It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystic 60 metre big circular object found on the the baltic sea floor by treasurehunters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Do we dare to say that it could be a Ufo perhaps? a natural rock formation? Whatever it is it's certrainly exiting and unusual. It is definately big and it was followed by a 300 metre long sliding track. This could give plausibility that this could be a crashed UFO for example.

But for you to be able to make your own guesses I have the original source translated here:

(Swedish treasurehunters on the 18th of june 2011 found a gigantic circle on the bottom of the baltic sea between Finland and Sweden.

The circle which was found on 87 metres depth was estimated to be 60metres in diametre. And was followed by a 300 metre long 'sliding track', as if the object would have travelled over the seabed before it stopped.

The group who found this circle is called 'Ocean explorers'
Peter Lindberg, one of the treasure hunters of 'Ocean Explorers' said the following;

"– You see alot of strange things in this proffesion, but under my 17-18 years working as a proffesional 'wreckage hunt' I have never ever seen anything like this. The Shape, the totally unique and completely round circle makes this found totally unique!"

On the question if this could be a sink bomb from the first world wat or maybe a summetrical algie bloom he said;
"– I totally rule out that possibility completely. This is not something soft."
And on the question concerning what this then could be he responded:
"– I have no idea. The only thing I know I have seen is that something is down there, something massive, something which is made of Stone, concrete or steel and has a complete circular shape to it."

Another crew member Dennis Åsberg said;
"– The germans has been there, the russians has been there, that they could have dumped something gigantic is plausible."

Andréas Olsson is a marinearcheologist on the Swedish state marine museums. When shown the pictures of the object he says that it is too early to determine what this could be.
"The most believable is anyway, that this is a natural formation.)

Source (in Swedish): www.aftonbladet.se...

So what do you people think of this?

edit on 2/7/2011 by Triztheone because: Could a moderator please change the topic from the gray area? Maybe archeology would be fitting?

edit on 2/7/2011 by Triztheone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

Honestly from First glance it looks like some kind of natural Formation; but perhaps it could be some kind of artificial object

none-the-less they should send something down to check it out

This is mere speculation and Conjecture perhaps its crater almost looks like the trail could have been caused by it before it caused the big hole that seems to be apparent in the picture.

But this would had to have happened when the sea levels were lower; i guess? Otherwise it probably wouldn't have made this crater for such a small impact object.

I don't know if the crater theory works though with the trail. I'm not certain how the trail would have been caused by the meteor possible by the fire ball. Idk?? all just speculation on my part.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fee7b3bda33b.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sorry for putting it in the gray area. My bad

+95 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Maybe they found the drain plug. Nobody touch it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
wow sounds very strange, Im not sure what it could be

Spose we have to wait for further investigation...thanks OP

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
You can clearly see on the picture that the circle is atleast a few metres deep. I don't believe it's rising up, I rahter say it's a hole.

If it would be a Ufo crasched for example, it could have sunken into the seabed and during the years the sea slam and sand would've built up over it. So if it is a ufo down there, then it's probably beneath the seafloor surface. OR if someone removed the Ufo, the hole after it would still be there of course.

The idea of a sliding track also gives some crediblity towards this theory.

Whatever that size, I don't believe a meterotie would leave that type of a hole. It does not look like a crater at all. So meteorite? no.

Someone on alien-ufos.com talks about it being a crop circle here:
link

Gosh, whatever formation found these days it's always a 'crop circle' change the word from crop and you have a circle yes.. but please

edit on 2/7/2011 by Triztheone because: Added text

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's keep our minds open here.. I mean the other forums that have talked about this on the web talks about it being a ufo or a crop circle without questioning.

I want to make sure that we give this a 100% accurate critical but at the same time open minded research.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
it is the hatch dang it they found it i am going to have to contact my buddies in the hollow earth and tell them that the topsies found the door... geez

good find hope to hear more

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
87 meters depth is not an unreachable one. Current record of deepest scuba diving without external cables is 318 meters. With cables and appropriate suit - 600 meters.
So with interest and not a huge funding it can be checked out relatively easy.
Since it is not considered, i doubt that anyone seriously thinks that it is UFO.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hmmm circular with a "skid".....

Is it not unreasonable that it could have been a rather large astral body that crashed and slid across the sea floor millenia ago?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My bets on it being ancient ruins.

Kind of an under water stone henge or something?

Or a star-gate?

But doubting very much its a crop circle. Why put a message way down there?

very interesting

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Looks to me as a natural formation as well. The sliding path could be caused from ocean current flowing around it leaving sediment deposits behind it. Though I must admit I live here in the midwest my experience of current anomolies is from lakes and rivers, so no expert on that matter.

For some of you old schoolers out there like me who haven't quite mastered the metric system. According to my handy dandy conversion guide the object is 285 feet deep, 197 feet in diameter, with a 984 foot sliding path. To give some of you a better gauge on the size.

Any way of finding out what the height of the object is?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
kinda looks like the millennium falcon,wondered what happened to it??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

volcano? impact? both more likely than something we can only speculate actually exists!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My first thought was Decepticon....

But that just shows you how MSM turns our brains into mush!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

By the end of 1996, about 5000 submerged objects were identified in the Russian part of the gulf, including 2500 ships, 1500 airplanes and small items such as boats, anchor, tanks, tractors, cars, cannons and even naval mines, aerial bombs, torpedoes and other ammunition. The ships belonged to Russia (25%), Germany (19%), United Kingdom (17%), Sweden (15%), Netherlands (8%) and Finland (7%). The remaining 9% are from Norway, Denmark, France, US, Italy, Estonia and Latvia.[41] These objects present potential hazards to navigation, fishery, coastal construction, laying of submarine pipelines and cables and the environment. Mines were laid in the gulf during World War I (38,932 units), Russian Civil War and the Soviet-Finnish War of (1939–1940) with an estimated total number of 60,000; about 85,000 more mines were set during World War II, and only a fraction of all those was eliminated after the wars.[4

So what are the odds that a a couple of nukes were detonated down there?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
kinda looks like a big footprint with the "circle" being the big toe

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

In those days it was land!

I believe the sea-level is about 300 meters higher as a few thousands years ago. So it could have been a land crash, now submerged.
edit on 2-7-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Althought deep it isn't incrediably deep. I tend to agree that at least to me appears to be some type of ancient ruins or monument. There have been many finds recently of civilizations and structures hidden under the seas.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Way too funny!!!! Love to see some humor now and then.
Second line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join