It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's Dead Body Found In Massachusetts Public Pool After 2 Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Woman's Dead Body Found In Massachusetts Public Pool After 2 Days

FALL RIVER, Mass. -- A woman's body might have been left in the cloudy water of a public swimming pool for more than two days, without lifeguards, health inspectors or other swimmers noticing it, officials said Thursday.

Read more at:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The sad thing about this is that her friends, her boyfriend had no concerns that she was missing for days. Has society become so distant to one another that we no longer care, perhaps it is because we spend more time in front of the computer, and socialize on twitter and facebook.

Not to mention the total negligence of the pool staff. The water must have been extremely cloudy not to NOTICE A BODY

edit on 2-7-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ill have to see a news report to beleive you but yes people just tend to glare at one another nowa days no humanity left the body might have added to the cloudyness of the water decomposition

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
this story is positively surreal. If the events really did transpire this way then we as a society seem to be well and truly doomed. How does no one notice a corpse in the dang water??!!! Im not even a lifeguard and I give every pool a once over before I let my children even get near it. if the water was cloudy at one end we would NOT be swimming that day. They boyfriend's reaction was even more bizarre. Why didnt he go check on her to confirm that she indeed wanted some personal time?

I bet if it was a candybar floating in the water (a la Caddyshack) there would have been a stampede

edit on 2-7-2011 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

join