It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza aid flotilla: Irish crew accuse Israel of sabotage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk

Meanwhile, an Israeli man who claimed to have been excluded from the flotilla because he was gay has been exposed as a hoax
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
warincontext.org
www.youtube.com

irishingaza.wordpress.com...
edit on 2-7-2011
english.aljazeera.net...

edit on 2-7-2011 by TREASONFX because: More links
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Nothing like dirty tricks there has been no coverage on telly from sky or the bbc just came across this by chance Two ships sabotaged constant delays by greece all because israel and the US goverment will not allow humanitarian aid to gaza because of israels paranoia and propaganda

If they have any more problems they should just load the egypt border crossing into gaza safer bet considering the barbaric assault on the flotilla last year

Anti flotilla video linked to PM Netanyahu’s office, official Israeli hasbara not stop dirty tricks

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Aww, i was going to create a thread on this exact matter.
Ohh well,maybe next time then,but im glad someone has brought this matter up, good work OP.
Make no mistake, this is exactly what happened last year with the Challenger I and Challenger II flotillas, and now its happening again.

LINK

Something big happened last time(9 killed) and i wouldnt be suprised if something big happens this time too.
I do hope nothing happens to them tho, they are just trying to help the Palestinians.

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just as we suspected. The terrorist Israelis strike an aid ship. They have no shame. They will kick a kick on the ground and rob old ladies. Shameless, spineless minions of the anti-christ.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If one of these ships sank at sea israel would deny any wrong doing one thing i have noticed about israel and western goverments they totally deny until you prove them wrong just like when israel denied the killing hamas official in dubai untill the british found out along with other countries . Noticed it never used any american passports to do its murdering just go's to show israeli the terrorist it is does not care about the international community as long it has the US goverment on it side

edit on 2-7-2011 by TREASONFX because: added info

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Greece has also stopped a boat from leaving but you know what it's like

Must not upset them bankers must you now and shows Greece is full of puppets that need to be removed.

Playing silly game only adds more resolve to those being supressed so Isreal will get sorted out one way or another and if the USA keeps up the double standards then it will go down also not that it needs much help just now.

Lots of people have connected the dots with 9/11 and lots of people are tired of the bankers and the crap going on in Gaza just rubs salt into the wounds so don't think people are going to buy the same BS that had them fooled for the past 50 years.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Greece has also stopped a boat from leaving but you know what it's like Must not upset them bankers must you now and shows Greece is full of puppets that need to be removed. Playing silly game only adds more resolve to those being supressed so Isreal will get sorted out one way or another and if the USA keeps up the double standards then it will go down also not that it needs much help just now. Lots of people have connected the dots with 9/11 and lots of people are tired of the bankers and the crap going on in Gaza just rubs salt into the wounds so don't think people are going to buy the same BS that had them fooled for the past 50 years.

Yer flottila in Turkey,Gocek, which is the Irish ship Saoirse and the flotilla in Greece,Pireaus, which is the Greek/Swedish ship "Juliano".

Link

edit on 2-7-2011 by BillyBoBBizWorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Maybe I'm adding 2+2= 100 here but I sorta think it's interesting that Ireland and Greece are the very two countries also suffering the most economically. Don't have time to follow it real close, but this stood out to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
SO......

Are those disgusting little twerps really worth their pretty oranges???

THE ZIONISTS ARE VERMIN!

And most incredible of all, IM A TORAH THUMPING JEW!!!!!!!

jewsagainstzionism.com

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TREASONFX

How does that saying that is so populare here on ATS go?

Oh yea! Pics....or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Its from the BBC news website. It is not a person posting their personal story. That is when we usually say pix or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Israel doing something under handed?

Never!

Although at least they have'nt invaded Ireland, erected an impassible concrete wall around it conducted daily aerial assaults on civilian populations, installed martial and shoot anyone, including children who decide to leave there home on there way to school.

new topics

top topics

join