It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of Masonry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The recruits at the lower levels whom the majority were clerks and administrators probably were "good" Christians but the main guys most definately had a hatred for Jesus of Nazareth. You are correct, as Philip had a huge debt and everyone knew this and he got his way by bullying Pope Clement. Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Profane22
Well, considering the one of the specifically threads I'm referring to, was before I signed up, I have no clue under what heading it is now...

Convenient.

I just remember the specific mason was told by another mason friend of a higher degree than him that something was going down soon...

I read that thread also. I don't remember it being a "threat", as you alleged, and SirKnight has since gone out of his way to point out that "higher degrees" do not exist in the way anti-Masons perceive them.

Interesting, since some of what I hear studied in masonry

Problem in bold. You've based a lot of what you're saying on really unreputable sources.

involves origins of man and the particular "dieties" involved in mythology (alot of masons on threads seem to like the Sumerian gods, especially Enki and Enlil).

The Scottish Rite does make use of various religious motifs for its ritual dramas. They also point out, over and over, that their value is allegorical and the specific religious elements are not to be taken as endorsement of that religion.

For instance, (and forgive me if I'm wrong about some of these if this is info you're privy too) originally, I though Enki and Enlil = Osiris and Set and that may be true

It would be a leap.

but the more I looked into it, some equate the Sumerian Marduk to Zeus, who is also Deus, Dios, Deus Pater, Jupiter, Iove, Jove, Jehova, and Jubulon

I assume you mean Jabulon, which, as has been mentioned, isn't a god or a name for one. Deus and dios are names for God, but only in that they're synonyms of "god", not specific deities.

Horus, Ra, Amen Ra, etc... which some equal him with Baal and a few others...

Baal simply means "lord". Its most famous use was in Semitic paganism, but the Jews also referred to God by that name. See the quote from Is It True posted earlier in the thread.

Lets take Osiris, (possibly some association with the Sirius star and the Dogon) "the original Lucifer" as I've heard masons call him

Because Sirius heralded the dawn, and was thus the "light-bringer". That you've found a Mason willing to use the term "lucifer" as something other than a pejorative simply means you've found someone who understands Latin.

Which brings me to symbology... and as Confucius said, "signs and symbols" rule the world... So, you're a mason... your driving down the road in your Dodge Ram, listening to your Sirius radio and you look inside the Ram logo and see the Baphomet head within the Rams head.

Baphomet=ram is a fairly recent invention.

You look at the Citgo logo and see the triangle, you look at the Marathon sign and see the "M" you look at most banking logos and see triangles,etc...

Masonry has no monopoly on triangles or the letter M. The letter "M" has no particular importance in Freemasonry anyway.

you look at the Chrystler symbol and see the Zoraster symbology... Honda, Mercury, Polaris, Head, Holiday Inn, FOX, NBC, CBS, BP, Holiday, DQ, etc, etc, etc.......... How many logos have a liberty symbol? the torch? the triangle? the mountains? the crescent moons? How many a sun symbol? More than you'd probably care to admit.

More like "more than I'd probably care about". I don't believe in whatever symbol-as-hypnosis theory you're spinning. Also, torches and mountains have no Masonic meaning, and neither do crescent moons (the moon itself is of minor importance).

All very specific symbolism tied into masonry

Triangles, eyes, and letters are not "very specific symbolism", and, as has been mentioned, not all of it ties into Freemasonry

and it's in most corporate logos... As a mason, tell me you guys haven't noticed these...?

Nope. I think it's worthless apophenia sold by the opportunistic to the paranoid.

The "beast" isn't a man... it's a movement... a group, a set of symbols, and the organizations behind them, and thier worship of (m)AMMON Ra, Appolyon, Lucifer... pagan sun worship...

Once again, "looks/sounds alike=linguistic link" is cargo cult linguistics.

Is that masonry...? I don't know, but they are, or at least sects of them are associated with it.

I'd like an example.

Well, I appologize if I assumed you guys studied the mystical magical secrets of Solomon... as most former masons, occultists, and your own symbology alludes to.

Most former Masons speaking on the matter have incentive to lie, and many, including ones like Jim Shaw (who you've cited), have been proven to have done so.

I didn't study Eliphas Levi... however, I did study Gnosis and the meaning I was given was upright wards off evil while downward invites it.

Levi got that ball rolling. And he was wrong.

Interesting... I recently read masons are highly involved in the creation of the Queens English.

