It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have done no such thing.

I found reference material at the beginning of this thread which seems similar to what I get via messenger .

You keep seeming to think I have found this in the real world, adapted it from the bible or something.

I have shown you what seems similar in the real world but I get my knowledge via messenger, I have told you this repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

i'm not being obstinate, i have a learning disability (short term memory damage and i ain't a spring chicken either). attempt to answer my questions with something besides "quit spamming"! "christian freak!" or "brainwashed!" i think you're doing fairly well so far, but i'd prefer you quit taking my questions and observations and rebuttals as attempts to screw you over or hide the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

you have all the ear marks of a crazy Christian freak

Say what you will about the ideas I put forward but you don’t have to attack me on a personal level. You don’t even know me.

You have the right to reject what I or someone else tells you. You have every right to believe however you wish. Everyone else has that right too, so be aware of that.

I would still like to hear more about your dreams. You can PM me if you like.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
so back to "spamming your thread" with an older question you haven't answered yet. once a woman is no longer menustrating, is she tossed out? this theory of yours, based on your received messages, just keeps killing off more and more people. heaven's getting pretty tiny. pretty soon it'll just be non-existent cause it won't apply to anybody on the planet.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Woman, truly, I like to respect all beliefs (or lack thereof) but yours is absurdity to me. You delve to much into understanding the physical you cannot understand the spiritual. The spiritual is everlasting, the physical is temporary. Also, do not group all Christians together nor proclaim that you completely understand them; I have yet to fully comprehend why you are saying and why.

You lean too much into a notion of sex playing a role in divinity and religion: living water symbolizes the well of truth that lies dormant in each person that can be opened after obtaining and practicing love. I cannot fathom why one would trust in such physical representations as truth; the universe was created and will cease, the spiritual has been from everlasting and never cease.

Are there a group of elites? Shall knowledge lead to salvation? No! This was the error of the Gnostics! Truth cannot set you free but its utilization, it is not an idea but an action and an influence. I find it hard to conceive that a group of elites will experience everlasting salvation for drinking an elixir, it is unworthy of such.

There lies nothing true in the corporeal world but a semblance of such, truth lies only in the spiritual for God is a Spirit. Physical pleasure has no place for God, God loves those who will forgo sexual delight for the Kingdom of Heaven.

Girl, I want to be respectful but I find it hard and I apologize. But I also must again remind you that while you call Christians unrelenting and narrow-minded you show yourself to be the same way. Please be considerate even if others won't be.

Also, who is this messenger and why do you consider him authoritative?

May God lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeshurunAndronicus

The spiritual is everlasting, the physical is temporary.

Physical pleasure has no place for God, God loves those who will forgo sexual delight for the Kingdom of Heaven.

You are the one that fails to understand.

Immortality is achieved by the Gods IN their physical bodies.

They are very much into sexual pleasure and pleasures of the flesh, you may find it all dandy to float around with no body forever but it isn't what the gods think is wonderful.

As I have already said "You are a brainwashed Christian", how about you leave this thread and go elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
so far, the criteria for getting into heaven is:

1) you must be female
2) you must be white
3) you must have negative blood ?
4) you must have green eyes?
5) you must be of the physical bloodline of yeshua

this narrows down the criteria to about 1/16th or even less, of the people on the earth. this may get worse after we factor in whether or not you have to be menustrating, and whether or not you have any other physical maladies that would interfer with the creation of new "Dragons", such as various diseases and genetic abnormalities. even if you qualify for 1-5, you still might have one leg that's too short or blind or lame or deaf, or etc. i'd say it's approaching more like 1/100,000 is more likely. maybe even 1/1,000,000 (who knows what other criteria a physical body would require ? maybe you have an iron deficiency? perhaps you have endometriosis? the list is literally HUGE)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
so back to "spamming your thread" with an older question you haven't answered yet. once a woman is no longer menustrating, is she tossed out? this theory of yours, based on your received messages, just keeps killing off more and more people. heaven's getting pretty tiny. pretty soon it'll just be non-existent cause it won't apply to anybody on the planet.

The bible says only a few get taken, they quote 144,000.

I am sure it will be far more than that.

The Dragon returns youth, his fluid is what gives eternal life by stimulating the pineal gland into life.

The elixir is then created by the women and then given out to many.

Eternal life can be either achieved by being one of the woman and making the elixir yourself or being given it regularly to drink, only the elite are likely to be given it to drink ... almost everyone else is likely to be plain out of luck.

Although the bible says the elite possibly only get one thousand years?
edit on 4-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added more content

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

if it's created by the women,
you still have to prove that eve is hayah.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Woman, be kind and considerate and don't be so rash to lay such claims as brain-washed on others.

If such a fate would be to dwell forever in an orgiastic or some such fashion I am not happy I do not thrive on such temporal pleasures. With God there is true joy, love that fills up the heart that is better than anything the physical could deliver. It is an inward and spiritual love.

What of when the physical fades away and the universe is no more? Dust to dust? The physical cannot be maintained out of its required corporeal conditions. The pineal gland resides with a body but what happens when the universe is abolished? And the elixir?

