It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bad neighbors have moved out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is an interesting incident which may or may not be paranormal in nature. I have a friend who recently moved to some new digs. Upon moving in I suggested employing a form of metaphysical protection for the place which they did from their 1st night there. They had this one neighbour who apparently has lived in the area forever.

They are well known as being irritatingly obssessive about their property. They kept a sign posted against their front window warning outsiders that they would call the police etc. etc. I had the 1st unfortunate meeting with them while helping my friend move. The bitch lady came out spouting warnings about making sure moving trucks don't hit their f**king fence etc. etc. Anyways, a month after my friend moved in, they noticed the neighbour seems to have vanished!

There was no indication the place was up for sale. No evidence of moving trucks. Nothing! But there is clearly a *new* neighbour that has moved in. There are painters out & about, different vehicles, and low & behold, a couple of the windows aren't covered up. The bitchy neighbours always had their blinds tightly closed even while they were home. There is clearly some renovation work being done & if the bitchy neighbours were there, it would be obvious, being the control freaks they are.

So did it have anything to do with my friend moving in & putting in place some *procedures* which raised & cleared the vibrations of the immediate environment? Very interesting & coincidental turn of events indeed. The landlords of my friend's place will be overjoyed when they return from their vacation! Hehehe.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You'll have to tell us the *procedures* that changed the vibes and got the bad next door folks to move away. We are having a change next to us.
I'd like everything to run smoothly.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What exactly did they do? I know some ppl i would like to get to move LMAO!!! Can't tell u if it worked if we don't know what they did!! Really Curious!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Please post the procedure you used. I am hoping it would work even if you have been in your home for a couple of years...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Charged plates of glass placed at the four internal corners of the living space. That's all I can say about it (In other words, the procedure does not belong to me). I'm sure there are many other methods that are made public on the net that you can look into.

I thought the effect was confined to the internal space only. That's why I am not completely certain whether they also had an effect outside the internal space. But it sure is unusual.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I dont understand what you mean?

How did putting glass plates move them out?

Did ya smash em over their heads?

[edit on 11-8-2004 by Crash]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The insane neighbors could have simply been at the end of a 30-60 or 90 day escrow, their house already sold and furniture moved before your friends even moved in. so when escrow closed they left as simple as that.

Without knowing more about the ritual it's hard to say, but there is probably a much less esoteric explanation for their departure.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join