It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 People Shrouded In Controversy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello ATSers.

Today I want to bring you a great article that I feel all ATSers and conspiracy theorist should read. I will post little snippets of a few entries but I urge you to read and enjoy the whole link.

Disclaimer: All credit goes to Bryan Johnson (author of the list).

Top 10 People Shrouded In Controversy.

Pejoratives are words or phrases that bring out contempt or distaste in the human psyche. The words elicit a specific emotional reaction in people. Some good examples include the words liberal, punk, hacker, fascist, extremist and conspiracy theorist. In the 20th century, the phrase conspiracy theory began to be used for any accusation that is fully unsupported by conclusive evidence and scientific fact

Phil Schneider.

Phil Schneider stands out in the world of alien conspiracy. In 1995, Schneider began to give public conferences describing the history of human and alien interaction on the planet Earth. Many of his speeches given during 1995 can be viewed on YouTube. Phil claims that he was an ex-government structural engineer, who was put in charge of developing secret underground bases around the United States.

Frank J. Tipler

He has authored books and papers on a hypothesis called the Omega Point, which he claims is a mechanism for the resurrection of the dead. Frank Tipler is also an advocate for intelligent design, which is a concept that “certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection.” The Omega Point is a term used to describe a cosmological state in the distant proper time future of the universe.

Gary McKinnon

Gary McKinnon is a Scottish systems administrator and hacker, who has been accused of what the United States claims is the “biggest military computer hack of all time.” McKinnon has been accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, using the name Solo. The compromised networks are owned and operated by NASA, the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force

Hope you enjoy the article and I look forward to chatting about it.

ALS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

John Lear is such a great person. I really like his open-mindedness.

I think it is great to see him in the list of notable people shrouded in Conspiracy.

I know some of things he claims are far-fetched even if they aren't true its still all good and fun to discuss these topics of the paranormal and UFO's even if they hold little credence

This part really intrigues me Johns friend Bob Lazar

In the footage Bob discusses Sector Four. He mentions unexplained aircraft and their method for propulsion. Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 can serve as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (nicknamed Ununpentium) reportedly provides an energy source that will produce anti-gravity effects under proton bombardment, along with antimatter for energy production.

These claims are actually the most interesting aspect of Bob Lazar’s interview, because Element 115, Ununpentium, wasn’t discovered until 2003, which is fourteen years after Lazar mentioned it. Bob Lazar claimed that if you amplify the nucleus of Element 115, the resulting large-scale gravitational effect can distort the space-time continuum and shorten the distance traveled

This part rings true wow......

John Coleman:

He argues that a small collection of people, whom he calls The Committee of 300, constitute the world’s ruling elite. Coleman has suggested that the group is attempting to form one-world government, or a New World Order. In the text, The Committee of 300 (The Olympians) is a group founded by the British aristocracy, in 1727. The goal of the organization is to influence politics, commerce, banking, media and the military, for centralized global purposes. Coleman has suggested the group is possibly headed by the Rothschild family of international financiers and a collection of Royal Families.

John Coleman argues that the Muslim Brotherhood is a secret Masonic order created with support from T. E. Lawrence, Bertrand Russell and St. John Philby, to “keep the Middle East backward so its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted.”

This stuff is great OP i can't thank you enough S & F
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting list; I must confess I'm surprised Tesla isn't included, he seemed to me to be far more interesting and potentially more important than a few listed here.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Never heard of any of those guys since their names don't seem to come up outside of the conspiracy world.

People surrounded in controversy should be people like Obama or Al Gore. It is good to see the names you posted and i'll look into them a bit.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Very last entry at the bottom of the article, I love listening to the "mysterious caller" recording from the Art Bell show in '97. It gives me chills to this day!

Helluva hoax (if it was one.. DUN DUN DUN
), right down to the transmission going down that whole show was chock full of entertainment value.

Further reading here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The stuff about Kissinger being a KGB mole working for the Soviet Union to destroy America, it makes sense really.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerzwild

I too found it very chilling, hell of an actor if it was a hoax.

ALS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

This stuff is great OP i can't thank you enough S & F

No problem, I'm glad your enjoying it as much as I did.

ALS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thank you, quite a few people there I hadn't heard of. I was well aware of the Litvinenko poisoning, but not the details of what he had published. Another government conducting false flag operations

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Thank you, quite a few people there I hadn't heard of. I was well aware of the Litvinenko poisoning, but not the details of what he had published. Another government conducting false flag operations

I think the Litvinenko is one of the most legitimate conspiracies on the list (if not of modern times). His assassination could have been lifted straight out of a spy novel.

ALS

top topics

join