It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's Gods, not God and as it turns out there are several interlocking species of them.

Many people make the mistake of thinking God is an omnipotent spirit in the Sky, with no body, no needs or soul or personality or anything which is completely untrue.

Even if they could be completely independent and have no need for a human female, they would have no desire to do so.

They have sexual needs, very strong ones as it turns out and they have the desire to pour love and affection onto another, they enjoy feeding another and taking care of another. We were made in their image and what needs we have, they have, even stronger in fact.

God admits in the bible that he is a jealous God, does that sound like some omnipotent personality-less spirit?

To achieve eternal life you must eat PURE food, you must not let your essence just flow out of you and become lost from you. You must find a way of recycling it and reabsorbing it.

That is where the human female comes in. The Gods are mostly male, if they have females it is only some queen bee type females who produce the eggs but do no carry their young or birth them . They use human females to birth their young and to recycle their essence in. ( I have mentioned this before in another thread) The female is given their essence via the bowel where it is best absorbed ... this essence fires up the pineal gland (an eye) which then releases what is usually referred to as TEARS a substance which only some human females are capable of producing but at present they do not because the LOCK (God) is separate from the KEY (woman).

This is what the unfinished pyramid refers to.

The Gods so not breed very often, they have no need to breed and breed because they don't die and so they only breed every so many thousands of years. I think they are however capable of dying, I don't think their bodies are invincible but unless some terrible accident befalls them, they will not die. There bodies are capable of constant regeneration and they have the ability to heal from terrible injuries.

The human female for them is a loved and cherished jewel, something to love and to hold, to feed and to gain great pleasure from and to most especially for them to feed from. The essence of life flowing back and forth between the women and the Gods.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
so since solomon was hebrew, do you believe only hebrew white females with a certain blood type qualify? that's getting pretty narrow, particularly since you think jesus' splicing in the gentile race into the tree of life, is a fabrication.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

God mentions His is jealous in the Bible not as an emotion that He has but a way for people to understand why such must be done. God is jealous because He has told His people the right way but they do not follow it therefore the appropriate consequence will come to pass. We all know you can't always take the Bible completely literal.

But again, if one's body must be nourished what happens when the universe finally ends and contracts and ceases to be? Such physicality will no longer be and thus vain to have wanted to be a part of.

God is more than the universe can contain and has no need for such physical needs. You seem to take a paganistic approach to interpreting god and I'm not surprised about such considering the evidences you have presented. You remind me somewhat of Greek mythology and Zeus seducing women to fulfill his lust.

I do have a question though and I don't mean to be rude. Why do you hold ancient paganism and such traditions and rituals in high regard? It could have easily been just the work of ignorant minds trying to comprehend why the world is the way it is and indulging and allowing physical pleasures for pleasure's sake.

Oh, and it comes to mind to me; the devil can cite scripture for his purposes.
Of course I'm just joking around.

May God lead you into the truth
edit on 5-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: Added funny part

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There is no talking to Christians, you all suffer from ...

%$#&*()^% ... you can read it a few posts down .
edit on 5-7-2011 by AprilSky because: edit

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

For the umpteenth time BE QUIET and go away.

You're inability to understand or even read anything properly is beyond painful.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
There is no talking to Christians, you all suffer from an incurable insanity.

You are brainwashed to a degree that there is no coming back from and unfortunately you have to spill your sicko poison everywhere.

No wonder no one will bother with anything written in this forum, expect the truly ill Christians, for whom there is no saving and no getting though to.

You lot will cause the down fall of all white people, you will even be happy when it happens ... your stupidly abounds ... I have no words for how stupid you all are!!!
edit on 5-7-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

you realize that these kinds of insults are considered to be against the TOS of the site? you DO realize, that you are not the only person on the planet who claims they know the whole truth and everybody is clueless? you do realize, that when you created this thread, and supported it by quoting biblical passages, that you would earn yourself a christian response (i mean, who's gonna feel as if they are qualified to discuss verses from the bible other than people who read the thing (which would include christians)?

you WILL NOT blame me for the mess the planet is in. unless you can prove i had any say over it! you prefer i talk to you in the same manner you talk to me? you're so accustomed to being able to hate on christians, you forgot there are real people behind that catch all label. i'm not your scape goat.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why don't you just admit it, you're trolling my thread

Your incessant silly questions are not honest

... it's really just "spam" and you know it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Why don't you just admit it, you're trolling my thread

Your incessant silly questions are not honest

... it's really just "spam" and you know it.

i admit i'm not always kind and considerate when discussing this topic, but the gentleman also addressing you, has been extremely gentle about the whole thing and you've been spewing venom at him for pages now. people either must agree with you 100% or they are sicko insane people who will get us all killed. if your object is to teach your topic, cussing out your readers is not the best way to handle it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have said over and over again in this thread, I am not a christian and I do not like the christian view of the world.

