It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large UFO fleet recorded from space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Evening folks, just thought i would post this before i head off for something to eat.

Just found this footage on Youtube (i know, i know
) but if its real then its new to me and maybe you too considering its not got that many views really and its been up since late 2009.

I tried searching for it here on ATS but had no luck.

OK, so the video is in Japenese but i think it is NASA footage because you can hear someone speaking English. The first clip aparently shows a fleet of UFOs in space near a space shuttle (thats the only info the video description gives out) and is then followed by other clips showing single pulsating UFOs which look pretty convincing to me.

In my opinion the fleet that is shown first looks pretty large and well organised. At first i thought it had to be city lights seen from space but then i relised that at the start of the clip, there is Japenese writing which i think is labeling a country or continent to show that these lights are above the ocean.

I could be wrong (i think i am
) but i think the clip starts over the East coast of Australia and ends over the border between North and South America which would mean the fleet is over the Pacific Ocean (if it is a fleet that is) Would also be decent if any Japenese speakers could translate the commentry.

This may be nothing but just incase, here it is...

Peace

edit on 2-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The flashy thing at the end looks to me like some kind of satellite or something earth made,not sure why it's flashing though.
the dots i'm not sure about,surely if this was a fleet of ufo's the footage wouldn't be on youtube it would be hidden in some file somewhere never to be found.
Could be ufo's but IMO there probably something like space junk or satellites

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

The clip makes me want to watch the movie Crank again

It's speeded-up footage of cities on Earth.

Crank is way more fun...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Haha yeah, i know its been sped up and yes, Crank is the bees knees.

Any chance you know what cities so i could do check this out a bit more?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

The reason i thought it may be a UFO is because of it flashing. Reminded me of the pulsating UFOs from the Tether Incident video. Pretty sure satalites dont pulse...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

After i wrote my post i thought the same thing,why would satellites pulsate in space.it could be a ufo just circling the earth for some reason.
I can't think of anything that needs to flash in space,interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

S+F, not because I think there is anything in it but because it's interesting. Interesting because some of the posters here say "if it were real, it wouldn't be posted on youtube"; well I used to believe that but now I am not so sure.

The nature of disinformation is to release information into the public domain, wether that be directly targetted at an information giver or as a blanket effect, is to make people 'question' apparent evidence that is put in front of them and ultimately have them discount it as fake or false. So with that in mind, what if I went outside now and using my video camera managed to catch, close up, an alien spacecraft landing and the occupants coming out to greet me and immediatley after the event, posted it on youtube? Now I would know it is 100% real, but how many people who viewed it would cry 'CGI' or 'Fake'? 40% of viewers? 70%? even 10% would be enough to create enough doubt in that video to have it discounted.

In this particular case, it comes from MSM which to my mind, makes it immediatly fake or misunderstood footage (I don't trust the MSM to tell me the truth), but what about the other 100's of youtube ufo vids? Chances are there could be some truth out there after all...

But thats just my opinon

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Why would aliens/UFOs need lights on their spacecraft to be able to navigate? It makes no sense at all

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Cool video never seen that one before.
What the hell is it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brigada

Haha! That made ma laugh. I dont think they 'use' lights to see where they are going, i think they 'are' light. Either that or whatever propulsion system they use may generate this light.

Maybe its not light, maybe thats what a very high concentration of power or energy looks like...

I just said light way too many times...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigada
Why would aliens/UFOs need lights on their spacecraft to be able to navigate? It makes no sense at all

They probably wouldn't need them to navigate. Perhaps they want to be seen though? I highly doubt they feel threatened by the people of Earth, so its not like they need to hide themselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

I know what you are saying. Just because its posted on Youtube, people automatically class it as fake or hoax.

But i know for a fact there are actually quite a few genuine UFO vids out of the thousands on there

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The video's been discussed before.

I agree it really is a 'fleet' -- good choice of words.

Would you believe a squid boat fleet?

Hey, it happens! See www.msnbc.msn.com...

Since it's obvious that the date/time will never be produced for verification, nor any accounts from first-hand witnesses, why is anyone wasting any time on this?

edit on 2-7-2011 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks sped up, notice everything is moving together. I think we all need to focus on posting relevant footage. Doesn't anyone else agree?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brigada

Originally posted by brigada

energy creates light
I doubt it is for navigation like your cars headlights
< face palm

edit on 2-7-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wanagi
Looks sped up, notice everything is moving together. I think we all need to focus on posting relevant footage. Doesn't anyone else agree?

Posted footage has to be accompanied by verifiable date/time or it's useless, or even worse than useless -- it's an indicator the poster intends to mislead. Anyone agree?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The flashing object at the end is very interesting.

UFO or not, the object appears to be absolutely massive!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanagi

And what would you class as relevent???

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by Wanagi

And what would you class as relevent???

My own two cents is this:

Detailed description of squid boat fleets visibility from space – see para 4
www.caelestia.be...

The lights of these modernized squid fleets can be so bright that they are visible in satellite images of the ocean taken from 500 miles above the earth… Besides in the Sea of Japan, the Pacific Ocean waters north of Japan, the Yellow Sea, the Formosa Straight and the East China Sea, the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program located large numbers of heavily lit fishing boats in other parts of Asia as well.

top topics

join