It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base Discovered On Mars Close Up and Clear...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by acuna
Without any frame of reference as to size we can't really know what it is. It would be pretty cool if it was a manufactured structure. Also if it really was a manufactured structure I really doubt that NASA would post it publicly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looks like rocks to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It looks like a rock, it smells like a rock, and it is surrounded my many, quite similar looking rocks.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One interesting thing about the trek of Rover Spirit, is that it had a much more varied terrain than Opportunity.
That's probably what eventually killed the poor rover...

As far as those rocks go, a lot of the take on interesting shapes due to aeoilian processes.
There were some scenes....Which all the rocks seems to be the Audience at a rock concert...
Sounds weird?
What I mean s that the rocks have not moved for perhaps a billion years. And have been eroded from the same direction by wind/sand....So they all appear to be "looking" in the same directions.

Sadly, as a previous poster mentioned...That rock is probably only a foot tall, or less.

Martian Rock Concert. Best I could find so far....But somewhere in the 300 to 500 range of SOls on Mars there were lots of aligned Basaltic type rocks..."Looking" in the same direction.

edit on 7-7-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by torontoguy123

Mars Spirit Rover photos of Sol 1402

Take a look at this and tell what you think it looks like

scottcwaring.files.wordpress.com...

photos are 100% real...

they are also on NASA WEBSITE

here: marsrover.nasa.gov...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

what do you think..guys!!!

I'd like to know the resolution of the camera, the settings of the camera and the scale of the image.
What zoom factor are we talking about too?
I have seen microscopic images of fungi that look like elegantly built towers - but they are not.

None of these pictures mean much at all unless we know zoom, resolution & scale.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neil wilkes

There are posts on this thread that show the size of the object in relation to the size of the rover's wheel tracks.

Based on that, the object is maybe 6 to 12 inches (15 to 30 cm) high.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Its rock and i dont mean the sort you get when you go to the seaside. My eyes are f....d but its still rock!!!
Rock is rock when its rock and it aint not rock because you got a mental block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
rocks

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Martian rocks discovered on Mars

Sorry torontoguy but really , Alien Base

Today I trust in your judgment. I won't click on the image links.

You have so far proven two things. You do believe in ET, yet you are highly skeptical of the material you look at. So if you say yes, its worth looking at.

There goes my Independency for today

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by torontoguy123

that definitly looks like a building of some sort. kinda looks like a pyrimid or something. makes u wonder what its purpose was and when it was built. nice pic and post. im suprised nasa hasnt deleted it or pixilated it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not an alien base but the large one seems to have a structure to it...take a look at the sand that seems to show reference to an entrance of some sort...its quite clear...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hmmm could be a rock? remember its an alien planet the whole diffirence in storms and atmosphere could result in strange rocks, mountians and land...just a guess but could be a structure

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
they just look like rocks to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco
they just look like rocks to me.

Yes, it does look like a rock, and is in a field of other similar-looking rocks, It looks to be less than 10 inches (less than 25 cm) tall, a size that I estimated based on the size track made by the rover...

...as I showed in This Post

edit on 7/28/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Unusual rock formation.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I've put together a few pictures to assist with identifying different type of ROCKS.

This is a ROCK:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b06ea0ec6d5.jpg[/atsimg]

This is THE ROCK:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0c03753d2e6.jpg[/atsimg]

This is NOT a ROCK:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce50d86e41fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

you do see the edge of the rover in the bottom left of the photo, dont you? Doesn't that give you the impression of scale? that rock we're staring at is probably no bigger than a baseball...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sgreco
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

you do see the edge of the rover in the bottom left of the photo, dont you? Doesn't that give you the impression of scale? that rock we're staring at is probably no bigger than a baseball...

And in the other photo, you can compare the size of the object to the rover tracks. The tracks are of the left and the object is on the bottom right.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
just rocks nothing to see here

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Rocks.... Nothing to see here
second line.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join