The idea that there are people out there that think all non Christians are Satan and they need to BURN in hell FOREVER is beyond sick.

And so yes I have no time for Christians because I think if you go along with that ideology, you have to be quite evil YOURSELF.

If people continue to post their christian rubbish when I said I can't stand it... then why should I bend over backwards to be polite?

If someone asks you to stop spilling christian rubbish on their thread and go and find another thread, then you should be polite and do just that.

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

I have said over and over again in this thread, I am not a christian and I do not like the christian view of the world.

The idea that there are people out there that think all non Christians are Satan and they need to BURN in hell FOREVER is beyond sick.

And so yes I have no time for Christians because I think if you go along with that ideology, you have to quite evil YOURSELF.

If people continue to post the christian rubbish when I said I can't stand it... then why should I bend over backwards to be polite?

If someone asks you to stop spilling christian rubbish on their thread and go and find another thread, then you should be polite and do that.

agreed! I think the lake of fire/hell thing is a misunderstanding. you and i don't agree on what that misunderstanding is but, you know that i don't think you're going to a place of eternal torment so to suggest i do think that, is pretty much a strawman.

and also agree, that since you don't want actual debate on the topic from anyone who reads the bible enough to know what the rest of it says, that it's time for me to depart, post haste, stage left, and all that tra la la. in the future though, you might want to consider who your audience will be and whether or not you actually want to talk to them, before posting a topic

edit on 6-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I am going to do a post now addressing the EVILNESS of Christianity, covering some of the points raised in this thread by Christians.

First off according to Christians the PARABLES are all about the good seed which according to Christians means the followers of Jesus and the bad seed, being all those who don't believe in Jesus, who are therefore apparently the line of Satan!

So according to Jesus ...

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

So this is the loving teachings of Jesus ... if you don't believe in me, men will gather you and throw you into a fire!!!

Does that sound anything even remotely like LOVE???

Christians will claim "No, I don't believe non-Christians should burn in hell forever just because they don't believe" but hang on a minute, your whole religion is based on burning those who don't believe in your God.

The whole theory of your religion is, that God will return and burn all the none believes ... are you only a believer because your a terrified you will be gathered and thrown into the FIRE yourself if you don't believe? You believe because your too scared not to? But worse than that, you pledge to do Gods work, so will it be you throwing other men into the FIRE, what because they're a Buddhist or something? That's reason enough for you?

Now let's address heaven ...

Christians in this thread so on about how God is a spirit only and heaven is only for the spirit.

If you have no body, you can't feel anything, we already know there is no wife's in heaven so no sex, no love, no nothing, no sun on your face, no moon nothing.

It seems to me you have been sold a bag of NOTHING and you're all getting excited about NOTHING.

If you can't feel or love or anything ... your DEAD ... so they have tricked you into being excited about being DEAD ...

It's hilarious really .. I mean why would I even want to go? Why would anybody?

Then we have this issue of God being a spirit ... funny because his physical body is described in the bible ...

Revelation 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Notice that last bit ... it's pure paganism. God is like the SUN, that is exactly what pagans believe, that god is all powerful and gives life just LIKE the SUN.

But lets carry on because I am sure you will come up with some twisted reason for why God is spoken of here as having a body ...

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Revelation 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

Well lookie lookie if God is a spirit, how can he come flying down on a horse and start killing people and have his venture dripping in their blood?

I mean really ... when I say you Christians are loopy, I mean it ... the amount of double think you must have going on in your heads to get this stuff to work for you must be incredible!!!

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And further ... if the whole point of your religion is to die and become a spirit and wonder around in NOTHINGNESS then what was the point of Jesus supposedly doing all the miracles?

I mean the goal is to die and become NOTHING so why heal anybody or return them from the dead?
edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Those who don't abide by Jesus Christ do not follow His commandments; and the fire is a purging fire which means it burns off the iniquity of a person's soul that s/he may be presentable before God.

The Christian religion isn't based about burning non-believers in lake of fire, again, the Book of Revelations is a spiritual book and shouldn't be taken literally. The Christian religion is about neglecting one's own needs for the needs of others; this fire is a purging fire that burns off the sin of a person so they are not forever chained by their previous action that cannot do them well. For, of course, no one is perfect.

Matthew 5:42-45
42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 17:33
33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

John 15:9-13
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

When one's body dies it rots in the ground, basic science, right? After one's death the soul becomes detached of the limitations of the physical body and has a spiritual body. This body is immortal and unable to decompose, enduring all obstacles.
1 Corinthians 15:48-54
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Romans 14:17-19
17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

God is spoken of having a body because of the second person in the Trinity, the Word, Jesus Christ; He came down to earth and put on a physical body to show others how to operate with such. When God comes down in Revelation it is in the Person of Jesus Christ. The Trinity is complex, somewhat, and I'm almost positive this makes no sense to you.

Take this, the Athanasian Creed which explains the Trinity -- note that while it says the Catholic faith it refers to all Christianity because this was made during a time period where (near) all Christianity was thus.

1. Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the catholic faith;
2. Which faith except every one do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.
3. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;
4. Neither confounding the persons nor dividing the substance.
5. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.
6. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.
7. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Spirit.
8. The Father uncreated, the Son uncreated, and the Holy Spirit uncreated.
9. The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, and the Holy Spirit incomprehensible.
10. The Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Spirit eternal.
11. And yet they are not three eternals but one eternal.
12. As also there are not three uncreated nor three incomprehensible, but one uncreated and one incomprehensible.
13. So likewise the Father is almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Spirit almighty.
14. And yet they are not three almighties, but one almighty.
15. So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God;
16. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God.
17. So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Spirit Lord;
18. And yet they are not three Lords but one Lord.
19. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be God and Lord;
20. So are we forbidden by the catholic religion to say; There are three Gods or three Lords.
21. The Father is made of none, neither created nor begotten.
22. The Son is of the Father alone; not made nor created, but begotten.
23. The Holy Spirit is of the Father and of the Son; neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding.
24. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons; one Holy Spirit, not three Holy Spirits.
25. And in this Trinity none is afore or after another; none is greater or less than another.
26. But the whole three persons are coeternal, and coequal.
27. So that in all things, as aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped.
28. He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity.
29. Furthermore it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
30. For the right faith is that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and man.
31. God of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and man of substance of His mother, born in the world.
32. Perfect God and perfect man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting.
33. Equal to the Father as touching His Godhead, and inferior to the Father as touching His manhood.
34. Who, although He is God and man, yet He is not two, but one Christ.
35. One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of that manhood into God.
36. One altogether, not by confusion of substance, but by unity of person.
37. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and man is one Christ;
38. Who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead;
39. He ascended into heaven, He sits on the right hand of the Father, God, Almighty;
40. From thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
41. At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies;
42. and shall give account of their own works.
43. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
44. This is the catholic faith, which except a man believe faithfully he cannot be saved.

Also, when one is a spirit one doesn't inhabit nothingness but is translated into Heaven, the spiritual world which is as one imagines it to be; limited only by one's imagination, though I can't say for sure because I haven't died yet.
That Jesus ascended into Heaven kinda points to that there is not nothingness awaiting us after the grave.

Acts 1:9-119
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Colossians 3:1-7
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

I doubt I might entirely change your mind on Christianity but I do hope for you to know that the Christian perspective isn't merely to hope in God for the sake of avoiding hell-fire. It is to better the world in which we live that love may abide and God may be announced and mercy be sought for all.

Just because you aren't able to see why such a thing is and why doesn't mean it is complete rubbish or horrible. I don't know all that there is; I'm still learning, we all are, God can't not be entirely found out therefore faith is necessary in place of knowing. Whether you mock or whether you remain humble I hope God to lead all people into truth, faith, and love that they may no longer keep these as subjects to contemplate but to initiate and put into action.

I also apologize for such little Bible verses, it is a very large book and I don't have it memorized, yet.

May God lead you into truth

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Lol, that makes sense to you does it?

Oh well sad is all I can say ... sad sad sad.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

If I may ask, why is it sad?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Because Christianity is a death cult, it is living in the hope that when you die things will be better, when in fact you are only promised death anyway!

Also you said yourself the bible teaches you to reject the flesh so therefore I gather you are not into enjoying yourself in bed etc.

Like I say it's just really sad.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It's not a death cult, though. While Christianity teaches of the afterlife as a Paradise it also teaches that we should do our part in making the world we currently inhabit better. As the Epistle of James says, faith without works is dead; Christians should take part in seeing that everybody is better treated and given what they need to survive.

Of course, this isn't always the case (Christianity is a large religion) and people believe by just confessing the name of Jesus Christ they are rewarded with Paradise. This isn't true.

Matthew 7:21-23
21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Also, we aren't promised death, we are promised a life more abundant than now. Whether this is true or not is anybody's belief, we won't know until we die.

And no, I don't enjoy myself in bed.
It doesn't bring any real joy, at least to me. It's just a temporary moment of pleasure and then it vanishes away.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 6-7-2011 by AprilSky because: off topic

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
p.s. by the way, i didn't ask to have your thread moved, nor did i report it even though you treated me like a piece of garbage on your lawn. in fact, since you believe the reptilians/dracos/dragons are extra-something or other, it's possible you may be able to argue its case for being in "aliens and ufos". particularly if you indicate that is your premise. not sure if you think that or not, though. are they other dimensional? are they extra-terrestrial in the literal sense (physical 3-d beings from another planet or from this planet AND other planets)? if you clarify that in your opening statements, you can probably get your work in a more appropriate setting than religion and faith, particularly since you indicate several times that the bible is only occassionally evidential.
edit on 6-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 7-7-2011 by AprilSky because: Realised this is last post of page so decided to move post to top of next page.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join