It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
SHRINERS and the “Cross of Lorraine”

You can see these Shiners, who have the funny little red hats

and the “Cross of Lorraine”

in this clip …

from the movie “The Last Crusade”

The Cross of Lorraine has been in countless movies as it is a symbol of the elite.

It was in also in “V for Vendetta” and “Robin Hood” staring Kevin Costner

Not doubt it has been in many more.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

SYMBOLS

A very important step in understanding the Grail is to understand how it is hidden in plain sight.

Ie how is it symbolised? Usually as some inanimate object is how, also in earthly elements and in nature.

Here is some examples of how it is hidden ... many of these things have more than one symbol to represent them. ...

GOD = Rock – Eagle - Sun – Fire – Air – Pyramid

GODDESS = Stone – Dove – Moon – Water – Star – Morning Star - Fallen Star – Grail – Fountain sealed.

VIRGIN MARY = Dove – Easter Lily – Mary Magdalene

GODS PHALLUS = Holy Mountain – Pyramid – Obelisk

GODS SPERM = Rain – River of Pure Water – Waters of life - “WORD” (Greek for logus which means sperm)

TRANSFORMATION = Fire

TRASACTION BETWEEN GOD and WO/man = Fire

PHILOSOPHERS STONE = Changing something which is mortal to something which is immortal ie changing something that corrodes ... lead into something which does not … Gold.

UPRIGHT TRIANGLE = Blade – Phallus – Male – Fire – Air – Fire (Transformation, transaction)

DOWNWARD POINTING TRIANGLE = Chalice – Womb – Woman – Water - Earth

STAR OF DAVID = God and Woman / Goddess conjoined.

FIFTH ELEMENT = The Heavens

PYRAMID and EYE in the CAP STONE = Uncompleted God who is missing his goddess.

EYE is actually in two parts, one eye has to activated to access the other EYE. The first eye = anus, second eye = Pineal gland of which the tears must be wiped.

CAP STONE = White Stone – Bread from heaven. Woman / goddess.

SEA = Nations, Gentiles.

WATERS – God's voice is as the sound of many waters

ROSE = grail, woman, vagina, womb

LILIES = Entrances to a woman's body.

GRAPES / VINE = People.

FOREST / WOOD = Women / Goddess, Morning Stars, First Fruits

STONE = as above but also the stone refers to the pip in “stone” fruit ie apricots for example. .

WORD = In Greek "Word" the "Logus." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (God's phallus).

FALLEN STAR = The wood for the worm or “Wormwood” where the worm dieth not. = Morning star, woman/goddess, first fruits.

ANOINTED = means "Covered in Semen" in Latin.

SAND = treasure hid in sand (populous) grail maidens.

To give you some idea of how these symbols are used in films, I will post here a couple of clips … you will need to view the captions.

The fist one covers the “STONE” and the “FALLEN STAR.”

Stardust

The second one covers almost all of the above …

Revelations

The completed triangle or pyramid is then able to produce it's magic ... without completion both parts of the triangle or pyramid will yield nothing.

link   
Really:

To bring the Grail fully into light for you, will take me many pages of posts full of evidence … however seeing as people on this forum have such tiny attention spans, I will summarize and then move onto the evidence.

link   
A DOUBLE HEADED PHOENIX OR EAGLE has profound esoteric significance.

In medieval alchemical manuscripts a curious androgynous human figure with two heads surmounted by a single crown represents the hermetic adept. In the tests this anodrogyne is referred to as the King-queen the philosophical hermaphrodite.

The word itself is derived from the names of two deities Hermes and Aphrodite divinities associated with fire and water. It never really had to do with a true hermaphrodite but it is the source of the word.

Fire is the master of metals. The word Hermes is from the root herm which means fire. Fire is the Sun principle and in alchemy the Sun is the golden king with his crown of rays.

Aphrodite born out of the sea is a water symbol representing nature and natures life, for all natural creatures originate in water and are nourished by what the Greeks call humid principle. Water is associated with the moon and is the silver Queen, the mother of the generations. Sometimes she is represented with the lunar crescent beneath her feet.

So the double headed eagle a major worship in the world is once again worshipping the woman and the God or the Morning Stars and their Gods conjoined.

Cross + Rose = God, the two creatures expressed as one.

Hermes messenger of heaven + Aphrodite/Venus/Morning Star, now days shown as a double headed eagle or phoenix.

