It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets figure out the disinfo and gov agents logins so we know who to ignore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
we are a pretty resourcefull buch here, and there is surely a few it professionals. Lets ask the admin for a list of usernames along with ip addresses that we can go through and try to out the disinfo/gov people that keep trying to make us feel like were crazy everytime we are on to something. I doupt it would be to hard to discerne the residential user from a gov or business user . Take a bit of research through providers but doable. I bet we'd find many true threads that have been disregards a rubbish cause of a few articulate believable comments from disinfo agent. Just a thought, anyway what do the members think?? I personally don't want them and couldn't do a thing with them, give them to a long standing respected member or admin itself do the research. No witch hunt just a list or known repeated debunker with non residential ip or something along those lines.
edit on 2-7-2011 by crikeyoioioi because: instantly closed threat, who does this topic threaten ??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

usernames along with ip addresses
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

You want our IP adresses? Yeah, sorry, i can't see that happenning..

vvv

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by crikeyoioioi

That will never happen....why in the world would admin give someone they do not know another members information so can play detective?

Not gonna happen...

Who cares if there are agents on here. I just say hi to them, whoever they are.

edit on 7/2/2011 by mblahnikluver because: Darn iPhone auto correct

edit on 7/2/2011 by mblahnikluver because: Agh auto correct...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not only is ATS' privacy statement very clear on this topic, but are we also NOT going to start any kind of witch hunt here.

Thread closed.

Edit: And even though the OP was completely edited moments ago to let it look like less of a witch hunt - the thread will remain closed.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

top topics

join