It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] FTR Update 08/11 - Red Dot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
new thread time
i started a new one on my dot heh.. i feel so sepcial

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For some reason my mind is telling me that it's going to be something at the top of the page in the banner image area.

Maybe one of the random images on there will link somewhere else? Or the red area will actually have a red dot in there with a link?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
after darkflame found it I FOUND IT. IT WAS BLOCKING MY SCREEN. ER

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Now this is comedy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dot this dot that so many topics about the dots i must answer all of them!!! HO HA

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Currently ATS discussion is centred on the presence and meaning of red dots on ATS. Multiple topics with multiple respondents.

Congratulations ATS.

Ooh there's a red dot under Post Reply. Golly gee whiz.

It reminds me of a stuck pixel. I get homicidal with manufacturers of monitors (and bulletin boards) with stuck pixels.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If the dots where a fad, this has got to be the biggest fad every...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
you guys... the dots have invaded

i repeat

the dots have invaded

call for backup

really though Valhall's advatar and earthtone's siggy...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, first there was a dot at the top of the index, now one in the reply section... just an observation.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well let me put it simple. Throught the generation people have always picked on the little dot. Now they are takeing there revenge through mass confusion. The CIA has been planning with the "little dots" for generations with plans to invade the larger world...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
........................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................
I dont think there is going to be any more red dots tonight everyone time to go to bed!

[edit on 8/12/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star_and_Crescent
........................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................
I dont think I there is going to be any more red dots tonight everyone time to go to bed!

I'm seeing several red dots... everytime I refresh the page...

they're little now.. the size of this one .

in the banner and sometimes in other places... I think they're starting to come out in stategic places, we need to start noting ...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I am wondering...they have gone from big, to rolling, to bouncing, to shadowed, and now to multiple small scattered and non jpg red periods.
......(Begins Crying) IM CONFUSED!!! I ADMIT IT!! I --- AM--- CONFUSED!! I hope you are happy Hunt_Admin! You win! Just stop with all the dots!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
*raises white flag*

me too... i give up so confusing, so tireing, so addicitng

*cries in corner of room*

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This might have been found already but on this page
www.abovetopsecret.com... on the top where it say
Author: there was a tiny red dot over the r -- it was a pin point size dot that was right on the juncture of the straight line of the r and the curve part that makes it an r instead of an i (hope that makes some kind of sense as it was really hard to figure how to describe it) --

but it is gone now

maybe better minds than mine can figure out why it was there to begin with --

jm

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
yea everyone lets call it a night, none of us can find the ring if we are sleeping =.=.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
we won't all be sleepign though, because we're from all around the world

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Shhhhh we dont need to say that now do we

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
uhhh.... NO
lmao... but idt anyone will be finding the ring tonnight, because there sees to be no leads whatso ever...

and

i think the dots are gone
but sshhh... don't tell them that

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
(im not saying this but) your right i havents seen one in awhile, and again your right we dont have any leads but... YOU NEVER KNOW

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join