Also, the book of Revelation doesn't say just 144,000 will be saved, and again it is a spiritual book and not to be interpreted literally.

And why a Dragon? The dragon symbolizes deceit, at least in Biblical terms. And Jesus even says He doesn't like those who practice fornication.

Revelation 2:14-15
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

While it is a spiritual book this holds onto the fact that one must not be concerned about fulfilling sexual or sensual pleasures but spiritual matters.

edit on 4-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: Made an accident
lol

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

144,000 are male virgin jews. the divine council, referenced in deutoronomy and various other places, is numbered 70. these are in charge of the planet. this is the foundational belief that the muslims will inherit 70 virgins in paradise. it isn't virgin women. it's virgin men. by virgin it doesn't mean a young girl, as it isn't using the hebrew definition for virgin in those verses, but the greek version, and the verse goes on to explain it... virgin in this instance is, they haven't had sex, because, sex is just not that important in the wider scheme of things. the flesh body is only a temporary container, an environmental hazard suit, a space suit for walk about on hostile worlds.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i remember watching a youtube video made by this extremely racist black guy. he was quite eloquent and well spoken but completely racist. as he was being interviewed, he explained that white people with red nappy hair and wide noses, were okay, but the rest of the white people were a waste of space. this is because white skinned red haired people were sacrificed to the gods and that was their only purpose, and as evidence, he showed a red haired, white skinned male, not a female.

later, i saw another video, and it seems it was the same fellow, although if not they were very much alike in appearance, mannerisms and speech. he said white people were the devil, and that they should be killed immediately if not sooner. and that once you killed them, you should dig them up, bring them back to life, and kill them again. so in essence, he's advocating torturing white people forever, because we're the seed of satan that gives him eternal life? sounds like self loathing to me

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

if it's created by the women,
you still have to prove that eve is hayah.

You mean how do the Women = Jesus?

I have already answered this ...

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by undo

Lucifer = Morning Star = Jesus

Jesus is Lucifer ie the father of the line, the females of his line keeping his original seed type are now the Morning Stars.

It is they that sing with the sons of God.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

After Jesus died he became the First-fruits ie those that will be harvested.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

I covered all of this in the opening posts of this thread.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

so if the guys who weren't defiled with women are saved but no body else, why is it that defilement with women is a criteria for salvation? these two things contradict each other.
edit on 4-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

144,000 are male virgin jews.

Virgin means the same as first-fruit it means true to an original type .

You are taking far too narrow a view of the word, do you think a "Virgin forest" is full of trees who have never had sex and that is why it so called?

As for it meaning men ... rubbish

"Not deviled with women" simply means not contaminated by women, the only people on earth not altered or contaminated by woman, are woman who are always XX

Men are always deviled by woman because they can never be YY they are always XY

So it really depends how you want to read that verse.

If your brain can't see anything other than the truly obvious and you don't bother to use a dictionary, then of course you will only see it how you read it.

Besides it was pointed out in Revelations 12 that it is a woman who is saved.
edit on 4-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Lucifer does not equal Jesus

Lucifer was what God called a king of Babylon and is allegorically symbolizing Satan. Why? Because he plays as if he is as Christ, good and righteous but his ways are deceit and iniquity.

What are the first-fruits? Those who drink the elixir? The Bible doesn't provide any basis that Jesus drinks this elixir? Is he one of those who makes the elixir? He isn't a female. I am still puzzled about what you declare.

You don't make any real sense to me, girl.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

The Bible specifically mentions that homosexual intercourse is forbidden so it is assumed that undefiled by women would apply only to men.

And Revelation 12 says the woman who bore a man child was saved. Again the Book of Revelation is a heavily spiritual and allegorical book and shouldn't be read literally.

Also, one wouldn't assume that about a forest because a tree doesn't exactly reproduce like mankind. (I learned that in school!
)

edit on 4-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Of course not "A men sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest" That applies to YOU.

1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Those that slept are the woman ...

Song of Solomon 2:7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please.

The brides of Christ.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

you don't bother to use a dictionary, then of course you will only see it how you read it.

now how could you say that to me after all the posts i've had with you in this discussion? are you hoping if you insult me enough, i'll go away?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It also applies to you, madam.
I am aware I have my own prejudice in this matter but you do as well. Duh!

You interpret what you have presented in 1 Corinthians differently than what is generally accepted. People generally suppose that first-fruits refer to the resurrection and not what you have come to believe.

Such as the first verse shows that while men could not fully know the Kingdom of God, after the resurrection of Christ men are able to know all; and the second verse you present shows, at the coming of Christ the resurrection of the dead take place.

The Song of Solomon verse referring to daughters symbolizes all mankind, not just women. Even men are part of the bride of Christ.

I ask you though to consider we have two opposing viewpoints and not be so angry when I disagree on how I treat what you say or a verse, we both are different and differently interpret. Be kind and considerate, please.
Do not hold so highly to your viewpoint that you must insult and disparage, it is a sign of a lack of confidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join