The Qran predicts 31 disastrous events in 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hello out there, i ran across this strange mathematically based set of co-ordinates, for 31 separate events which will befall earth in 2012.
I am not a skilled math whiz and have no idea whether these are based on sound principals but like the Jewish caballa stuff i see no reason why the Qran would not have its perfect parallel .....
Have a gander and let me know what you think......peace s

www.ufo-blogger.com...
edit on 2-7-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I have n idea how hairbrained this article may be, but i thought it would be fun to post the predictions aand maybe well be able to check them in the comming year(as if that were intenssely important ) just out of curiosity i wonder oif anyone who has an appreciation for mathematics could chime in as to the validity of the whole premise.....
As for God giving the Lats of these disasters, i wonder immediately why he didnt give the longitudes too?
Its so typical for the predictions to be only partially revealing, leaving the reader still in the dark as to the locations....
Youd think whoever is in control wouldnt be handing out half information when they have pinpoint knowledge of what will transpire.
A couple of dead on detailed predictions i would think might settle the matter of whose god is running the show or not.....Then we could get on with more pressing things.....
Oh well,.....when it come right down to it, we are like mushrooms , kept in the darkand fed sh#$t

new topics

join