This is false.

You've never noticed Evil=Live,

Evil is proto-German; live is from Latin.

GOoD vs dEVIL, or EVEil, Be-Lie-Eve, Genesis (genes of isis), Gnosis (know isis), bible/babel, Israel (ISIS RA EL) ,man... I could go on all day... but look it up for yourself... coincidence? Doubt it.

Of course you do. That doesn't mean linguistics work that way.

How about Jesus (He-Zeus, or J-isis?)...?

The problem being that Jesus already has a Greek root: Ioesus.

Which brings me to another point. There are sects of masonry that equal Jesus with someone perverse like Yaldaboath...

Name them, please.

but what makes the Jesus story interesting is that most people don't believe his name was even Jesus.

You and I have a vastly different definition of "interesting". The name Jesus is used because the early church was largely Greek.

Yeshua?

Yes. Yeshua ben Josephus.

Immanuel?

No. Emmanuel is a title, not a name.

Sananda?

Made up by Joshua David Stone.

Who knows?

Nearly everyone who's seriously studied the topic.

The fact that the bible has been paganized.

You call this fact, but other than your faulty linguistics you haven't entered anything into evidence for it.

They turned it into a system of control and sun worship, leaving bits and pieces of original teachings there... just enough to vibrate truth with your soul. Instead of looking within, your looking at symbols of a dead messiah and drinking his "blood". One day, people would realize the church was fake and turn away ( I always felt the Catholic church was evil anyways). So, who are the pagans that did this and when... well, possibly the Roman/pagan emperor Constantine at the council of Nice-EA.

Once again, "Nice" has a different root.

Coincidence...? There are none...

This is apophenia defined.

was he the only one? I doubt it...

Not only was he not "the only one", he wasn't one at all. Even Morgan's widow said the body wasn't his. Prominent members of the Anti-Masonic Party were quoted as calling the body in the river "a good enough Morgan" for their purposes, and it was; when you don't care for truth, sensation is your best friend.

as i understand it, the masons are supposed to raise the kundalini the "33" degrees up the spine...

You understand it incorrectly. Freemasonry and kundalini are unrelated.

The red cross that you often see in masonry represents this.

You don't see a red cross often in Freemasonry. The Red Cross of Constantine is an invitational body within the York Rite.

By "higher" level, I meant the initiate as opposed to a 15th degree...

The "initiate" in Freemasonry is the first degree (to an extent such exists). Once again, any degree above the third has no special rank, authority or meaning.

Masons as I understood it study Pythagoras, the Qabala, Numerology, and Sacred Geometry

Sort of, no, no, and no.

What would I do if I was "Satan"...? Well, first I'd get people to worship me thinking I was benevolent, then create a "duality"... a system where no matter which way you went, it would lead to me. I'd have my worshippers infultrate any present religions (RA-Legions! haha...)

Please learn linguistics if you're going to keep attempting linguistic analysis. It's getting painful.

and then have them start multiple new ones. I'd make make sure some people didn't even think I existed. I'd create a "good" and "bad" system of religion, and magic, where my followers could use it for gain, starting huge monetary systems, where all the money flowed upwards to my highest initiates, while all the lower followers didn't even know who they were worshipping. I'd have them create systems to keep people deaf, dumb and blind... sports entertainment, musical entertainment, movies, etc, etc... I'd have the weak ignorant people in my churches on thier knees in front of me thinking they are praying to a benevolent god and others using my "white" magic spells to temporarily ward off my demons. Of course, they'd eat this up thinking they are doing good deeds! Most of them would unknowingly fall into greed and lust, forgetting any true God of love that existed as I would be the one they thought of as the "light". I'd have them confuse mythologies and religions so no one could figure out who I was. My secret followers would use a system, where on thier way up, depending upon thier choices while being tested, would or would not receive "certain" information. Some could go all the way up and think they are working for a good god. Others would know the truth and they'd have the most power.

But, that's just me...

Yeah...mine sounds like less work for more power.

Have any of you ever read "Behold a pale horse" by William Cooper... interesting and a book every mason should read. Even if 10% of the stuff he's saying is true, you'll want to throw up.

