It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attacks Monsanto

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51021214d57e.jpg[/atsimg]Live long and prosper

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

That was awesome! Thanks Hijaqd. Perfect vid for the 4th.

ZG

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Behold, the face of whom/what the ancient saw in their visions as the Antichrist. The man that is not man or of man. The man that swindled the highest to call him a man, but is not a man, but a beast.

Behold the beast. He wears the skins of man, but predates without care. It has no feeling, no compassions, no awareness, yet it breaths our air and belches poisons. It gives us foods laced with control, disease, death. It poisons our waters, and claims nature as it's own to control and do what it wills in it's empty heart of blackness and death. It is anti-life who say's it is our father, our savior, our mother, yet pits all against all, and kills each at it's need, and it's need is ravenous.

It would eat the ground underneath itself, because it is blind and it's mouth is it's mind. Yet no mind it has. It is the act of consuming any and all incarnate. It is avarice, greed, gluttony. It is the worst of things that fancies it is alive. But it was never alive, and will kill all to prove it is the only living lie.

The living drive it's black blood through it's black veins as slaves man a killing machine. The human at the controls is also a slave, as the controls control nothing and they perform as any other living gear in the dead machine that ever goes forward crunching and grinding the bones of the living under its tread of dreads and hopeless rotations of retoric and lies that are it's pungent bait, it's blackness endless life till little is left and all is also like it too. Dead.

It is better to starve and die of thirst than to give a sliver of your humanity to this beast. You would die free. You would die at peace.

Behold Monsanto and it's ilk.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Now if anon could hack monsanto's files and database and find major information that was withheld from the courts during the 1984 veterans agent orange lawsuit.

Then Vietnam veterans might be able to reopen the lawsuit and suck a lot more money from Monsanto.

Another thing the hacker need to look for is documents that Monsanto knew they were suing farmers that had been crosscontamanated and had not planted GM seed. but keep on suing them anyway.

A good time to hack Monsanto databases would be during a major DosS attack because most of the Monsanto ITs would be tied up trying to stop the DosS.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They have my support. Time to bring them down.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
..the lack of coverage is no shocker, standard MSM junk. anon, however, is another matter altogether! they seem like they could be awesome but can't they just as easily be manipulated into false flag-like situations where they become the reason we lose more internet "freedom"? don't get me wrong, monsanto is vile and completely reprehensible. what they are doing is so deeply rooted (no pun intended!) in government & business ties that it seems mind-boggling to conceive of taking them down. they are the goldman sachs of agriculture...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How Is Monsanto still in buisnes? Don't they have studies that show GMO corn causes damage to organs?

Here is the actual Study

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

Well.. when you make as much money as monsanto does.. it doesn't matter

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Monsanto has all the major media outlets paid off, so they are never in the news.
That doesn't mean they shouldn't be.

They covered up the BPA spills that went on for years and years in Anniston Alabama. People there are dying with cancer like crazy - they threw some money at the town and built a museum.

They are evil, all their internal docs need to be gone through with a fine tooth comb, especially their research studies on potentials of GMOs to kill- be it animals or other plants (IE native specimens). I believe it is there.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijaqd
I love AnonymousPaine's rehash of the Charlie Chaplin speech from The Great Dictator.

It is in response to Operation Independence, an education campaign.

Learn more and get involved - What Is The Plan

United as One. Divided by Zero. Expect Us.

Wow that speech was amazing, it brought tears to my eyes!!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That Tom Paine character is crazy with his videos, have you seen the ones they put up today?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Monsanto certainly has a lot of hanging skeletons and certainly the operations that delve into GMO are troubling, however there is the other side.

Plain and simple, the world's agriculture would be devastated if not non-existent, if it were not for many farming products this company invented and was able to manufacture on a large enough scale.

This does not in any way make them invulnerable to public awareness and scrutiny and they should be carefully monitored and held accountable, like any other big chemical conglomerate.

So ... ying and yang... take away yang, and ying dies. Such is the state of balance in many controversial issues today.
edit on 5-7-2011 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Now if anon could hack monsanto's files and database and find major information that was withheld from the courts during the 1984 veterans agent orange lawsuit.

Then Vietnam veterans might be able to reopen the lawsuit and suck a lot more money from Monsanto.

Another thing the hacker need to look for is documents that Monsanto knew they were suing farmers that had been crosscontamanated and had not planted GM seed. but keep on suing them anyway.

A good time to hack Monsanto databases would be during a major DosS attack because most of the Monsanto ITs would be tied up trying to stop the DosS.

im curious but can stolen documents be admissible in court?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

I'm making assumptions here so please do not take my response too literal.

Stolen evidence can be admissible, yet this really depends on many factors and gets complicated. The prosecution, the defense and the judge all have a say in what will be admissible in court. Local laws, court rules and ethical practices can be different between states and play a part in what is legally admissible. Usually the problem with evidence being admissible is related to its acquisition. Evidence usually needs to have sources verified which requires explaining how the documents were originally obtained. Documents presented in court usually must be substantiated as authentic in origin, without alteration. Now if the documents were stolen then that may be difficult to do, since it could incriminated someone. There are exceptions, such as for whistle blowers. Still though, if a stolen document was determined admissible in court and no criminal charges were pressed, a civil lawsuit can still be brought on against the thief for monetary damages, etc.

