It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man finds lost bag of cash.. hands it back and is fined for his trouble..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd have taken it... f%@% the banks!!!! I would have taken it and not cared about being caught on the Dang camera because I'd leave the country!
I'd probably go to Mexico and start a drug cartel and make a huge killing out of my ingenous investing skills!

Also to the person who found the weed, I'd have definately kept it, and sold it...then get out of town with my loot because well eventually the real dealers will recognize their "product".
edit on 3-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It is funny this came up. If I found it. I would not turn it in. I am sorry, but life is a struggle. Take the money give some to help out another family or friend in need. They shouldn't have been so careless....Hardcore

On a side note....My mother found a well known doc's wallet somewhere and it had all of his credit cards and several $100's....She was broke as a joke and was strugling to pay for some chicken........She kept a $100 dollar bill and returned the wallet with the rest of the cash and cards to a local establishment...........In this case I would not mind if someone kept $100 of my dollars and returned the rest. It seems fair to me....The ends justifies the means......She needed it, and was somewhat honest.

Lj01 out.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Simple, take pics and call the establishment where it was found and ask what is proper procedure and speak to a manager or a supervisor (the higher up the totem pole the better) and if they tell you to return it to the establishment for which you found it at do it but only to the person you spoke to and.do not ever return it to the police department.

Karma will pay you back ten fold for doing the right thing. Keep like $500!
edit on 3-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by Myendica

He should've opened a new Chase IRA account with the money.

Techinically he would have given them their money back. lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join