It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

levitation and mind attack. I need help!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ive been looking for someone and looking for help for a very long time. Before i begin i ask all of you to keep your minds open to what i have to say. Please do not joke about my story as this is very real.
All my life i have known there is something different about me, i have been searching for something yet i do not know what it is i am looking for. I started life as any normal child would have, Nice home, nice family etc...
I am from England.
I was a very quiet child but i was very alert to my surroundings. The only time i have ever mentioned about my experiences was to a lady from the USA on an old website called PRODIGITS. I am hoping you come across this post one day as i think you may have had the answers i needed. We lost contact many years ago If you see this message you will know who i am when i mention about the wooden table in your house. And how i told you all about your surroundings in your house. I am sure you will be looking for me too.

I am now approaching my 33rd birthday and my life has not been Normal. I have had many experiences i cannot explain. I do not know why they have happened to me, for what reason.

It all started as a young boy. I have been attacked all my life by something, i have had gifts so to speak, gifts i cannot explain. It all first started one morning. As i approached the stairs of my house for some reason i stopped at the top. I then began to float down my stairs and safely come to rest at the bottom. Being young i didnt know what to think.

As time went by people began to notice i was different, quiet, shy, withdrawn but all for good reason. I spent my whole life studying people around me. People would talk about me in front of me as if i wasnt even there.

Then these things started, i had voices in my head calling my name to me. Time would slow down all around me, voices would slow down as on a record player. I made the mistake of telling my parents what was happening to me.

I was then taken to the doctors because they were obviously worried.

Still being young i didnt really understand what was happening to me. I was taken to hospital for long tests. I had electrodes on my head linked to some graph that was taken readings. I had wires all over me. They flashed lights at me. During the tests i realized i could control the graph movements with my thoughts they were taking many many notes when i did this.

I think they were testing me for epilepsy but i was never told what the tests were for. I have always had mind abilities.

I have also come under attack from beings, i put this down to demons due to my religious upbringing. I have seen so many things happen around me. My stories would make you very uneasy and not sleep at night.

For some reason i feel something has been attacking me from a very young age. I dont know why i would have this attack for so long. What is it about me that is so important why do i get all this attention. Is something being hidden from me, the truth? I dont know. All i do know is i need help in finding this lady from USA who understood everything i had to say. I think she had answers that was never able to tell me.

I am Looking for ALL those with levitation experience. You MUST be genuine as i am. We need answers to whats been happening. If you have also been attacked in any way at all i would like to hear from you. And maybe just maybe we can piece together our lives.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
We are Rigel4. we offer landing Instructions to all of you without landing gear...

We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapodo123

Hi Rapodo123, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
Interesting Introduction
I look forward to more as you make your journey through the posts
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
you say you were attacked. what happened if i may ask?
what are your feelings when these things happen?
what religion did you grow up with?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are not being attacked - you are being prodded by beings in another dimension who want you too see these things as gifts. They need you to see that you are special and to learn how to use your gifts for the benefit of others.

The levitation you refer to is unusual in that it happened whilst you were awake - others have this experience whilst sleeping and call it astral projection.

The time slowing down feeling is your being slipping in and out of this other dimension - asking you to look at it and study it.

Try to become more centered and practice meditation - this will help you tune into what is required of you.

Welcome to ATS

(Seekeye2)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wish I had answers for you, but if I supplied any information, it would just be what I have come to understand and not be legitimate. I also go on the assumption that folks tell the truth as to do otherwise would be an ego thing of my own, and I don't mind being wrong.

That said, you sound a lot like my grandson whom is also being attacked at night, waking up with cuts on one occasion and on another, having this being manifest in front of him. Also like you, his parents took him to doctors at his own request as he was no longer sleeping due to this and now is being medicated which I am fearful of.