Sun (God) + Moon/Venus/woman

God + Woman with 12 or seven stars upon her head.

Sphinx Lion with golden mane like God = God + the woman who is the other half.

Double headed phoenix = God and woman expressed as Aphrodite/Venus/women to Hermes messenger of heaven.

Heaven = God + Earth = Goddess/woman called Gaia and Danu.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

All things have their own, proper centre in the single Light of creation. Focused therein, all things are both clean and supportive of life. It is prophesied that when this knowledge spreads upon the earth from the greatest to the least, that Earth will reel under the weight of its own productivity; for all life will then unite in knowledgeable cooperation, as One in One. Tomorrow's increase would serve that day. Already, the vine's blossoms had opened. Already, they had been pollinated in the interchange between form and function. Already, the young kernels were nearing completion. If the man should also be blessed in his slumbers as he had been blessed in the evening sacrifice, the morning would provide him abundant seed to take to the marketplace to exchange for garments and to give as alms for the renewal of friendships.

As the vine began to wither in its full age, it was content. The night had been one that would be remembered among the ancients of the peas. It is not that this particular specimen would be celebrated in the stories of the species, but that the True Vine had been faithfully served by the life of one of its extensions in the service of One.

The man stirred from his sleep. He had been dreaming of a herd of deer standing quietly by the window and looking in at him. Morning had come upon Earth, and he understood that the deer were waiting to be fed. He smiled at the Watchers and untangled his long arms and legs from around the Lotus. As he stretched into the Light of another new beginning, his hands were filled with seed.

www.crowndiamond.org...

What a glorious day, when we shall see Him face to face in our midst, as also face upon face within our human tabernacles!

www.crowndiamond.org...

"The water sleeps until the great snake"

Song of Solomon 8:4 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.

Tomorrow, the lilies would open to the sky; the budded rose would learn her destiny and service. Another interval of rest, and then the dawn. I charge you, O daughters of the Chakras, that you stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.

www.crowndiamond.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So who are these Gods?

For the longest time I could only see one set, now I see two sets. One is humanoid, very much like us except larger and with much larger brains which extend out the back and the second is Dragon like. … I guess people would call this second set reptilian in nature. I note all the time on the net people think these two groups are opposed to each other and that the humanoid set which to set us free etc etc...

I am here to tell you nothing is further from the truth, they work together in perfect harmony, both are taking advantage of us … BOTH

We live in the prison they set up for us and there is no getting out of it except to be sent back to start over in the prison or to be harvested. There is no other option … to them we are monkeys who are aggressive, nasty and STUPID.

We are only tolerated because of the elixir and that is all and we are never allowed off this rock ... never.

I will now move on and show you what I think the Dragon type god looks like ...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All cultures on Earth believed in the DRAGON independently of each other, therefore they had all seen the Dragon in there distant pasts?

IN BABYLON THEY WORSHIPED THE DRAGON AS THE SUPREME GOD.

Bible verse ...

Bel and the Dragon 1:23 And in that same place there was a great dragon, which they of Babylon worshipped.

In this thread I will attempt to show you that not only is the DRAGON real but that he is in fact GOD who is at present an absentee land lord.

FIRSTLY I WILL COVER A DRAGONS CHARACTERISTICS

A dragon has a scaly external skeleton which he has in common with the seahorse ... he also looks very much like a Sea - horse.

mmem.spschools.org...

The male seahorse has a pouch, (like a kangaroo) the female places the fertilized eggs in the pouch and the male does the rest ... he gives birth to the young.

I think the DRAGON is very similar in nature - including having a pouch.

Here is quite a nice image of dragon looking very much like a sea horse.

EVIDENCE OF THE DRAGONS EXISTENCE COMES IN MANY FORMS

Firstly from the bible which has some interesting things to say about the DRAGONS.

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls (Lilith type woman).

Jeremiah 51:34 Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon hath devoured me, he hath crushed me, he hath made me an empty vessel, he hath swallowed me up like a dragon, he hath filled his belly with my delicates, he hath cast me out.

Jeremiah 51:37 And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

A Cockatrice is a Wyvern a form of dragon who has only two back legs and wings and looks something like this ...

Very similar to the Seahorse ... obviously related.

The bible talks about this Cockatrice, it says this about after the judgement ...

Isaiah 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.

Isaiah 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

And later this ...

Jeremiah 8:17 For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which will not be charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD.