His work contradicts available evidence at nearly every turn (something even he admitted in regards to UFOs). Even if 10% of his work is true, how would you know which 10%?
edit on 11-7-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: minor correction.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

I'm very aware both "satan" and "lucifer" are "generic" terms, and multiple entities have both been labled these... However, throughout my studies there are very negative entities that refer to themselve(s) as both of these. Specifically Enki, who, was the "savior" of mankind in Sumerian myths, only to be referred to by modern "spiritual satanists" and Lucifer/Satan (joyofsatan.com). Now, maybe this is correct and there is nothing to fear from any beings labeld Lucifer or Satan.... but I did notice, for his protection, you need to sign a contract with your name in blood. What kind of benevolent being needs your signiture in blood?! None... You should also read quotes from the Al Jilwah... interesting...

Satan means adversary and Lucifer means light bearer/bringer. They were others who held similar titles. For example Apollo and Horus were also light bearers/bringers. They all could be the same entity but with different names for each civilisation. I'm not a big fan of Sumerian mythology as it has been distorted to quite an extent and clearly one of the worlds most protected secrets. I think some information is for people of another era and not ours. I dont think Satan as the way most people think of this entity actually exists but used as the originator of "evil," but in reality it is us with our freewill causing evil. Satan is used as a scapegoat for all our "sins," and he never answers back. How good is that?!

Can you give me the links for the Al Jilwah quotes I cant find it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't go to "freemasonrywatch" or whatever.... I actually try to stay away from any side that's too biased.

Unless it's Bill Cooper, who thinks we worship Satan. Or Jim Shaw, who thinks we worship Satan. Or...

It's easy to say "they/you arent'/weren't trained up through masonry, so you/they don't know what were talking about". Not only right off the bat is there a "better than" mentality most masons get, as I have heard the way many talk, but that doesn't mean everyone is ignorant.

Around 90% of anti-Masons assume the same thing: that they're privy to some knowledge (usually through disproven or recanted hoaxes) that Masons don't have. I haven't seen you address that "better than" mentality.

I refuse to join a secret society where I am apart of keeping secrets from my fellow man. It's not right.

Out of curiosity, what secrets fo you think we're keeping?

I don't care if your the secret club trying to save us from the greys or the Rothschilds.

We are not.

Wasn't it Eisenhower (mason) who sold out his own race to the greys for technology?

Eisenhower was not a Mason.

Have you ever heard of Phil Schneider? Look him up and he's not the only one.

I did look him up. I find nothing about him remotely credible.

Which brings me to my next point. Since you're brought up and trained in masonry, I imagine your constantly reading and working on texts from masons. How do you know it's not a system set up to decieve? How do you know the masons writing the books weren't decieved or they are lying about things here or there themselves?

Hmm...do I trust the side with the copious bibliography, minor and public errata, and genuine credentials? Or the side that's constantly and unequivocally proven to be relying on hoaxes or themselves lying?

Show me a false document or liar's testimony relied upon by a Masonic author, please.

The fact is... you don't! No matter what any of you can say.

You likewise don't know you're not being lied to, and if your sources are who you claim they are, it's been proven beyond a doubt that you are.

Then I go back to who built our country...? Who's ran this country since the begining? Who are 90% of the Presidents? Who makes the world leaders? Who owns these companies...?

Someone else. Only 14 presidents have been Freemasons, and most major companies are public.

I just can't believe as masons you guys haven't noticed all of this yourselves.

Because we actually know what is and isn't Masonic symbolism.

Now, there are a few lodges who have a gold statue of "Mercury" on top of thier lodge... interesting...

Examples, please.

But some of you were so pumped that the pope APOLLOgized to the masons a few years ago.

When?

Which brings me to the Templars. Legend has it they had info on the church.

What legend?

They could've stomped it out right there and then... but they didn't... They apparently grew rich with bribes.

They grew rich with banking. They functioned as a sort of early IMF.

You can't deny the government is full of masons...

Name them.

William Cooper (who I mentioed) was a Naval intelligence officer, who had clearance of Top Secret info.

Not according to his file.

He was Demolay, not a mason, but that is illrelevant.

He claimed it was eminently relevant.

He was surrounded by masons in the government

So he claims.

He wrote a book about it and he was murdered... as was Phil Schnieder... interesting...

Of course. It couldn't have been that he responded with gunfire to routine police work. He was violently disdainful of the rule of law...just like Fritz Springmeier...but that's not very "interesting", is it?

But the fact is there are some sick and perverted masons out there too...

Examples, please.

I personally like the "Hidden_Hand" thread here and it really resonated some truth with me personally. Wish I had a crack at questioning him...