I know he astral projects as I have seen him in one of my outings, yet he does not understand what this even means, he just thought it is fun to fly. I cannot even talk to him as he is protected by his mom. I am learning as I go on this one.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by martiendejong
you say you were attacked. what happened if i may ask?
what are your feelings when these things happen?
what religion did you grow up with?

The attacking or first signs of it happened when i was quite young. We all came home from a night out and as we approached our home 2 guys burst out our house we could see torches in the house as we came on the drive only for 2 guys to burst out our house and ran as fast as they could, my dad and bro jumped out the car and gave chase one got away in a car and the other dived over a steep cliff near us and managed to get away.

Then one day we came home from another time and found our loft space open, as if someone had opened it. No windows were open for a gust of wind to have opened it. Dad called police thinking someone was up there but no one was found. That still remains unsolved.

They things happened in the home to me only. Though im thankful mum was there to witness it. Mum knows some things went on.

There pas a presence in the home. I felt watched and saw a dark object looking at me down the hall. Lights would sway, curtains would move, plants would move and sway side to side. There would be knocks on the door and no one would be there. Once mum was cleaning the inside window and the door knocked she looked down straight away and saw no one there.

My bed sheets vanished one day only for them to appear again just before i went to bed. My bedroom light would turn on and off very often. Thinks would switch off around me and come on again as i walked past it.

I happened to go on a random holiday one day and met a guy i have never known. I was reading in my room on my own and listening to my friends talk about ghost stories. One of them mentioned how he once floated down his stairs at home, i ran out and told him i had the same thing happen to me. I mean how random is that for someone to say that in front of me. That we experienced the same thing yet we randomly met. We lost contact after the holiday and wasnt able to talk to him about it since.

All i ask of you is to believe me in what i say. There are things i cant explain in this world. I have also had abilities of being able to see peoples surrounds from a long way away, But this ability comes and goes. Things have been quiet for a while now that i have married but i thought i would put my story out there in the hope people have experienced the same.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Not sure about the attacking thing, not a huge believer in the supernatural, and especially not demons, but I can make myself levitate almost every time I sleep. Not sure if it's lucid dreaming or astral projection, but it feels more real than reality. I say just embrace it. It sounds like you are bringing the negativity onto yourself with your worrying. Whatever it is that you're scared of, take control of it.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Could you please please please carry around a video camera with you so whenever ANY of this crazy stuff happens, you can record it?

Or you can be the liar on ATS just looking for attention with no source of proof, whatsoever. Not trying to come off rude to you, but it would be GOOD on your behalf to PROVE what you're talking about.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
After chatting to a few people i have met online i have booked an appointment with the doctor to find out what came of my hospital tests i had and what the tests are for. There must be some sort of record about it out there on my files. I will post back any info i get.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And just one other thing before i go, this isnt something i can control, This is something that comes and goes, I do not get the voices in my head calling my name over and over any more, it was as if someone was calling me from within my mind. This wasnt my own voice in my mind the voice that was calling me was clear and of base like tone. A deep voice. Sinister sounding voice. The voice was not calming but one of almost deception.

This had deeply affected my adult life and effected my schooling as a child because i knew the best thing to do was to stay quiet and hide behind my couch and hide under my blanket at night. One night was so bad i had sweat dripping off my body in fear of what was in the house watching me. Not a day goes by when im not in tune with my surroundings and notice even the smallest thing that is out of place or not quite right.

Am i crazy? Do you think im crazy? Trust me im not.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
No, I don't think you are crazy, but I do think you have some mental health issues.

It seems as if you are displaying classic signs of schizophrenia. Is this what you was tested for? Were you prescribed any medication after the tests? Are you taking any medication at the moment, and if so, what is it?

edit on 12-7-2011 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What popped into my mind was " the second coming of Christ". Which I don`t believe in..But seriously the only levitation I have been around was a seance conducted by me at age 12. When the table started to rise and the other children ran out scared to death ,I stayed until I was certain no one was doing it. Then I ran out after them. I never had a seance again.

new topics

join