews by Nazi and or Zionist interests if you will) to facilitate statehood of Israel to complete the plan
It is Hidden in front of your face "ashkeNAZI" or european jew
ISis RA ELohim

These forces are indeed clever but divine sight puts these forces in the light and under the microscope
There are good jews, misled jews, and all out evil jews as with all the abrahamic religions and all people

Fortunately Jesus(has nothing to do with the religion of Christianity) forgave them and it was the CHRIST (HOLY SPIRIT) or TRUTH that understood "Forgive them father for they know what they do" and that was true for most Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow.

Please do not try to argue, convince, challenge, play the bait and switch, intelllectual **** swinging game, for I will not fight or defend this truth because truth does not need defense.

Israel The Best Hiding place for Nazis (Its so absurd many cannot and will not see it)
edit on 3-7-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The ideology of supremacy is also embedded in Americanism, Americans even run around invading countries and killing innocent people. Are Americans Nazis too? Or are the ``Zionist`` forcing the U.S to do it?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
heres my 2 cents..

one said "master race".... the other is saying "chosen people".

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Zionists and Nazis have the same ideology. The ideology of supremacy is also embedded in Zionism.

What a horrible compairson indeed.

Zionism was created as a SAFE Haven from European anti-semitism, which as opposed to what you and your ignorant friend imagine, pre-dates the creation of zionism.

Explain these cases of anti-semitism before 1897 (the year Herzl wrote "The Jewish state")

Anti-Semitism in the Russian Empire 18th-19th centuries
Cossack persecution of the Jews 17th century

In 1348, because of the hysteria surrounding the Black Plague, Jews were massacred in Chillon, Basle, Stuttgart, Ulm, Speyer, Dresden, Strasbourg, and Mainz. By 1351, 60 major and 150 smaller Jewish communities had been destroyed.[14] A large number of the surviving Jews fled to Poland, which was very welcoming to Jews at the time

Link
Massacre of Jews at London and York 12th century

That being said. A convert to Judaism becomes a Jew.. A non Aryan can NEVER become an Aryan. he is blacklisted completely and totally from ever being considered 'pure'.

Second of all. ARABIC is the second official language of the Jewish state. Where the hell are you getting the idea of racism here?

They believe they are superior to the rest of humanity because GOD made them superior, and to Zionists, "Jew" is as much a race as it is a religious belief.

It should be mandatory reading for all anti-semites to read Rabbi Elijah Benamozeghs "Israel and Humanity" (dont worry, it reads more like a secular book then a religious one.. The main was very well read in secular philosophy, history, comparitive mythology etc) cause everyone of you have a completely TWISTED idea of what Judaism means.

Judaism is a univeral ideology. G-d does not call them a "nation of priests" to administer unto themselves. He does not call "Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork" (isaiah 19:25) if the G-d of Israel were not the G-d of ALL peoples.. A Jews special relationship with G-d lies soley on his mission towards mankind. There is NO inherent different between Jew and gentile, and any Jew or gentile who thinks that indeed is racist, but it is not a genuine part of Judaism, and many Orthodox Rabbis do not believe that.

It is revolting that Judaism can even be compared in the same breath to the vile, hateful, genocidal pagan abomination that was German Nazism. They are COMPLETELY at odds; at different ends of the moral spectrum.

new topics

top topics

join