So you just trust him because he agrees with you? What happened to "how do you know you're not being deceived"? Why does only one point of view require a microscope?

Anyways, I hope you guys are doing research on not only your enemy, but yourselfs...

I don't have an "enemy"; that's your way of looking at it. And I hope you eventually realize how poorly your sources stand up the scrutiny you demand of those of others.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Naeem11111 -

Joyofsatan.com

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

The lady who runs it considers herself a high priest of Satan/Lucifer. She often channels or astral travels to see him. She states herself she has "signed the contract" and she shows you how to do it. I would obviously not recommend it as I have heard while he gives you knowledge and riches in this life, he can take all your soul has learned throughout it's lifetimes.

Here's a tasty quote...

I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.

I'll let you decide for yourself whether he is benevolent or not...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Onthelevel -

First, I'm not going to spend three hours writing a post, re-quoting you and finding all the links and videos I've seen over the years in order to proove myself right... I don't have the time, nor energy. Frankly, it's a waste of both our time. Do you have a computer...? You have Google, no...? I'm not your father, look it up yourself! Oh, but it's "too conveinient for me not to provide a link." No, don't blame your laziness on me.

The lodge with Hermes on the top is the lodge in Winnepeg, Canada... look it up.

Second, I have not joined any cult, secret society, brotherhood, etc. myself. I'm a normal everyday person who seeks truth. Maybe my picture is a little off... I have admitted this often during my posts... but it is where I am at and you can't blame me for trying. Isn't it better than being completely ignorant? At least I don't go home sit of the couch and watch the Kardashians! Isn't that the same reason you joined Masonry...?! Same difference...
That's all us profane people can do is search, you know...? I'm not being brought up in a boys club that teaches you the "light" and "truth"... But to me, if they were good people they would bring thier light and truth to the world... I think that's the only arguement I need... its' as simple as that.

I don't hate the masons, and I don't believe everything I've read about them. I just don't agree with what they are doing, "good" or "bad". I don't agree with the Rothschilds either. I'm a hopeless utopian in a world of greed, lust, hatred and wars. And then here's little old me lashing out at both "sides", if there is such a thing... Call me Rodney King.

It's hard to argue masons are responsible for building this country.... even if they aren't in power now. I just don't believe humans were meant to go to work, pay the bills, mow the lawn, eat, go to sleep, then start all over again and do it 7 days a week. It's a sad, sad life... we weren't meant to do this...probably why we will be destroyed.

It's easy for you to say "Conveinient" and rip on my sources... but on the same token, it doesn't make them wrong either, even if they have been proven wrong about this point or that... it doesn't make the entire message untrue. I'm trying to find the big picture, not the little pieces... I take what vibrates and move on. The fact that at least some masons or some lodges have been doing dark things makes sense... Do all of them...? No.

As far as my "queens english"... it's also easy to say, "this is Latin" or "that is Greek", "therefore it doesn't make sense and you're dumb sir". English has aspects from every language, so you get a Latin word, a Spanish word, or a Greek word... It's the mutt of spoken languages. Maybe masons weren't involved, fine... then just call it Synchrinocity... call it Gods inspirations... angelic inspiration... muse inspiration... I don't know. The WHOLE POINT was that there is a reason words play out the way they do... that's all I was getting at.

Bill Cooper... whether he's 10% right, 50% or 75%... the man tried to do the right thing. There were several attempts on his life, so he carried a gun on him at all times. It was far from a "routine checkup" by the police and he knew it. I challenge you to read it... until you do, do not bash the man. At least he tried to tell the word something... it's more that I can say for a lot of pansies out there who know things the world deserves to know and keep it to themselves out of fear or for power.

You keep saying "what secrets"? Well, obviously you know something about the Rothschilds people deserve to know... the Greys... Mathmatics that aren't taught in schools, whatever... But, it's the "peoples responsibility to know", right? If you guys aren't fighting for us, then who the hell is...!?

Am I wrong about a lot, sure... but it doesn't mean I'm wrong about everything... and you can't blame me for trying to fight for my fellow man, masons included.

To each his own...

Namaste and be well on your journey.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The lodge with Hermes on the top is the lodge in Winnepeg, Canada... look it up.

Hermes is an integral figure in Gnostic teachings. I can see why he would be associated with a lodge.

