It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL and the "PURGE"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by AprilSky

you don't bother to use a dictionary, then of course you will only see it how you read it.

now how could you say that to me after all the posts i've had with you in this discussion? are you hoping if you insult me enough, i'll go away?

I'm sorry but I am getting really quite ticked off.

I have said over and over again I didn't get my message from the bible and yet all anybody can go on about is the BIBLE.

I think I have had enough for today!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

okay, hope ya feel better. just for the record, if part of your proof for your theory requires you quote passage after passage from the bible, don't you think it would naturally follow that people would ask why you would believe what you do if the bible also says, this that and the other thing? i don't know but seems what you're asking is to be allowed to quote whatever you want without question. that's akin to taking a science book, pulling out equations, and ignoring the rest of the information and expecting the scientifically minded not to point out that in the very next equation it says something else. you're exhausting but that's okay, i am too.

edit on 4-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
p.s. i need to make a correction to my former comment that the guy in the video said red haired people are sacrificed. it wasn't him who said it. it was someone else. just don't remember who

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
warning: bad language. this was the guy who said, kill 'em, dig 'em up and kill 'em again

he also said white people are devils, and he means anybody that isn't black. if you're light skinned arab, jew, european, etc, you're a devil. they have translated the word "shining" in reference to the serpent in genesis, to mean white skin. oddly, it says shining as in bronze or brazen, which doesn't sound like european white people but whatever. the angels all had this shining bronze or shining brazen color in common and was the foundation for not only seraphim (singular seraph) but the word serpent (which is, seraph). the brazen serpent is the brazen angel and it applies to the entire seraphim class of angels, who protect the throne of god. it's the one in the garden, particularly, that seems to be mistranslated the most often and usually for the chance to use it as a racial slur.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
seraph
8314 saraph saw-rawf' from 8313; burning, i.e. (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically, a saraph or symbolical creature (from their copper color):--fiery (serpent), seraph.

not just copper color, but also listed as bronze, brass, and brazen. the word serpent (nachash) in the garden of eden story was, according to a scholar on the subject, an adjective, not a noun.

this guy, a scholar of ancient hebrew, explains it
tiny.cc...

i suppose some white people's skin could be likened to bright, shiny brass or bronze, but overall, i think it's literally talking about metal.

edit on 5-7-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Stop trying to wind me up with that stuff undo.

Really ... who cares what some sicko racist thinks.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA

I would still like to hear more about your dreams.

My dream last night is probably why I have been in a stink mood all day.

First humanoid Daddy was relentless and I was not in the mood.

Then at add insult to injury, he tells me I am mostly of the seed of the Dragon as my genes DNA had to heavy loaded with those genes so I would preform my primary role with the Dragon and be happy with it.

So I said "Don't I carry your DNA ... genes?"

and he said "Only a little."

"What !!!"

This really upset me because before this I thought the dragon and him were one and the same and so I no sooner deal with the fact they are not, when he drops this bomb shell on me.

So l said "Is anybodies?"

"Yes, there are humans on Earth of my seed."

This threw me though a huge loop and got me so mad I wanted to throw him out.

"No" I said "That is not true, you can't say that."

"I'm afraid it is true, it's just the nature of it.You can't load a human with too many genes, you already have genes which allow you to relate to humanoids so you don't need to be loaded with mine."

He didn't spell out who the race was which has his genes but I am guessing it is Semites?

I am still trying to unravel what he said to me and come to come kind of understanding of it but for the moment it has just gotten me really upset.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Interesting. They keep changing the story they tell you. Doesn’t it seem like you’re being misled? Are you losing any trust in them, since what they are telling you keeps changing?

Feel better.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

i'm theorizing that what you are being told from your messenger is just another version of what that guy is saying, in the video. in other words, its roots are in racism.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Interesting. They keep changing the story they tell you. Doesn’t it seem like you’re being misled? Are you losing any trust in them, since what they are telling you keeps changing?

Feel better.

same thing happened to nancy lieder. she was getting messages
and they kept changing them on her.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
here's the pivotal point of all this:

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

now according to the op, that's a big lie added by elites because......because... who knows, just because lol
in other words, even though the op knows racism is bad, she doesn't want to acknowledge that, before she thought it was bad, jesus' apostles clarified that it was bad. but they're not allowed to say it's bad because then it's just a message from the elites.(common sense is always a message from the elites got it)
it's not a message from the elites if it's from the messenger in her sleep who tells her the only people saved from the earth are white females with a certain blood type.. you got that, right ? elites wouldnt teach that or try to make you believe it, would they.... no, only jesus' apostles would do that elitist stuff because...because... who knows, just because.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I just want to clarify a few things here.

Sin (Nanna) was the moon God, and He is a MALE deity. Also known as the God of wisdom, He is linked to Thoth.

