It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers To The Alien Presence On Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
we're morons alone for the fact that we think it might be possible that there could be an intelligence of extraterrestrial origin, higher than ours.

I guess that's sarcasm, didn't catch it at first. People that think that are extremely egotistical and self-absorbed. My God is big enough to plant more than just us in this vast universe. Now, if/how they are visiting us is an entirely different conundrum....

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Must of been because that statement is asinine

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Thanks for the "compliment", and to

reply to post by Toxicsurf

Of course it was meant sarcastic.

To Obvtruth, once again:

Sometimes it's useful to read words in their whole context to understand their deeper meaning.

Here's the original context of my words:

reply to post by MainLineThis

Maybe you should listen to that podcast, and possibly you'd form another opinion.

And you should know, that in the eyes of most people we are not morons because we listen to people like Bill Birnes, we're morons alone for the fact that we think it might be possible that there could be an intelligence of extraterrestrial origin, higher than ours.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
For love of all good and descent, please explain me why aliens from other planets capable of inter stellar or at least advanced interplanetary travel and thus having technology far better then ours use it all to come here and mutilate cows.
I fail to grasp it. It is like accusing people from North America of using intercontinental airliner just to come to forgotten tribe in Amazonas and do the same to their livestock.
Why????
We now have # burgers,they cannot synthetize their own food? We can clone animals and even start to grow organs in vitro. They need cows??
No sense .
edit on 2-7-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Biology is more complicated than physics. We can fly jetliners and yet we still need to experiment on mice.

Nobody would come to another planet to eat, but the foreign biological material may be valuable.

Top 10 reasons why doesn't ET raise its own cow herds at home:

10. Earth Cows won't eat Zyklon IV's purple grass
9. People for the Ethical Treatment of ExtraTerrestrial Animals picket HQ
8. Pencil necked alien geek = Real bad cowboying skills.
7. Alien queens keep on wanting to mate with cowpatties
6. No McDonalds. What are you gonna do with all that hamburger?
5. No self-respecting bull ain't gonna walk into a prissy little flying saucer.
4. Earth Cows too stupid avoid your every day landspeeder route
3. Union longshoremen refuse to offload stinky cattle cars.
2. ET homeowners whinge, "Not in my hyperspatial backyard!"
1. Have you ever tried to get a good full-size pickup in the Delta quadrant?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You're right, it won't make any sense. But there's one thing I learned of countless reports compiled by people for example like Jaques Vallée: That the actions of assumed extraterrestrial beings rarely make any sense.

They often act in ways, that appear downright absurd.

So, although it might totally be absurd for us to imagine beings who are capable of interstellar travel to do something redundant like cattle mutilations, they could have their reasons for doing so.

How about this one? The biological material was used in the production of illegal ET narcotics.

edit on 3-7-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

You might be up to something... and it just may be, that our brothers in space got something wrong. What they may be searching for in fact has got to do with cows, but not so much with their entrails, rather with what their entrails produce...

www.flickr.com...

Won't that be hilarious, if finally it all was just about...

...buffalo dung?

edit on 3/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok, lets assume that either the government or aliens are doing these types of things to cows. But why do they return the the cows after the do what ever it is they do? Do they want people to know whats going on? I mean if they wanted to be secret about it why not just take the cow bodies elsewhere so people would think they are being eaten by predators or something similar? Also, why do no predators bother the dead cows after they are returned?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well maybe ET are being polite and want to give the Humans a chance to bury the cow according to our cultural beliefs and also returning "property" belonging to the farmer even though the cow is dead.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Aliens from outer space did not come all the way here to mutilate cattle, they came to experiment with everything on earth, a new wonderland filled with life which they study down to the very creation. The abduction phenomena is parallel to the cattle phenomena which shows that we are in a main sense treated differently than the animals. In abductions reproductive material is taken from the male or female, in the cattle the full reproductive organs are removed. The aliens are looking for these tools to create life and not much else. They do not care about leaving us the cattle on the fields but do make many attempts to not be seen moving fast for the main goal and purpose. An abductee that two very amazing researchers knew had an interesting experience which reveals more answers into the alien agenda.

They are doing something with me, my blood, my sperm. They are injecting my fluids into this animal. I think it's stupid, and I don't like it. Taking something from me and putting it into the animal. Then I remember seeing another type of animal running around. I can't remember what the animal looked like, but it was bizarre. It seems like the animal is part human, part animal. The one animal that appears to be part human seems to be real hairy. They have the animal next to me. The thing appears to be flat, not like a walking animal. The animal is sedated. It's about two feet away. I'm on one and it's on another table. I'm on a singular bed, it's in a curved position. It doesn't have a shirt on. It has some hair, but not a lot. It seems like it has skin, pink or white, on the top and hair on the bottom, brown hair. I vaguely see computers. There is one Grey now that is sticking the needle device up her groin area, or whatever it is. It has hooves, like a cow. I'm not seeing the body too clearly. He pulls the needle out and looks at what they have collected in the tube.
- Abductee Fred

UFOs are seen in the fields or seen abducting cattle from the air. When the job is finished the UFOs will fly to a meeting point in the sky and join up together forming one UFO. Usually at that time the UFO will disappear, but on one occasion an officer saw it fly straight down into the ground. In the 80s abductees started reporting hybrid infants were being showed to them by the aliens. A scientist who discovered an underground alien base near a town with extensive cattle mutilations testified to seeing depictions of alien hybrids from the base as early as 1980 (before any rumors were circulating about the subject).

With regard to the cattle problem, the aliens are using the DNA from the cattle are are making humanoids. Some of these creatures are animal like, some are near human and some are human and short with large heads. They grow the embryos. After the embryos become active by a year of training, presumably that is required for them to become operational. When they die they go back into a tank. Their parts are recovered.
- Dr. Bennewitz

Abductions, cattle mutilations, and hybrids all work together to produce main alien objectives, but the alien agenda on a whole is still much larger.
edit on 4-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The part where the indians say the aliens get out and chase them is beyond all hopes of belief. The only explanation other than that they are lying would be that the star people are actually us in helicopters because we'd be more likely to shoot the cows on ground maybe?? But then why not just buy cows... kind of lame story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join