It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I intend to finish this thread off now with this post.

This is especially aimed at those Christians on this thread who so desperately quoted the bible as if it were truth and nothing but the truth.

No offense to Jesus or anything but I think it is a fact that the ELITE created him, he in all likelihood never existed, although I accept there maybe a remote possibly that a prophet existed at the time he was not the Son of God, other than he was like us and carried some DNA from the Gods.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

I should first point out my reasons for believing Jesus, the one true son of God is a total fabrication.

First his parentage from the line of David is clearly documented in the bible and his father named as Joseph, hard core Christians will go yes, yes, but, but …. but nothing!

Secondly he is named the “Son of Man” where as God clearly states he is NOT the Son of man, so Jesus can't be the same as God.

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:

Also ...

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

www.gotquestions.org...

You see from the above, that in 325 A.D not very long after the supposed time of Christ, many in the church itself, did not believe him to be a real being!

How the canon—the Bible as we know it—was formed.

The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc.

www.gotquestions.org...

So the bible itself was not written until nearly four hundred years after Christ's supposed death and we all know it has had many rewrites since then but still there are people who will try and claim it is absolute truth! As if the ELITE are somehow totally incapable of lying and manipulating the masses, these people behave like they think the bible arrived by facsimile from Heaven.

These people also try really hard to convince you that all the verses which relate to gathering people and burning them are somehow a metaphor, no they weren't. Shortly after the King James version of the bible was written, the church did exactly that, for three hundred years they gathered women especially and burnt them at the stake. To now claim it was all a metaphor is to try and make idiots out of the rest of us.

Here is nice little video clip to help you realise this truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

That you brought up that God is not the Son of Man is fantastic, very good research. But any Christian can refute this by saying that this refers to the Father and the Holy Spirit, but not to the Word because He took on flesh that He might teach man what is good and that while He had humanity He also had divinity in Himself as well. Also, let's take a look at the verse.
Numbers 23:19
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

This merely suggests that God is not a liar, nor that His ways are accidental or unjust. He is above man that He is all-knowing and will chastise His children as necessary in teaching them truth.

The Council of Nicea did combat the belief that Jesus was created but you misinterpret this. Arianism was the belief that Jesus hadn't existed from the beginning as God but God made Him later. The Gospel of John dictates that Jesus was God and was from everlasting.
That's what that meant, not that Jesus was a complete fabrication. What you presented even attests to this. You should do a little more research.

The canon itself may not have been compiled together until almost 400 years after Christ's birth but the texts themselves had been around for a few hundred years. Just because this is where the people organized and decided what was to be in the canon doesn't mean they wrote it then.

Please name the verses where it refers to gathering up and burning people.

Lastly, the video you posted was a movie based on a novel, i.e. fiction; while containing entertaining aspects cannot be fully respected or trusted for such. I assume when they are talking about symbols it is correct; but, just because the ancient pagans believed a certain doctrine doesn't make it true. Not everything old contains the truth. In the end, the novel is meant not to inform but to entertain. (And yes, I did watch the video)

May God lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeshurunAndronicus

May your brain and common sense lead you to the truth.

Good bye.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

May your brain and common sense lead you to the truth.

Good bye.

My good man that quote applies to you more then anyone else i know right now .

Im in shock these kinda threads keep going on and on . There is nothing of substance here except alot of curcumstancial correlation cherry picked shattered picture....

sure it sounds good but to keep rolling with it is just non sense.

You gotta let it go or else it will eat you alvie ...don't let it get that far
good luck champ

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
. There is nothing of substance here except alot of curcumstancial correlation cherry picked shattered picture....

sure it sounds good but ...

Well thanks for that bit

Chucky

If you are so bothered or worried ... why read?

Same with the guy above, what is his purpose in replying?

He knows I think his Jesus is a made up fabrication, a twist of truth, yet on and on and on ...

I keep trying to end the thread and ...

anyway last time ... over and out ...

