It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attacks Monsanto

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It would be interesting to see what info could be found in the CDC and the FDA databases.

Maybe secret reports and documents revealing the next vitamin that is going to be considered a drug? It would be great if information could be revealed that stated how bird flu, swine flu, and the other "deadly strains" were designed to instill fear and push vaccinations.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
It would be interesting to see what info could be found in the CDC and the FDA databases.

Maybe secret reports and documents revealing the next vitamin that is going to be considered a drug? It would be great if information could be revealed that stated how bird flu, swine flu, and the other "deadly strains" were designed to instill fear and push vaccinations.

Yeah or... Goat's milk that causes sterility in males. No I am being serious, I read this before it was scrubbed from Wikipedia. Mudsento is into that stuff, you know goats and all.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Yeah, I know. I had watched the report on Sunday Morning how scientists are mixing spider DNA with goats so that the milk has fibers in it that can be used for extra strong, light weight bullet proof vests as well as a whole lot of other things. I truly hate genetic engineering. You shouldn't screw with Mother Nature. It is perfect the way it was designed.

Male sterility is a serious issue though and needs to be addressed. It is due to many, many things. Goats' milk is just one of them.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It is truly hilarious, that these people picked up by the Feds, are being charged with...

CONSPIRACY

Hahaha, you have got to be kidding me!

So the people in power like BushDub and Kerry can run against each other in the election, but nobody charges Yale U. with conspiracy, though Anthony Sutton's data easily condemns them. Search YouToobes for "Anthony Sutton skull and bones" to find out what TRUE ACTUAL conspiracy is all about. While you're at it, search for the scrubbed and hidden classic film "Brotherhood of the Bell". TRUE CONSPIRACY hides behind fake conspiracy.

True, actual, large scale conspiracy, is centuries old, via horrible death-worshiping cults. They own the US and they parade two puppets out under the color red and blue, when they both are BLACK AS COAL.

Hilarious that the authorities --whose spines are held by Yale and Harvard and all the soulless attorneys each turns out every year like locusts, are using the charge of CONSPIRACY against these freedom fighting young people!

Hypocrisy is the main course of each and every meal served up in America. I just wanted you to know, the particular temperature of steaming dog doo which is offered up as "justice". Really the American tool (my pathetic countrymen) is happy to have the FBI defend them against children, so long as the FBI doesn't stop the endless yearly crushing weight of these evil universities and their foreign titled barristers who have sunk our nation. Oh yeah! Go after some kids rather than remove the sword which has been plunged through Uncle Sam's chest.

Remember the words of DubYeah: "Let us not tolerate OUTRAGEOUS conspiracy theories" ...OK so we won't, but the TRUE conspiracy (not theory) about how House Bush and House Saud and House Russell, rose to power, is something we should all be discussing, on an hourly basis, because this ship is sinking and they are blaming a few rebellious passengers, which is unbelievable hypocritical and truly stupid.

I doubt if an FBI agent could even really identify a true enemy of the US, I doubt they even have the critical thinking skills to do so. Notice their massive, oozing failures from 9/11. Notice that TRUE CONSPIRACY of Rumsfeld and Cheney sneaking into the G. Ford administration, resulted eventually in 9/11 and Rummy stupidly saying "Oh well we lost 2 trillion dollars, not sure where it went." --NEXT DAY... BOOM, twin towers go down. All from actual factual conspiracy and coup, which went down in the 1970s after Nixon events.

I believe that the nature of these authorities today, is to act in the OPPOSITE way as they should. I am amazed that the FBI still has any kind of charter at all. They are doing the exact opposite of what would be helpful to the nation, and sadly, more than half of the US citizens would support them, due to the fear-program being implemented. It is the nature of power, to go bad, and here we see it happening.

I fear there is no way to save America from its idiotic defenders and controllers. Even if some younger generations try to demonstrate heroism, they get thrown in jail for ten years as CONSPIRACY DOERS yet the actual, truly poisonous fangs of the major universities and their seemingly unstoppable wrecking of this country, gain speed each day.
edit on 20-7-2011 by smallpeeps because: splng

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Awareness, education, the ability to show that the little person can gain information that is classified. The little person standing up to the corrupt, greedy bastards.

Go Anonymous - Keep growing stronger, we love you

Does Monsanto have recipes for quick tomato sauce? (and other Hybrided recipes.)

Poster cardboard signs stacked together exposed the Ag business crime lords. Monsanto crops, we're all monsanto beans on a lower consciousness. Hybrid seeds that exploit quantum effects to our sense of magnetic fields. Chemtrails do the same affect to birds, quantum affects to their ability to perceive magnetic fields (wobbly's the visual system).
edit on 13-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join