Right and then we get this ...

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (means God), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

THEN WE HAVE THE WORDS IN OUR LANGUAGE WHICH ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE WORD DRAGON.

DRACONIAN

: of, relating to, or characteristic of Draco or the severe code of laws held to have been framed by him

www.merriam-webster.com...

DRACULA

"Dracula" means "son of Dracul" in Romanian.

Therefore young Vlad was "son of the dragon" or "son of the devil."

Scholars believe this was the beginning of the legend that Dracula was a vampire.

www.infoplease.com...

PUBLIC ART WORKS DEDICATED TO THE DRAGON

The city of London has a statue of a DRAGON at its gates.

England of course is not the only country with public works relating to dragons ... they are everywhere.

A LIVING FORM OF A FLYING DRAGON HAS EVEN BEEN FOUND

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ae700c1da2a.png[/atsimg]

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

its all explained here....
video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Greek God Poseidon

Poseidon was relied upon by sailors for a safe voyage on the sea. Many men drowned horses in sacrifice of his honor. He lived on the ocean floor in a palace made of coral and gems, and drove a chariot pulled by horses.

terrellmims.wordpress.com...

Does God have a phallus and two main probes? Which reside in his pouch (like a kangaroos) Have these have been worshiped and honored by men since time immoral ie ...

Trident Symbols = Gods phallus and his two main probes?

Gods Phallus is the most worshiped symbol of all time - an obelisk is a monument of Gods phallus so is a pyramid which is an upright triangle which stands for fire and BLADE = phallus.

These has been depicted and worshiped for thousands of years.

Poseidon's trident

The Hindu God Shiva trident Shiva is also garnished with serpents which is what the probes look like and which is why God is often surrounded by serpents and you will find them in all religious works.

A trident projecting from the head of baby Jesus on a Roman Catholic Madonna and child image. This in fact originally represented Queen Semiramis and Nimrod her husband/son. See the origin of sun worship and Babylon. Also notice the hand how it is displayed with two fingers and thumb prominent, another way of symbolizing the trident, a Satanic hand sign, symbolic of occult powers, also used by high Church officials and priests in various blessings invoking the sign of the cross by motioning their right hand with two fingers and thumb casually extended. It is also found in freemasonry of which origins can be found in the Catholic Church.

The fleur de lis – is the combination of the Lilly at the bottom pointing downwards and the trident putting upwards and stylized like a Lilly / Lotus flower.

"The fleur de lis meaning is a symbolic drawing of a lily or an iris. You will see it all over in European coats of arms and is really representative of the French.

And my personal favourite

Baphomet

Because Éliphas Lévi. Had the guts to go all the way and draw not only Gods phallus and probes but also his pouch .. Go Eliphas! Look carefully at the stomach you will see the rod phallus two probes and behind the pouch.

Which Eliphas dared to draw where it belonged, was also a symbol of Hermes the messenger of heaven

Caduceus

Medical symbol

This pouch is shown in the world in different forms sometimes quite blatantly like in the Movie BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA

Here is a condensed clip showing you this imagery.

In general a SHELL is used to symbolize the POUCH by the elite

THE NINTH GATE

On the above clip cover you see is a dragon with an open pouch and below it a shell, then throughout the movie you see this shell symbol, including a huge shell logo sign.

Ie, the shell does symbolize the pouch. (don't bother to watch the clip it stuffed out)

Here is how the shell has been used in history to show this …

Pouch symbols in the World

Venus on the Shell

Venus as the Pentacle Star with the Crescent moon at her feet.

cdn2.ioffer.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Shell Logo

Also obviously in the Matrix

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: big gap

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The CHARIOT card from the Masonic tarot deck

Shows a sea horse like creature conjoining with a woman.

Seven stars represent the Morning Star ...

It is her that is the Statue of Liberty or aka Queen Semiramis.

Tipareth, the Church at Thyatira

Back in the Wilderness: and the Rough Places, Plain

The mansion of the morning star flies in tandem with the sun in his circuits; for its silver windows are as the first clear reflection of that great light's brilliance. Its towers are with him in the east when the sun arises in his strength; they are with him, also, in the west, as he turns to visit other lands. Always near him: if we see them not in his appearances, their hiding brings no shame.