I'm tired of this thread.
edit on 7-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
In the setting that it is used, the word "Purge" means to cleanse, purify or even prune. The word "husbandman" means a worker of the soil.

Jesus is the vine and we are all branches. God is the gardner who does the pruning. When it talks of bearing fruit - the meaning is, we are all supposed to bear fruit of the Holy Spirit. There are 9 traits of this fruit - love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. It is through our trials and tribulations, that we learn and are able to take on these traits.

When a person accepts these trials and tribulations, and recognizes there is a higher power molding you into what you are becoming, you are going to bear the fruit. You must wake up and recognize nothing is a coincedence, there is only meaningful coincedences.

YIeld and the Word can live in you, guide you and teach you wonderful things. Or you can continue to fumble around on the path you are on and you will still arrive at the same destination as all the rest of us, but none the wiser.

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
son of man=the offspring of adam.

the offspring of adam=the offspring of atum
the atum was a race of people "cloned" (for lack of a better word) in the image of the atum gods.
some of the atum were male and some of the atum were female.
the eves were cloned from the female atum race and modified to be capable of procreation. the original females of the atum race
were incapable of procreation. new atums originally were created via cloning not via procreation. the original atum
race was then modified to procreate. at this point, the females were called eve. and another modification was made so that the male atum(plural word) and the (female atum) eves didn't overpopulate the planet and deplete it's resources, too quickly. thus the shortening of the lifespan was spliced into the dna of the modified male atum (adam) and the modified female atum (eve).

the original atum were not hermaphrodites. the only reason that is taught in occult books is because they recognized the verse about the adam race indicated males and females and thought the verse made no distinction (et al, one being with both male and female parts), but there IS a distinction, as some of the atum race were created in the image of the male atum (gods) and some were created in the image of the female atum (gods).

this also explains why mormonism is convinced that females and males today who follow the path of mormonism become gods and goddesses -- they see the verse as talking about the atum race but stop short of realizing the atum race was created in the image of the atum gods and are not themselves, gods, but clones of the gods and not just clones but modified clones. no indication is made of the extent of "spiritual" prowess these original copies of the atum gods were capable of (and by gods i mean males AND females) and no indication is made about the extent of spiritual prowess of the modified clones (the adam and the eve).

so in essence, what jesus is saying is he is an offspring of ATUM (the god not the human)

so what you have is:

1) the original male and female atum gods and goddesses (not hermaphrodites), this includes jesus if i'm not mistaken
2) the original male and female clonesof the atum gods and goddesses (not hermaphrodites)
3) the modified male and female clones of the atum gods and goddesses (not hermaphrodites)
edit on 7-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

The Church is a BUSINESS a very rich and powerful EVIL CORPORATION.

They will dream up every possible way to lure you in and corrupt you and take over your life.

Any piece of evidence that shows up exposing their Jesus as a big fat lie, they will find ways to defend against.

They destroy evidence, they will murder to hide the truth, have done in the past plenty of times.

They founded all the secret societies, they founded Islam and on and on and on ...

Probably millions have died at their hands in wars either sanctioned by them or for them in witch hunts etc etc.

There evilness knows no bounds and yet there is always a sucker prepared to bow to them and believe in their endless lies.

They even rewrite the bible and take out verses which now displease them or expose something they don't want exposed and on and on and on ...

It's SAD in this day and age people are still falling for their evilness which has been exposed over and over again .. little boys and priests etc etc.

edit on 8-7-2011 by AprilSky because: removed word

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well that is certainly interesting. It's not too often, that I even hear a theory on why we don't live as long as those from the beginning of creation. I do recall someone had a theory that the 40 years in the desert was the game changer.

What do you think may have happened, undo?
edit on 7-7-2011 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
reply to post by undo

Well that is certainly interesting. It's not too often, that I even hear a theory on why we don't live as long as those from the beginning of creation. I do recall someone had a theory that the 40 years in the desert was the game changer.

