It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the West is to help the East; the East should pay the Gas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There are two basic ways, and two basic ways only, to conquer a nation; force of arms or by economic control.

At present, the West is spending much of it’s wealth in helping the Eastern revolutionary forces stabilize, organize and rid itself of the old political ways. At the same time, the East is attacking the West on the economic front, and preventing the West from helping it’s own Eastern political transition in a swifter fashion. IOW, the East is shooting itself in the foot by shooting the West in the foot. The East should recognize that it is hard for the West to put the hammer down when it is too expensive to put the hammer down. China is not helping at this point in time on the economic conquest of the western world with their dollar either. They should think globally a bit more. So should we all.

The East would be well advised to reduce the price of fuel to the West and thus fuel it’s own political aspirations.

I personally wish to contribute more to democracy, secularism and the individual freedoms that the East aspires to. If democracy is not about ending tyranny then it is worthless.

One of the founding notions of democracy, it seems to me; is that reciprocity is fair play.

In the case of fuel, it does not serve the East nor the West and the freedoms that both seek in terms of personal autonomy by having a high gas price.

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
never mind its your blog......

usapolitics.thoughts.com...
edit on 2-7-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

There are two basic ways, and two basic ways only, to conquer a nation; force of arms or by economic control.

At present, the West is spending much of it’s wealth in helping the Eastern revolutionary forces stabilize, organize and rid itself of the old political ways. At the same time, the East is attacking the West on the economic front, and preventing the West from helping it’s own Eastern political transition in a swifter fashion. IOW, the East is shooting itself in the foot by shooting the West in the foot. The East should recognize that it is hard for the West to put the hammer down when it is too expensive to put the hammer down. China is not helping at this point in time on the economic conquest of the western world with their dollar either. They should think globally a bit more. So should we all.

The East would be well advised to reduce the price of fuel to the West and thus fuel it’s own political aspirations.

I personally wish to contribute more to democracy, secularism and the individual freedoms that the East aspires to. If democracy is not about ending tyranny then it is worthless.

One of the founding notions of democracy, it seems to me; is that reciprocity is fair play.

In the case of fuel, it does not serve the East nor the West and the freedoms that both seek in terms of personal autonomy by having a high gas price.

Regards
DL

as in, the west is removing the old guard and are replacing them with their own suckpuppets..

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not quite. The East is making it's own choices.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

join