It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of the Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
You know that if you have an English team, they are forced to lose every event, its not because they cant win, it because they are chosen to lose. The same happened with the Australian Cricket team, they were developed to win whilst other teams allowed them to win, they won.

Next stage is soccer, remember poteugal won the european cup when madeline mcann went missing there, maybe she was abducted by aliens.

And England have had the best football players in the squad for 10 years and yet cannot make a team out of them, its not a coincidence, it is a conspiracy,

Dont take my work for it, take the living examples.

This planet is corrupt and is controlled by a media. The ONLY exception to this is the English Royal Family who can reason with the media and the reason is because of their ability to sell the media.

They dont know it, the royals, they dont understand the power, but they are good, real goood, except Prince Edward, I have heard he likes it both ways.

Prince william looks like Edward. Just like his Uncle. Uncle Edward, woodward edward williamwood, would wood.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Next stage is soccer, remember poteugal won the european cup when madeline mcann went missing there, maybe she was abducted by aliens.

And England have had the best football players in the squad for 10 years and yet cannot make a team out of them, its not a coincidence, it is a conspiracy,

Portugal never won european cup
And England dont have the best players in last 10 years

How old you are ? 9 ?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I agree.

England does not have the best players.

Also, I don't understand the last paragraph.

join