What do you think may have happened, undo?
edit on 7-7-2011 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

not sure what happened although i have a theory that the holy mount moses got the tablets from was in fact a pyramidal structure, one of the original temples, maybe even the "chariot" of jehovah as described in ezekiel 1, which is possibly similar in appearance to a pyramid or ziggurat but is space worthy as described in ezekiel 1.

i say that because i kept trying to figure out why the land of israel was so important to jehovah and the israelites. why did he promise them THAT piece of land. what was the big deal. i remembered sitchin describing jerusalem as the original site of one of enlil's big temples and a spaceport, before the flood, and suggested they were heading back to reclaim the original temple and spaceport site of enlil. i dunno if it was a spaceport lol but it was definitely important. just WHAM, outta nowhere that land became the land flowing with milk and honey. say what? yeah something important is there, besides the obvious resources.

i theorized then that the entire Sinai peninsula may have had temples of enlil on it from the pre flood era.
edit on 8-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

This is getting really old of you calling people stupid. I don't go to church that often. I hit a little spurt when my daughter passed a year ago but I worship in spirit and truth. You say the bible is nothing but a tool to control the masses. You are wrong but you won't accept testimony from those willing to talk to you about things they have experienced. You are not the only one capable of dreams and visions - it's common for christians to have such a tight walk with God, that he shares things with us - not always good stuff, but not always bad either.

You have blinders on and refuse to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you. And everyone is civil but you. This is a conspiracy forum, so there are going to always be dissenting views.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do you think it's possible the same temple in question, would have been where Melchizedek resided? Jacob saw the ladder there. It's probably a real stargate.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Excuse me, people have not always been civil to me no matter how much they claim they have been.

You yourself have been rude.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
reply to post by undo

Do you think it's possible the same temple in question, would have been where Melchizedek resided? Jacob saw the ladder there. It's probably a real stargate.

i don't want to monopolize the op's thread, so i'm not going to answer that here. ty for being nice, though.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Again, John 15:6 is a metaphor and not taken literally. Doesn't exactly fit in Jesus' teaching of 'love thy neighbor as thyself', why would you burn an individual to death when you can actually try to convert them by word and action? I meant actually telling people to find people who don't believe and killing them by burning.

One, not all Christians belong to a church (such as I) and if you are talking about the Catholic Church what about the 1 Billion other Christians that don't adhere to Catholicism? While there are people in positions of power abusing it for their own gain most Christians do try and follow the standard that Jesus showed and exclaimed, but nobody is perfect.

Corrupt you? By telling you to be charitable and loving and looking out for others at your own expense?

It is good to remember that religion is not always the reason behind the war but a motivator to convince the people to work for your goal; but certainly not all the time. There have been unspeakable acts done in the name of religion and these cannot be supported but learned from and hopefully prevented. Human arrogance and ignorance is major contributing factor behind distresses.

The Church has founded all the secret societies? Maybe the Jesuits (insert laughter?). The Freemasons themselves have been around since before Christendom and the Illuminati was founded on a movement to advocate human reason over belief so that nails out two big players, but I don't really find elites working behind the scenes very plausible anyway so what you will. An interesting idea that certainly could be true but I consider these secret societies working just like fraternities and not very enlightened but just a meeting place.

Founding the Islamic faith is a little harder to accept. Why would people want to openly divide others?

Rewriting the Bible? I'm aware the Protestant Bible has less books, and in some cases verses and chapters taken out of existing books, but I wouldn't say they rewrote; especially since you can find all this online or just obtain a Catholic Bible. Pretty much whatever has been left out of the Bible can be found online so if one wishes to find it they just have to look.

People don't just bow down to what others say to them just because of a the message of what they say. If this were true I would have agreed to your premise a long time ago and the Jews wouldn't have to had gone into Babylon. Some people just won't accept something except if they feel it will actually impact them. I don't believe what you have to say because it excludes a large majority of people from happiness as I'm sure you don't accept Christianity because it can be said to exclude a large majority of people simply for not believing.