So really this is a difficult question to answer accurately. It's possible, yet whether stolen documents are ultimately allowed or not is debatable.

I hope this helps.. I got all this from TV and movies.. So I highly recommend a second opinion

edit on 5-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by matito

nice! lol i was just wondering. so be it if it works right? my concern would be that it wouldnt be a whistleblower per se since it wouldnt be someone within the company. i am assuming whistleblowers have some sort of legal protection but i honestly dont know. hopefully at the least it would encourage a strong enough statement to get people to take notice or maybe even have an investigation opened.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Whistleblowers usually do have some legal protection (for now). They basically have to be employees to have exceptions from certain laws. It also needs to be justified by only obtaining incriminating evidence of unlawful activity. Yet, the time will come when politicians are on the corporate payrolls and no one will risk being a whistleblower.

I personally think it's better off making incriminating documents available to everyone online and hoping it results in an eventual investigation of some kind (like you said). Authentic documents can be used to rally up public support for a specific cause. Legal cases against corporate giants rarely see the light of day. Lobbyists are very generous in paying politicians off.

This seems to be the strategy of Wikileaks. Huge amounts of potentially incriminating evidence being ignored or discounted. Yet it's still raises awareness and hopefully promotes more govt accountability and transparency.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutstomper

Originally posted by Serendipity7

Originally posted by kwakakev

Yet they are still in business, they have big business allies, and their tech is fairly well perfected.
If it were unleashed, the planet would have a hard time fighting back, and we .. along with the plants could well be doomed. ...

We might be screwed. The species of vegetables and the rest of the organisms that they are manipulating might be. But our planet will survive. Without us. No matter what us humans do we will NEVER be able to completely wipe out ALL life on earth. We can send it back to the drawing board, but we will never eradicate it. Life will reset and recover just like it has before and another form of life will take our place.

Pretty certain that is why the seed banks were made!!

Still, you have to live in the world, you have to keep an open mind about everyday, and you have to move and act so as to keep harmony and cover your back at the same time.
Stay awake, and over your feet ... be prepared, it could make a big difference, if only a few or if a significant number of homo sapiens sapiens makes it over the ELE line!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It Amazes me how a company as hated as monsanto can continue in business....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
finally, some good news.

I am so very glad some of these hackers have realized that we are in the middle of World War III, and getting a consulting position protecting some group of Robber Barons from other hackers is NOT a heroic thing to do.

What happened to Greece to collapse their economy (short-selling by Goldman Sacks didn't help) and what happened in Wisconsin to create the economic emergency so that the Governor could help old man Koch turn workers with families into indentured servants is GOING to happen to your town, your state, your country, eventually.

The THIRD WORLD has already been sucked dry, and now it's time to put the smaller European countries on the menu and see if people just take it...

... What does this have to do with hacking Monsanto? Everything.
It's all the same -- everywhere. Companies like Monsanto, do NOT HELP feed the world -- they give us garbage and crops that might get out of control, and they create PROFITS and centralized farming -- NOT more food.

>> And we all spend 50% more to get "organic" -- what a racket. They promised us wonders to sell us this franken-food crap that produces estrogen in men and breast cancer in women (just to name one little issue), and they bio-engineer in pesticides so that more and more people become allergic.

.... but if you have enough money to pay for farmers NOT to use their crap, it doesn't affect you... unless of course you look at how genes can propagate from non-related species in a process called; Horizontal Gene Transfer

>> Anyway, just wanted to express my happiness at the GOOD GUYS -- and to just generally rant about the million and one things that can ruin our future while our courts, media, and military ignore the real threats in this world.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by matito

Whistleblowers usually do have some legal protection (for now). They basically have to be employees to have exceptions from certain laws. It also needs to be justified by only obtaining incriminating evidence of unlawful activity. Yet, the time will come when politicians are on the corporate payrolls and no one will risk being a whistleblower.

I personally think it's better off making incriminating documents available to everyone online and hoping it results in an eventual investigation of some kind (like you said). Authentic documents can be used to rally up public support for a specific cause. Legal cases against corporate giants rarely see the light of day. Lobbyists are very generous in paying politicians off.

This seems to be the strategy of Wikileaks. Huge amounts of potentially incriminating evidence being ignored or discounted. Yet it's still raises awareness and hopefully promotes more govt accountability and transparency.

I've seen so many whistelblowers hounded, jailed and basically ruined -- I don't know of anyone SIGNIFICANT who came out and enjoyed a book tour and the fame and fortune we'd expect from the movies.

>>Seeing how it's gone -- i'd tell my best friend if they had a crooked company; "leak it." Forget about going to the feds -- if they can't bury your story you'll be in protective custody like Sibel Edmonds until everyone has forgotten you.

Make sure it cannot be traced back to you -- and air all of their dirty laundry. This isn't about trade secrets - Monsanto has no real competition accept for other, murderous companies like ADM. So who are we kidding?

The courts, the press, the government -- NOTHING will happen to Monsanto. Heck, the buy ad time on NPR and not even THAT group gives them a hard time. The only thing you can really do is tell people; "Soy beans are going to make your penis shrink..." and see if that leaves a bad taste in their mouths.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join