It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Ahmadinejad, did he make too much sense?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We never hear about good ol’ Ahmadinejad anymore. Is there no longer a need to vilify this man since the US was able to start a new war with Libya and expand operations in Pakistan?

Maybe the US thought it best not to give this man exposure, especially if he is able to justify his positions. Is it me or does he seem incredibly reasonable in this video?

While someone could argue that he is acting, he does not back away from any of his positions, he does not deny that he may have made controversial statements. He seems to be very comfortable talking about the issue and comes across as very legitimate, contrary to everything we’re told.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good point. He SEEMS like a nice enough fellow.

I won't trust anyone the State Department tells me not to trust. That's unAmerican.

They will let us know who the good and bad guys are.

They're always looking out for the best interest of the people in all Countries we interact and do business with.

Careful pardner..we don't want no problems.

Trust the State Departments position and we'll all get along just fine.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad was effective for the time his puppet masters wanted him to be.

just as in the USA, western world, cults of personnality are paraded about ...(think 'Bolton' here) en.wikipedia.org...

the PTB have a mission(s) for them to perform...
even the Persian sphere has a group of elites/illuminati that call the shots

sometimes they are give Nobel Peace Prizes to seal-the-deal ...(think President Øbama here)
articles.cnn.com...:W ORLD

Ahmadinejad still has his 10,000 future martyrs with suicide vests ready to storm Israel at his disposal, so don't think him as erased from the geopolitical scene just yet
edit on 2-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You should xheck out a lot more of his intervieuws and speeches. Verry inteligent and knowledgable person this guy.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Too much sense? The man said the Holocaust was a myth and that gay people don't exist in Iran.....

Not very much sense coming from that man.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is just a public relations tool for Iran's agenda and to take the eyes of the real power in Iran. Let me introduce you to Supreme Leader of Iran Ayatollah Seyed Ali Hoseyni Khamene’i.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
No its not that - there is a growing rift that is behind it. On one side you have Ahmadinejad and his bff and chief of staff Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei. On the other side you have the supreme leader of Iran - Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

It has been covered a bit here on ATS. Ahmadinejad's allies have been charged with sorcery and arrested

www.abovetopsecret.com...

..and there have been reports that he has been asked to step down..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are several more threads covering these events. Its not what he's said about the Holocaust - is a power struggle that is keeping him quite.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ahmadinejad is that you?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Yep, so much that even mainstream news has noted it. Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is behind it all from what I have read. Media sources I read are making it out that he is being forced out.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Too much sense? The man said the Holocaust was a myth and that gay people don't exist in Iran.....

Not very much sense coming from that man.

The same could be said about the injustice going on and supported by the majority of U.S. and U.K. representatives without raising a finger, but nooo, we opt to attack Libya with far few deaths in comparison to what is going on Syria ? , and i wont even approach the slaughter of 1 million in Rwanda, just thought i should point out that several hundred or thousands with several million barrels of oil obviously outweighs the hundred or million that were slaughtered, but i guess that was then and this is now.

No other recent conflict in Africa has taken as high a toll in such a short period of time as the Rwanda genocide, in which between half a million and a million people were massacred.

www.globalsecurity.org...

top topics

join