It's difficult to ascertain what is truth or not and whether you will abide by it or not, considering your own needs and desires weighed against the needs and wants of others. This is why it has been said by Christ 'love thy neighbor as thyself' because in this simple rule is established one would always obtain what is needed.

I see your vilifying of Christianity and I can see why you do it, but you cannot allow yourself to generalize all Christians as ignorant and evil (for such a message displays one's own confusion). You cannot simply write off a book as the Bible as a book to control the masses for I tell you this, if the masses actually took the time to read the Bible they would rise in defiance against the tyrannical regime that establishes itself every so often. I don't hate Muslims, or Jews, or homosexuals, or Pagans, or atheists, because I'm a Christian; I love them and wish for them all to search for God, love, and peace and that such a reality might present itself when all the world forgets its strife and actually listens to the sacred texts it has been presented with.

Sorry about the rant but I am wont to do such.
Hope you don't mind. I do hope you did read it though.

May God bless you and lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Excuse me, people have not always been civil to me no matter how much they claim they have been.

You yourself have been rude.

i sorry. some pretty music for you

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If the masses actually took the time to read the Bible they would rise in defiance against the tyrannical regime that establishes itself every so often.

I have read it and between page about 300 to page 350 it is all slaughter and don't leave a man to breath and slavery and all sorts of other really sicko perverted nonsense and Jesus going on about the gnashing of the teeth and suffering of people to come..

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Come on ...really ... go back and read it with your eyes open this time!

You Christians reckon the bad seed are those that don't believe in Jesus ... this is the stuff you are oh so happy to have come about.

Sick sick sick ...

edit on 8-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I've read it many times, lady.
Every time I read it I learn more. And methinks page 300 to 350 would be in the Old Testament.

Again, though, it isn't all slaughter. Each action has its own equal and opposite reaction; if one sins one must bear the impact of one's action. Unjust, eh? Except God is abundant in mercies and doesn't allow one to feel the full force of their sin lest they perish in their sin and not have time to repent. God's ways are past finding out and trying to logically deduce why each action has been would be in vanity.

One cannot allow one's self to see malice and anguish and be skewed in judgment. The Bible even says that God sent prophets to warn the people of the consequence of their action and sin but they refused to listen. Also, that if one ignorantly sins they would be punished less, but if one knows what is right and wrong they are punished the more according to their knowledge. The former is punished still because each person still has a conscience and is not immune from feeling the effect of when an action is wrong or not.

And you quoted a parable. Whiles I'm sure you could find a verse not in such a position you must ask yourself why such a thing might be. I myself find this referring to whatever is bad in a person is purged off as if by fire, but this kind of thing is past finding out for me. You must excuse my ignorance.

Also, remember what I had just previously posted, have respect. Calling something sick because you don't completely understand it is ignorance. You also must understand the limit of understanding people lade themselves with and how impossible it is to conceptualize God and to understand His ways.

Lastly, the day of the Lord is not to be desired. The Bible distinctly declares that to arrive upon such a date would be upon the failure of Christians to adhere to their ideal and giving in to their own lusts and confusions. Christians are meant to seek God inwardly and outwardly show the love that is derived from the love of God.

I used to think I knew all about Christianity when I was an atheist but I didn't. The things I once mocked I now embrace. Try to be kind and understanding even if others won't do so for you. I have tried to be.

May God bless you and lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Why don't you take your nonsense to another thread, you won't be getting a convert here.

Where you see good, I see pure unadulterated EVIL

I realise you have to cling to it like a frightened little boy, too scared to let it go but really, go else where with it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think this movie is your story...

The girl in the movie was called babydoll which is very related to what your 'daddy' called you 'baby'.

Sucker Punch is a 2011 action-fantasy thriller film about the fantasies of a young woman who is committed to a mental institution.

en.wikipedia.org...

Try to watch the movie and tell me what you think of it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join