Second, I have not joined any cult, secret society, brotherhood, etc. myself. I'm a normal everyday person who seeks truth. Maybe my picture is a little off... I have admitted this often during my posts... but it is where I am at and you can't blame me for trying. Isn't it better than being completely ignorant? At least I don't go home sit of the couch and watch the Kardashians! Isn't that the same reason you joined Masonry...?! Same difference...
That's all us profane people can do is search, you know...? I'm not being brought up in a boys club that teaches you the "light" and "truth"... But to me, if they were good people they would bring thier light and truth to the world... I think that's the only arguement I need... its' as simple as that.

here is where you and most others fail to understand why freemasonry is as it is. You want to know the secrets, ask. You want to know what we teach? Ask. It really is that simple. We are not going to hold up signs on a street corner trying to explain how to be a better person to any and all who pass by. Why? probably because most of them could care less what we have to say. The ones that would care what we have to say, find their way to us or some other group, or some books that teach them what they are looking for.

You don't even know what you want to know. If you did, you would ask a specific question, which would garner a specific answer. If you wanted the whole ball of wax, you would step up to the plate and join to find out the big picture. Or you would read a bunch of "GOOD" books explaining the same things we teach and then ask questions to people of like mind. Reading Bill Cooper is fun and a great read when you are looking for conspiracy fodder, but if you graduate to truth instead of fiction, then you begin to learn. But no until you are ready.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fair enough...

What does Jesus mean when he says "I am the root and seed of David... bright morning star"... What bloodline is he referring to? Who was he exactly? I've heard everything from Archangel Micheal, to Enki, to Mars, to Aphrodite, to some Pleadian.

What are the topics you DO study...?

What did you mean by a "predetermined outcome"...? I have an idea, but I would love to hear your take.

If you're not putting all the masonic imagery in movies... then who is?

Does America need to stand to "win"?

Is there a specific date where we must "win" by?

Are we really aligning with the galactic center and going into the "oort" cloud, etc...?

What effect will this have?

Ok, so the Greys are apparently on thier way... Is this something we should protect ourselves from or what... faked, staged (Bluebeam)...?

If so, how do we protect ourselves?

Do they react negatively/positively if you do or they just cold and dark...?

Does all this depend on whether the "harvest" is negative or positive?

How do the bloodlines RH- and RH+ play a part in this?

The new age movement... Illuminati propaganda or is some of it good? I'm somewhat of a spiritualist myself and i can't believe it's all bad. Wondering if it's reverse psychology to keep us away from it.

Are the Pleadians to be trusted? They seem to be "good", but some of the things I've noticed is they may be the Annunaki and the Greys being thier created drones(demons) which is how they set up the "duality". Us being afraid of the drones, will filter back to the "good" guys.
(I do realize you have to look beyond good and evil, but for the sake of our current paradigm... this is what it's all about.)

Who are the "beings" (if any) that are helping us?

I've been trying to put together who is who in mythology... ex. Saturn=Kronos, etc... what do you know about this, how does it relate to our current understanding of "aliens" and where can I find out more about it (based on why you have studied)...?

I once heard a mason say the" chemtrails don't do as much as you think they do"... So what DO they do?

I also heard a mason say their magical practices "abide by universal rules"... So what is the purpose of these and what are they doing for or against mankind?

Thanks
edit on 11-7-2011 by Profane22 because: added

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

First, I'm not going to spend three hours writing a post, re-quoting you and finding all the links and videos I've seen over the years in order to proove myself right... I don't have the time, nor energy. Frankly, it's a waste of both our time. Do you have a computer...? You have Google, no...? I'm not your father, look it up yourself! Oh, but it's "too conveinient for me not to provide a link." No, don't blame your laziness on me.

I don't think you understand how a reasoned, adult discussion works. If you want to enter something into discussion, you provide evidence for it. "I'm not going to do your research for you" is the adult equivalent of writing on the bathroom wall.

You mean this?

Isn't it better than being completely ignorant?

Honestly? No, no it isn't. An ignorant man can be educated; someone thoroughly convinced of the wrong answer usually can't. This was what I was trying to get at with my answer to your devil question: people are tilting at windmills while the corporations (largely financial) own a bigger and bigger piece of our lives.

That's all us profane people can do is search, you know...? I'm not being brought up in a boys club that teaches you the "light" and "truth"...

Neither am I. Freemasonry admonishes men to seek the light and truth, but makes no comment on what that is.

