It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mosque taking over old church in my town

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just like to state God is not coming soon because man has to unite in all religions and cultures that is a myth it does not work that way.

They say Aliens will show themselves once the earth has advanced to a peaceful united planet. Again a false flag deception.

This Unity business is a scam, which leads to the world handing over to the devil its power for the scheme to deceive the nations.

I believe we should all get along but who does not but prophetically speaking before we do someone is coming to destroy that or unite it so there is more to destroy.

God is only coming once Israel his old promise and covenant has been fulfilled with the Jews accepting Christ as the Messiah which they missed the first time while Temple Mount which is occupied by an Islamic shrine stops this scenario.

The Bible predicts Eastern nations and regions like, Gaza, Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Russia and maybe even China once those nations have been dealt by God.

The Bible mentions Babylon a place of people, trade, languages, and cultures, precious materials which sounds like cities of the world controlled by a financial system based in Iraq or a spiritual realm within it.

Taking over is the name of the game it is to stop God's people who believe replacing it with another system that excludes all core historical places of faith like a game of conquest and again I must say that I don't see this from Hindus and Buddhists doing it at the same rate because they don't care it does not have the same conflicts of interest.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
This is the United States of America. The very Constitution that protects my rights protects the rights of ALL Americans. I may not believe the wat others do, I may not live the way others do, BUT they have a right to live as they see fit within the bounds of the law of the land.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness... that is all that any decent person wants for themselves and their families.

As for the undecent peoples that want to destroy, distort, and undermine our way of life....that is why we have the 2nd Ammendment.

ya and just because you are in the US don't mean you are not a scumbag that isn't hiding something.

background checks for everyone. smart card id's.

how many criminals fall through the cracks.

just being diligent.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
>but all terrorists are Muslims

Had to lulz at this.

Extremism exist through all walks of life, and aren't created just by religion.

<< 1  2   >>

join