The glory of the sun outshines the mansion of the morning, and he sometimes draws it too close against his countenance for its lesser glory to be visible. Yet, it is very bright, indeed: were it to pass before his face, it would not greatly diminish the sun's shining. She who dwells therein may linger in the night to carry some message to the moon; but she is soon gone to rejoin her beloved, answering his call, and will follow him beyond our certain knowing.

The lady of the morning star is known by some on Earth as Aphrodite, the embodiment of love. We do not contest their view of her; for it was occasioned by the aura of her soul, and it was inevitable that those who could not fully probe her mysteries should name her according to their perceptions of her. She is Venus: called Beauty, by men of the West, and Tipareth, by men of the East. She it is who has the care of all growing things. Her first name was Chauwah.

Seven golden points she has upon her crown, whose lights are mirrored seven times in the golden chain she wears about her neck to soothe her fading memories of the dark mountains she scaled on Earth in the early days, before she was lifted from the seas. It is said by some that she was born from the sea, arising full-grown from its ancient depths upon a shell. This is so, but not strictly so.

She was first born past memory of mortal men in the garden of bliss; her birth from the waters was as a second birth: the beginning of her renewal in the mind of God. It is told she will be carried in that shell-- as in an ark again, as in a chariot of fire-- through and beyond the center of all things, to be seated, at the end of days, in her final place, beyond the partings of all the veils.

At the inward points of her crown are seven narrow windows that shine as silver paths upon her necklace below. We call the light that rims these windows silver, but it is white beyond white, the meeting of visible and invisible. The windows begin as narrow paths of light; for she first entered the lighted realms by narrow roads, which fanned and broadened inwardly to converge as One, landing her safely in the circle of another, denser firmament than we have known-- a sky capable of bearing the negligible weight of such a one as she.

Neither is the mansion that lies beneath those skies truly known to men: the firmament of her world was fashioned as her covering. Neither could men live there, should they succeed in their vain efforts to gain her world without her leave and the consent of her beloved; for the jealous sun would blaze in tireless wrath against their mortal frames, overwhelming their every precaution, should they accost the dwelling of his love.

www.crowndiamond.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
LILIES / LOTUS FLOWER

Much of the bible is really quite carnal and to disguise this the elite came up with different terms . “Lilies” stands for entrances to a female body ie the vagina and anus. Rose stands for vagina.

Song of Solomon 2:1
I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Song of Solomon 7:2
Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (mana bread Rev 2:17) set about with lilies.

Song of Solomon 6:3
I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.

carlos.emory.edu...

The lotus flower is a water lily which grows along the Nile. It opens at dawn, displays its blossom during the day, and closes at dusk.

carlos.emory.edu...&d.html

The pure white lily has long been closely associated with the Virgin Mary especially the Easter Lily.

www.appleseeds.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This movie went a long way towards revealing the truth … sub text maybe easier to view on U tube.

The cap STONE of the pyramid ...or WHITE STONE which = woman of a certain line is a ...

Talisman

A pyramid is shown with the cap stone separated from the main part of the pyramid - which is much like keeping a "Lock separate from a Key."

A Talisman's original meaning however is to complete another object. A Talisman is any object or idea that completed another, making it whole, the finished element.

We see the WHITE STONE in this clip

We also saw the CRESCENT MOON

All things religious come from earlier beginnings. Many associate the Crescent moon and the Star within as an Islamic symbol, actually it was Christian before that and before that probably Egyptian as most things do stem from there.

The Star is a pentacle which = VENUS or one from Christs line, the CRESCENT MOON to me is the pouch.

The importance of the symbol is associated with this bible verse …

Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Now look at this picture and you will see how when you place this symbol up in the air the Sun clothes it or unites with it …

cache.boston.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Christ was only the son of God in that he had some of Gods DNA and was of that the line which contains it.

Thus ...

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Means the joining of the two components

ie One God plus one from this line which contains the DNA from God or goes with God ... forms one unit .... not that they are identical.

One - Dictionary meaning ...

: constituting a unified entity of two or more components : being a single unit or thing

www.merriam-webster.com...

This meaning is confirmed by several verses in the bible but most especially this one ...

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man ...

So if God is not the son of man, how can Jesus be just like God? He can't, therefore the meaning I have for them being ONE is correct.

Adding to this line of thought, are these verses ...

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You note very clearly is Jesus identified as the Son of Man.

But yet it is not a lie that he was a son of God because ...

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

More clearly stated here ...

[Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

So you see, Jesus was an ordinary man, as much as we all, it is simply that he was of this line which many of us on Earth will be.

