It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's your favorite Comedian from your part of the world? Add here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
George Carlin ~ The American Dream

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

You're such a distraction, you know that right?
You had me poring through youtube for examples of my fav aussie comedians, and then one place led to another and I spent half the day having a chuckle at more than a few routines and sketches, including Mr Dave Schapelle. Yes, ol' benedict knows how to laugh, don't you worry bout that. There are many tapestries woven upon this man of colours.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Question in u2u by me if you don't mind, just a curiosity? I will only send if it's okay with you first.

Dave Chappelle - Aids and Monkeys

Black White Supremist Dave Chappelle Complete ( no racism intended by me ) very funny. Pokes fun at the KKK

edit on 4-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Lewis Black - Queers

Lewis Black - The Old Testament

edit on 4-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Super Funny!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Jeff Dunham Spark Of Insanity - Walter - Part #1 ( Yes, it's hot as hell in Florida, he's right.)

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I would have to say Barack Obama. He has delighted for years with one-liners like " Yes we can" and "I was in 53 states". That bit about asthmatics needing breathalisers was pure gold. And yes I misspelled breathalizer [a more infuriating word has never been attempted to spell]

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This has probably been seen to death, but it gets a laugh from me every time

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi benedict9, thanks for the addition.

Vid was funny.

Daphne
edit on 22-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by disasternaut

That was funny about Obama screwing up without a teleprompter to lead him.

His whole term is a joke, on America. Well, I think the Honeymoon is over, finally.

"Change We Can Believe In." Translates to "Debt We Can't Believe We're In."

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

To be honest B9 I didn't see your post here until 2 days later. I really didn't know.

I was surprised to see you posted here. Dee.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Was supposed to post here a while ago, sorry it took so long.

I' ll keep an eye out for some goodies to share.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

More Danny Bhoy.

Sports in America

Danny Bhoy: Italian parliament and courtship

Danny Bhoy fights a gecko

Danny Bhoy: Live in Montreal (Full Version)

edit on 23-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A spoof series about celebrity tweets.

edit on 24-7-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Jerry Seinfeld - Stand Up Routine

edit on 25-7-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Around ten years ago, i can remember channel hopping one night around 10ish whilst trying to get my teething toddler to sleep (how time flies. she now wants her nose pierced). And i came by showhich i couldnt really classify at the time, comedy? documentary? well that show turned out to be a mockumentary.
THat show was the original british "the office", it was very much cult viewing for some time, but man, did it take off. SInce then RIcky Gervais has to be my favourite comedic actor.
Please to all the american reading this, please try and catch the original british series, the american one with Steve Carroll is excellent but the british one is on a different level. My only issue is that there may be jokes in it that you have to be british to understand.
One excellent scene was where he was fired from his job, and because he has no friends hes desperate to visit his old collegues, so he buys a dog (a black lab) just as an excuse to take him to the office and show him off. He then mentions the black lab is called nelson then proceeds totell everyone that tptb locked Mandela up "just for being black".
And off course there is the infamous dance, American pals please try and see the british one, (thats me assumiing you havnt already!).
He was also resposible for sending his friend Carl Pilkinton around the world, now this man is hilarious but doesnt know it, unimpressed by the great pyramids of giza he decides that they should istead be callled the "alright pyramids of giza"
He also refuses to eat a toad in china just in case he likes it and gets a taste for it and cant buy it back in blighty.
Quality,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Around ten years ago, i can remember channel hopping one night around 10ish whilst trying to get my teething toddler to sleep (how time flies. she now wants her nose pierced). And i came by showhich i couldnt really classify at the time, comedy? documentary? well that show turned out to be a mockumentary.
THat show was the original british "the office", it was very much cult viewing for some time, but man, did it take off. SInce then RIcky Gervais has to be my favourite comedic actor.
Please to all the american reading this, please try and catch the original british series, the american one with Steve Carroll is excellent but the british one is on a different level. My only issue is that there may be jokes in it that you have to be british to understand.
One excellent scene was where he was fired from his job, and because he has no friends hes desperate to visit his old collegues, so he buys a dog (a black lab) just as an excuse to take him to the office and show him off. He then mentions the black lab is called nelson then proceeds totell everyone that tptb locked Mandela up "just for being black".
And off course there is the infamous dance, American pals please try and see the british one, (thats me assumiing you havnt already!).
He was also resposible for sending his friend Carl Pilkinton around the world, now this man is hilarious but doesnt know it, unimpressed by the great pyramids of giza he decides that they should istead be callled the "alright pyramids of giza"
He also refuses to eat a toad in china just in case he likes it and gets a taste for it and cant buy it back in blighty.
Quality,

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Basile was very funny!

I looked for more by him to watch. Dee

Will add more comedians later.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My list

Sam Kinison
Andrew "Dice" Clay