The statue you linked as Lilitu, is actually either a representation of Inanna (Venus) or Her sister, Ereshkigal (Queen of the Underworld). More likely to be Ereshkigal, because of the feet and the owls. Lilitu, in Sumerian culture, were a specific type of demon (plural) not Lilith in the Judaic sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I should also like to point out that the image of Shiva is not with a human female, but with His twin goddess - in most ancient religions, you will find the gods represented as both male and female - twins.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The key to understanding what "First-fruits" means is in the old testament.

Ezekiel 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

ie ... they are sacrificial offerings.

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

So clearly First-fruits are people

The key to understanding this verse in Revelations is ...

The same thing is said three times.

Not defiled: means, not corrupted = PURE

Virgin: means free of impurity or stain = PURE

First-fruits means exactly the same thing = PURE (seed)

So lets look up PURE and see what we find there?

PURE

: unmixed with any other matter

: free from dust, dirt, or taint

: spotless, stainless

: of pure blood and unmixed ancestry

: homozygous in and breeding true for one or more characters

Interestingly there is another word which links up with PURE and holds similar meanings to VIRGIN

WHITE

: free from spot or blemish

: free from moral impurity

Well that is interesting isn't it?

Anyway let's see if we can find this PURE person in the bible apart from Jesus of course.

Song of Solomon 4:7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Song of Solomon 5:9 What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women?

How about we look that word up?

FAIR

: clean, pure

: not dark - fair skin

flawless quality

Similar meanings again ... OK lets look for more about this woman ... is there more?

Song of Solomon 6:9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her.

Song of Solomon 6:10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, ...

Well it could just be my prejudice showing here but I think the last verse cleared up that FAIR in that case was referring to the woman being WHITE. Black people are certainly not "fair as the moon." There is only one race on the planet that fits that description.

OK but what is interesting about this woman is what is said about her apart from this and NO I do not believe this is simple poetry, there is far more going on in this chapter ...

Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Song of Solomon 4:15 A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters and streams from Lebanon.

Song of Solomon 4:16 Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits. ( the garden is the woman)

Song of Solomon 7:2 Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat (bread) set about with lilies. (womanly entrances)

Song of Solomon 8:2 I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. (this is said by the woman - pineal gland?)

Simple poetry I think NOT ... I think it goes with these verses in JOHN

John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

I said in the beginning I thought perhaps it was select white women because of the clues I found ... there I have spelt out the clues, once more...

Getting back to this verse

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

If the first fruits are true to the type of Jesus (the lamb) and they are sacrificed, do we see this anywhere else apart from the symbolism of Jesus on the Cross of course?

Indeed we do ...

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

"EYES" relating to openings in the body?

Another references to "EYES" is here and they certainly are within the body ...

Revelation 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

edit on 5-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Feel better.

What I see is visions, I don't expect them to be perfectly clear or revealed all at once and so no I don't believe it equates to them lying.

Most aspects of the vision have been perfectly stable, that who I thought was one has been revealed as two, is not really that big a deal. A bit of a shock but I'm over it now ... it makes more sense to me now in fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Please don't post in this thread or any of my threads again!

As far as I am concerned you have revealed yourself to be the "spammer" I said you were.

You have only come here to push your own ideas that everything religious is to do with the cosmos and to push your own books etc.

edit on 5-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added word

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by undo

Please don't post in this thread or any of my threads again!

As far as I am concerned you have revealed yourself to be evil "spammer" I said you were.

You have only come here to push your own ideas that everything religious is to do with the cosmos and to push your own books etc.

this response of yours has nothing to do with my last post, which i'm guessing was the proverbial straw. and it had nothing to do with my ebooks or the cosmos, it was about the anti-racist teaching in galatians that men and women are equal, as are jews and gentiles, in christ jesus, etc. which doesn't fit your theory that the bible is only about white females being saved. you don't want to address it, i assume, so next best is to ask me to leave you alone. fine and dandy, but you should probably think about what that verse implies, since it doesn't imply what you are saying the rest of the verses are teaching.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I have explained in great detail why I think it is POSSIBLY white women, just three posts above.

Now go away and don't come back!

edit on 5-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
For about the millionth time I will explain ...

I am not a Christian ... I do not believe in the teachings of Jesus!

I believe Jesus at best was a prophet but I also consider it is possible he never existed at ALL.

I think the elite have used a symbolic Jesus to corrupt what people knew to be true before his time ... that woman are the gateway to heaven.

In Christianity you are taught that everyone is equal and turn the other cheek and all you have to do to get into heaven is believe but if you don't believe you are evil and you will BURN in hell and you must be Satan.

What absolute twaddle, complete garbage!

However, I think in this new testament the ELITE who wrote the book, did leave the truth hidden in parables which are literal and refer to a blood line that is desired and will be harvested and purged.

The women are now residing in the Revelations and they are mostly called WHORES such is the wonderful teachings of Christianity!

VOMIT

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
k well i'm sorry you feel this way, and be encouraged that i certainly don't think you're going to burn forever, or anyone else for that matter. just curious why you think there's so many references to the stars in the book of revelation if all it's about is harvesting sex partners for advanced beings who could genetically engineer themselves to not need human females?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join