But to me, if they were good people they would bring thier light and truth to the world... I think that's the only arguement I need... its' as simple as that.

I'll address this later; suffice it to say for now that Masonic "secrets" are not what you think they are.

It's hard to argue masons are responsible for building this country.... even if they aren't in power now.

Actually, it really isn't. A few Masons held positions in bodies that built this country, several of whom led those bodies, but they were always a minority.

I just don't believe humans were meant to go to work, pay the bills, mow the lawn, eat, go to sleep, then start all over again and do it 7 days a week. It's a sad, sad life...

This is neither Masonic nor uniquely American.

It's easy for you to say "Conveinient" and rip on my sources... but on the same token, it doesn't make them wrong either, even if they have been proven wrong about this point or that... it doesn't make the entire message untrue.

No, but enough this-point-or-thats proven wrong makes them untrustworthy, and the subject matter (and their frequent lack of sources) demands credibility.

As far as my "queens english"... it's also easy to say, "this is Latin" or "that is Greek", "therefore it doesn't make sense and you're dumb sir". English has aspects from every language, so you get a Latin word, a Spanish word, or a Greek word... It's the mutt of spoken languages.

That doesn't mean a word's roots are indistinguishable; on the contrary, it actually makes root determination easier.

Maybe masons weren't involved, fine... then just call it Synchrinocity... call it Gods inspirations... angelic inspiration... muse inspiration... I don't know. The WHOLE POINT was that there is a reason words play out the way they do...

Yes, they do; they evolve from their roots.

Bill Cooper... whether he's 10% right, 50% or 75%...

You left out zero.

the man tried to do the right thing.

Oh, he tried, all right...just not very hard. Thousands of people across the country could have told him he was working with hoaxed documents and citing unreliable sources. Did he ever submit to peer review? Did he even ask a credible historian or astronomer to look at it? Signs point to no; he found the answer he liked best (and best could monetize) and didn't care whether it was the right one.

There were several attempts on his life, so he carried a gun on him at all times. It was far from a "routine checkup" by the police and he knew it.

So he claims. A person facing a fraud warrant has no reason to lie, of course.

I challenge you to read it...

Likewise, I challenge you to read Is It True What They Say about Freemasonry?, a link to which I have provided, and the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon's take on Cooper.

You keep saying "what secrets"? Well, obviously you know something about the Rothschilds people deserve to know... the Greys... Mathmatics that aren't taught in schools, whatever

Wrong on all counts. The Masonic "secrets" are handshakes, passwords and signs by which we identify ourselves as members.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'll answer the questions that are remotely Masonic:

We apply the tools from the building trades as allegorical instruments of moral instruction.

.5% of the time, a Mason is in a production capacity and wants to give a "shout-out".
.5% of the time someone thinks it would be funny.
99% of the time, the image is not Masonic at all, but is interpreted as such by apophenic conspiracy theorists.

I once heard a mason say the" chemtrails don't do as much as you think they do"... So what DO they do?

I also heard a mason say their magical practices "abide by universal rules"... So what is the purpose of these and what are they doing for or against mankind?

These aren't really Masonic topics; can I get some clarification/context?

The rest have nothing to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Onthelevel - Sorry if it's hard for me to pull out quotes and find things I've read years ago... all the books are on my shelves, but do I want to read them all again to find out where this quote is or that one is... No, but I do remember the comments, that's all... If I find them sometime soon, I will present them to you. But I have 3 kids and don't have time to sit here and read through all my books again...

Sorry if I'm not "grown up" enough for you....

I also meant to say, I never insinuated the Ram = Baphomet... The ram is supposed to be Zeus and the Baphomet Osiris' soul, no? The whole point was the symbols are there... someone is putting them there... who and why?

You're saying all that is secret in Masonry is the handshakes and signals? You must have me for a moron.

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong about whatever it is I do think negatively about you...

But one day we shall find out my friend... won't we?

I'd go find the old Jubalon, Jubala, Jubalo initiation ceremony which seems to insinuate masonry is the "light" and everyone else is "profane"... and the sliting throat from ear to ear... But i'm sure that's "fake too". Judging by some of the comments, I'd doubt that it is...

Despite your condisending tone (typical)...

I still wish you well for I truly believe we are ALL ONE... Masonry sadly and obviously does not seem to teach that... as I've tried to have many civil conversations like the one I'm trying to have with Networkdude (thanks btw) and gotten the same condescending talk that is typical of a lot of you.

