It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mental Health Screening for Children and Pregnant Women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Illinois Launches Compulsory Mental Health Screening for Children and Pregnant Women.

July 19, 2004
The Leader-Chicago Bureau

Orwellian program in Illinois seeks to place all pregnant women and children through compulsory screening for "mental defectives."-

One group of parents learned about the state's plans to proceed with this program and on Monday issued an alarm asking for parents and citizens concerned about the new program to voice their opinions at the forums.

This might be old news, I just thought this was an interesting story.
link to story here, john

www.couplescompany.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't think it's old news as it's the first I've heard of any serious implementation of this. I see Illinois is doing this under the Children's Mental Health Act of 2003. When did that happen? I continue to be completely lost here as to what's going on.

Here's the Politics & Scandals thread on the similar Fed plan: Bush's "New Freedom" Initiative

And the Medical Issue Thread that's been speculating on this a while: Plans to screen whole US Population for Mental Illness

We're overdue for a comprehensive no BS ATS (or ATSNN or Campaign Issues) analysis of what this all means IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
People I think is time to reverse to the 60S eras, take the tents, and camp into the with house lawn and do the protest and be hippies again, I want the 60"s to come back

Then we can be arrested and be tested for mentally illnesses.

I guess they want the whole country on prescribe drugs, and be easily manipulated.

new topics

join