Jesus being the Son of Man is clearly stated in the bible ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

His parentage is written about in Mathew One ...

[Matthew 1:1[ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

... on and on till ...

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Then it says ...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Here is how I will interpret this ... the holy ghost was in Mary before she got with Joseph, YES, just as it was probably in Joseph. They were both of this line, carry the ghost of their fathers before them ... carry the DNA. Just like our children carry the ghosts of our long dead ancestors. The Ghost in this case being "Holy" because it is the DNA given to man by God or genetically sliced in, whatever, given by him at any case.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The bible is full of verses about an absentee landlord and the stock belonging to him and it is only being taken care of until he/they return.

There are also verses like these ...

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I think the above is definitely true ...

Mayan elder says every 5200 years the light skinned Gods return. Their calendar is just to mark their return and the dawn of a new age and not to be afraid.

This cycle and their return happens repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Man has a habit of humanizing God, there is a name for it which I have forgotten for the moment but basically the theory is when once people knew God was nothing like a human, over time they have made him in their image, rather than the other way around.

This is probably to do with men wanting to claim the power of a God so humanizing God helps in this process much like the Pope I guess.

But elements of the truth can still be found in cultures around the world ... Indians etc would wear feathers especially the chief.

Ra was a bird God like a big eagle which the bible still uses as a reference for god as well as the Sun ...

Pagans did not worship the Sun as God but God as being all powerful and live giving like the Sun It's a very important difference to know. Many people think the bible is not pagan in nature when in fact it is ...

ie

Revelation 1:16 ... and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Here is God as an Eagle which bible scholars will tell you stands for God, like Jesus is symbolised as a Rock etc.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (god), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (either probe or simply dragon serpent ?)

When I say God is a dragon, I do not mean the usual vision people come up with. I feel he was feathered as many have learned dinosaur birds had feathers and he is also able to reside in the sea and has some fish features, this knowledge remains which is why the Pope wears that funny hat ...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I removed the few words you found to be so offensive.

It wasn't really meant as any kind of insult.

I usually only last a page or so on a thread ... nothing personal.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I just wanna say i do appreciate all the information and links you provided.

It does look like you spent alot of time doing this , you seem to have done your homework.

You have alot of information there....

but i really believe your wasting your time. Correlation is very vague. Nd of course cherry picked to suit your "link" ....

You really have got to think of a better way of proving it. Instead of all the movie clips ..the links to opinions etc...

Get us something tangable go out there get me a sample of this elixcer

find me these special humans ... show me some alien dna

show me a sacrafice going on ...

show me something that would be like oh my this guy has something going here ...

but movies?

i'm worried about you . You have to know when to let go ...

sometimes its just a dead end..........You have to be man enough to step back and say you know what i spent alot of time on this but the evidence does not go this road

just let it go...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Gee thanks Chucky

My last thread people got lost in ... did not follow and even asked for it to be clarified.

I have done my best here ... Now I can ... "let go" ... as you say.

Thanks for the concern but as I seem to be plagued by receiving this message ... years now, I hope by spilling it and sharing it ... it will leave me alone ...

This info did not come via movies or the bible ... it came via personal message.

I just found what I could of it in the real world, as that is all people are usually interested in.

edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Get us something tangable go out there get me a sample of this elixcer

find me these special humans ... show me some alien dna

show me a sacrafice going on ...

Regarding this part of your post ... it is actually not a difficult concept to understand ... if I take my phone off the hook ... will it work? ... No ....

If I disconnect my house from the power grid, will my heater work? No.

The pyramid is shown unfinished for a reason, the two pieces are currently separated ... therefore they currently do not work and so therefore there are no obvious women on Earth who have this DNA and the elixir to not to be seen ... as the two halves are at present separate.

Not so after the HARVEST and the return of the other half.
edit on 2-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Much of what you say is based on assumptions or untruths mixed with some truth. Be careful what you are so quick to believe. Lucifer is a deceiver. He lies to justify evil and pull people away from God.

Yes there are many problems with religions though out history and even pagan influences, however the message is almost always good in nature. Most churches preach the “golden rule”, to love others, and to live in peace with one another. The message of “love” is pure.

The “devil” (so to speak, “evil” works too) has manipulated his way into all faucets of our lives including our religions and local clubs.

So be careful not to be pulled away from God or the positive messages by evil, lies, and deceit. That’s just what evil wants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join