Namaste my friend...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Fair enough...

What does Jesus mean when he says "I am the root and seed of David... bright morning star"... What bloodline is he referring to? Who was he exactly? I've heard everything from Archangel Micheal, to Enki, to Mars, to Aphrodite, to some Pleadian.

I don't know what Jesus meant, only what was written. I will have to wait to die and hope I get the chance to ask him in person.

whatever interests me at the time. Currently, it's hermetic teachings.

What did you mean by a "predetermined outcome"...? I have an idea, but I would love to hear your take.

already has their mind made up long before any discussion happens.

Hollywood I assume. We have discussed many possibilities as to why, but none seem any more right or wrong than the others. I honestly don't know why it's there or what is't purpose is. It doesn't seem to affect anyone but the ones who pay attention to things like that, and then only to spark discussion. How has movie induced masonic imagery affected you personally?

Does America need to stand to "win"?

United, yes. But that doesn't come from any masonic teachings, it comes from history. And it's time we unite and find a common goal to pursue. (IMHO)

Is there a specific date where we must "win" by?

December 21, 2012, unless nothing happens on that date, then I will let you know of the updated destruction timeframe. (No man will know the time or the hour. Live every day as if it was the end, have no regrets and give more than you get. You will at the very least have a shot at the gate.)

Are we really aligning with the galactic center and going into the "oort" cloud, etc...?

I'll ask masonic light and get back with you.

What effect will this have?

Ok, so the Greys are apparently on thier way... Is this something we should protect ourselves from or what... faked, staged (Bluebeam)...?

If so, how do we protect ourselves?

don't take this the wrong way, but too much ATS can be a bad thing. Maybe it's all real and someone has just been doing a fantastic job of hiding evidence, or perhaps not everything on this site is true and accurate.

Do they react negatively/positively if you do or they just cold and dark...?

Does all this depend on whether the "harvest" is negative or positive?

How do the bloodlines RH- and RH+ play a part in this?

see above

The new age movement... Illuminati propaganda or is some of it good? I'm somewhat of a spiritualist myself and i can't believe it's all bad. Wondering if it's reverse psychology to keep us away from it.

study who the Illuminati were and why they came to be. Good or bad depends on where you put your alliances.
I would have joined them in a second. I bet most of this site would as well if they took the time to find out what the truth is.

Are the Pleadians to be trusted? They seem to be "good", but some of the things I've noticed is they may be the Annunaki and the Greys being thier created drones(demons) which is how they set up the "duality". Us being afraid of the drones, will filter back to the "good" guys.
(I do realize you have to look beyond good and evil, but for the sake of our current paradigm... this is what it's all about.)

Who are the "beings" (if any) that are helping us?

I've been trying to put together who is who in mythology... ex. Saturn=Kronos, etc... what do you know about this, how does it relate to our current understanding of "aliens" and where can I find out more about it (based on why you have studied)...?

first find out if there is indeed life on other planets before we go naming them and giving them titles.

you might want to find a less biased source. I don't believe in them due to my annoying habit of using logic and common sense.

Thanks

Universal rules are those of the population as a whole. Love thy neighbor, treat others as you would have them treat you, and help someone in need whenever possible. And don't look for an award ceremony for doing so. Do it as quietly as possible to attempt anonymity.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Onthelevel - Sorry if it's hard for me to pull out quotes and find things I've read years ago... all the books are on my shelves, but do I want to read them all again to find out where this quote is or that one is... No, but I do remember the comments, that's all... If I find them sometime soon, I will present them to you. But I have 3 kids and don't have time to sit here and read through all my books again...

Sorry if I'm not "grown up" enough for you....

I'm assuming you come here for discussion. Any claim you bring up is subject to scrutiny. If that's not okay with you, don't post here. You have no right to be angry when someone questions your information.

I also meant to say, I never insinuated the Ram = Baphomet... The ram is supposed to be Zeus and the Baphomet Osiris' soul, no?

No. Ares, not Zeus, was associated with the ram, and Baphomet did not adopt a personage until the 19th century.

The whole point was the symbols are there... someone is putting them there... who and why?

Rams are known for hardiness and the ability to move gracefully in rough terrain. Could it be that a ram's a good thing to name a pickup after?

You're saying all that is secret in Masonry is the handshakes and signals? You must have me for a moron.

