It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] FTR Update 08/11 - Red Dot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
what is this "zip.ca" thing you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
drlau, yes it was! gosh now only if i could remember who it was. sorry for the delayed response, i was at work today
ill try looking through posts, but i remember i spend a vast amount of time in the parnormal, lost civilizations, predictions, NWO, and of course, the hunt forums, if that will narrow it down any...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Lmao the zip.ca thing i am talking about is probably pointless but it is an add that appears to the right of the AboveTopSecret.com banner. It is often times other adds but it does occasionally become zip.ca. It might be completely irrelevent but hey im just saying it might be

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
May or may not have something.

I took the 23 line message we had, and put every 23rd word into a sentence, ending up with this:

thine key waits will the of the path

Tried combinations in deep, no luck but might not have got them all. Also, on the 16th line that starts with ---, i thought maybe that counts as a word, which would change the sentence to :

thine key waits will the creation in final

I also tried grouping the numbers of the various lines together and checking threads that might correspond. No luck, but maybe luck is to be had and someone can pull something from it. remember, its supposed to be pretty easy. Back to the hunt!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just looking at the 23 lines in a simple way. Are we looking for four words?

the first of thine words empowers the four _______________

4) the second shall shatter the philistines ________________

the third is an embrace of absolute meaning ____________

the fourth is thine key of all and all of thou shall be __________

Second line says "
the ancient words are a vessel of truth and power"

Don't know how "2=effortless" would fit into this unless the second word IS effortless.

Any Ideas? Im stuck

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
maaayyybe there are two ancient words that are effortless because we speek them all the times... vessels for truth and power? words of god...? ech im confused too

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Just looking at the 23 lines in a simple way. Are we looking for four words?

the first of thine words empowers the four _______________

4) the second shall shatter the philistines ________________

the third is an embrace of absolute meaning ____________

the fourth is thine key of all and all of thou shall be __________

Second line says "
the ancient words are a vessel of truth and power"

Don't know how "2=effortless" would fit into this unless the second word IS effortless.

Any Ideas? Im stuck

I was originally going down this path as well.

I thought maybe the first word was (Simon, Ring or along those lines)

The second word I thought may be (Pride, Stone, David) - Referring to David killing Goliath.

The third word totally eluded me.

And the fourth word I had determined could only be (One).

But then this red dot clue came out and now I'm lost again, I thought about the (
&
)... I also remember seeing the period link somewhere, but again cannot remember where. I also thought we were looking for a person who either had one post or was banned due to the two clues (only one shall know this path --- & 16 --- spoke once this ancient legend of creation ) both have the --- marks that they use for banned member under their names.

I have tried many things.... Stilll looking tho.

Keep up The Hunt.

Phaethor

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Alright, I'm brand new to this and not sure what to do with all of this... I've read as much as I can about it and I still am pretty confused.....

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
oh! oh! i remember now! im so proud of myself. i remeber it was in some old links in the hunt forum... we were discussing it, i believe, and now i just have to find that link... *sighs*

edit: im not sure if this is the right thing to be looking for... for some reason, i have faith that the actual "red dot" is in plain view of everyone that views ATS, we just are thinking too hard... i don't know, im confused

edit... again: ARG! member [-0.4-] is making me severaly irritated, for some odd and, unreasonable reason, i keep thinking that this is part of the rings... MEH how anoying... sorry
things like that tick me off... still yet no lead into that link

[edit on 11-8-2004 by DarkFlame]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Clues:

2 = effortless

and

the red dot conceals and confuses
when you find it, you are close
but not right

___
One thing that kind of sticks out to me is that the answer could be an anagram or a combination of words stuck together. To me, the clue 2 = effortless denotes that effort and less are two words from one word.

red dot can be arranged to say ted rod, maybe something else( im wicked tired ) Reasoning for doing that is to explain the clue that it conceals and confuses, and that if you learn the secret you are on the right track but not having the right answer. /end grasping of straws.

Just a hunch, but its about as good as everything else ive tried.

C.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by Cinderloft]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What about ur ATS bar??? The one that has your points. Think about it. You can have lets say 10000 points and still have a realy big bar becuase ur bar never goes down (hense it conseals and confuses) everyone sees it...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
but is it a dot?

the red dot conceals and confuses

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well it might not be a dot but that is a technicality

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
humm... lol, yes, just a slight diffrence from a dot... BUT what about those titles that say Member or Fighter, or whatever.. could there possibly be a . one? i think ive seen one before. maybe im going wacko... i think it's the later of the two

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Interesting, interesting..

I was involved with the Hunt when it started, kinda fell off, but now I'm back.

I was going along the lines of the emoticons, too. Hit a snag though, it doesn't go anywhere after the emoticon. It appears that is all it is, an emoticon.

Stay tuned for updates (work in progress)

-wD

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The little Mars icon for the Space Exploration forum could be a red dot.... Maybe a thread in there has something?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
doesn't jupiter have a "red spot" aka red dot...?

and the secret socites eye is red...

something?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
M c v... whatever that is... oh and look at his location.. not accusing anything or anyone.. just bored and looking too deep

ooo SBGO...

meh... why did he edit all of his posts?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Found something a little strange... If this is old please forgive me. First day taking a crack at all this.

On the main forum page if you click directly on the part where it says "Last Post By/ Date", on the "The Hunt" forum it takes me to this URL:

Look at the date of the last post... Is this known already?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Good work so far people, I don't think it would be in an avatar picture or a signature as im assuming its for non members to find aswell. but you might be on to something with the under the name title, like when people get banned, i dunno.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Found something interesting in "Members each person is displayed along with member, moderator, etc.. How come some say name "1" The1 and is classified, I found "4" the4 cl;assified as well, Is this something within ATS or is this an old clue of some sort?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join