Keep this in mind.

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong about whatever it is I do think negatively about you...

But one day we shall find out my friend... won't we?

I already did. I'm not content to speculate when information's out there.

Jubalon, Jubala, Jubalo

I think you've confused Jubelum with Jabulon. Jubelum is a different figure, entirely human, and the chief villain of the ritual drama for the Master Mason degree. His name comes from the Hebrew Ghiblim, roughly meaning "fellowcraft".

which seems to insinuate masonry is the "light"

In every degree, the candidate is on a "search for light", and in the third, he is in search of "further light". In the accompanying lecture, however, he is told that his search for light must continue, and continue forever. It is therefore impossible that Masonry is the light.

and everyone else is "profane"...

Profane comes from the Latin profanum, which literally means "outside the temple". In other words, "profane" simply means "non-Mason".

There is no Masonic equivalent of the anti-Masonic "sheeple", which means exactly what it sounds like.

But i'm sure that's "fake too".

Not "fake", just grossly misinterpreted.

Despite your condisending tone (typical)...

I still wish you well for I truly believe we are ALL ONE... Masonry sadly and obviously does not seem to teach that... as I've tried to have many civil conversations like the one I'm trying to have with Networkdude (thanks btw) and gotten the same condescending talk that is typical of a lot of you.

In this thread, Freemasons have been compared to everything from Amway administrators to the Klan. In this very post you called me a liar (see above). You might want to back off the self-canonization there.
edit on 11-7-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: added a point

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks networkdude I appreciate it.

I also really don't come here much...

Most of what I have studied so far is from Gnostic and mystical type books

onthelevel - sorry if I offended you... I didnt intentionally call you a liar, just discussing what I have learned as opposed to what you have.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Profane22

you are very welcome.
thanks for the chat.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Heres a big secret everyone. We are all energy and our brains are physical machines, the body can be host to energy, energy be given our consciousness and that energy can affect the world around us. Items can be taken into possession, energy too. MEST (Matter energy space and time) these can all interact with each other, be manipulated technologically which means that if correctly done we as "enlightened beings." can control these elements.

Infact if one is advanced enough the human body in connection with his energy can learn to conduct any energy they interact with. Gravity, magnetism... It's the stuff that LRONHUBBARD was trying to teach the masses but the world wanted to cover up because if all man knew this and learned how to do this then they could do devastating things to the world. He learned of these things through various scientist he was in communion with.

The trick behind the masons is that you think their worshiping someone but in reality they are hiding science, which could mean they are apart of the Vatican plot to cover up our advanced science and leave the populace dumber then them to ensure that they have control or fear what would happen. But I think most of us on the moral side know what people not to include in this secret knowladge. Fact of the matter is everyone is going to have to be woke up and those we do not want in this global society must be dealt with. However many disagree on who do include and expel from existence.

Many of these societies have disconnected themselves from the world (the bible says not to be of the world). However there are those of us who chose to be apart of it to help it using our various talents.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
So what's true about the 33rd degree?

Things like This are making me doubt Freemasonry in its honesty to the lower degrees.

if you had done your research you would have read that Jim Shaw is a Liar and that he never did recieve nor was he elected to recieve the 33rd degree and so therefore he has no knowledge of a 33rd degree initiation.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

What is the latest degree you have attained?

Princes' degree in the Order of the Secret Monitor.

Who is your worshipful master?

This year, a Sergeant Major in the defense force.

Who is the one that Freemasons refer to as the "greatest" architect of the universe? From my research I think it refers to a highly ambitious Roman.

God

Are there any degrees beyond the 33rd degree? I am confident there are three more which symbolises an individuals progression.

In the Scottish Rite, no.

In other orders, the 33° numbering system does not apply, so the question is not applicable.

Why do Freemasons still deny their founders were the Knights Templar? (after the organisations "destruction")

We don't deny it. Freemasons would love to find out if there is a link between Freemasonry and the Templars more than anyone!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I would love to see more evidence of the Templars being Masons. At point they are portrayed as being a very close knit group like the Masons, but there is no concrete evidence that links the two. Reading and waiting...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cipher6

There are some books such as Nobly Born, Templar Code for Dummies, Compasses and the Cross, and the Rosslyn Hoax that are good reads on the subject. I'm working on a few papers over the the evolution of American Masonic Templary as well as one on the myths of the Masonic-Templar connection.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join