It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Senteri

Barry Soetoro is our 'commander and thiefs' real name, before he became the manchurian candidate.

Why can't I find one instance of that being legally used as his name then?
Why can't I find one instance of him using that name himself?
Why was he not born under that name?

Where have you been? Under a rock somewhere? Go educate yourself.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Yes. That is exactly it. I have been under a rock and have no context. All you need to do is provide a source. Educate me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Why does asking birthers for sources to their claims cause so much trouble? I thought it was common practice on ATS to back up anything you claimed or expect it to be doubted? Are people just hoping others will believe anything they are told as long as it is negative towards Obama?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
serious question. Washington DC is crawling with lawyers and constitutional scholars and history professors

Obama was recently sued over the Libya conflict ( so there goes your tbtb argument)

why hasn't one person in DC (not selling a book) taken him to court ?

because he is eligible

get over it already

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Yes. That is exactly it. I have been under a rock and have no context. All you need to do is provide a source. Educate me.

Ok, I'll play with your intentionally obtuse questions... From Dreams from my father: a story of race and inheritance written by Barak Obama, pages 5, 34, 59, 65, 68, 69, 71, 88, 92, 101, 104, 114, 118, 220, 315, 324, 325, 328, 334, 335, 342, 348, 359, 363, 378, 379, 422.

Is that enough for you or you want more?

If you need sources from other people and are too lazy to even look for yourself then you are obviously not after the truth. Don't you know that when you rely on others to do your work for you, then you allow yourself to be lead astray?

That is, of course, if you're not intentionally trying to derail the thread, which I highly suspect you are and is also why I won't respond to your questions any more.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Here is why everything happened the way it happened...

Saudi Arabia wanted our military out of their country and never did allow us to build 1 permanent military structure in their country. Saudi Arabia funded 9-11 because they found out America was about to make all their investments in America worthless, robbing them of BILLIONS. They successfully took down the Trade Towers.

Osama Bin Laden's main goal also was to get the US military out of Saudi Arabia, he was successful in that. Saudi Arabia was providing him intel and money to do what he was doing.

2003 The Saudi Riyal was no longer pegged to the US Dollar.

Then after the US Military was booted out of Saudi Arabia....Saudi declared they were going to CEASE accepting US dollars for oil and were going to start the Gulf Monetary Union.

The CIA/NSA/Congress got Barrack Hussein in as President to appease the Saud's and buy some more time. They fell for it. They are getting their Victory Mosque on Ground Zero, all their debts were paid off by us, and they are getting $60 Billion in brand new US military hardware.

It was either put the Muslim puppet in as US President....or we were going to have to go to war against Saudi Arabia and take them over to keep getting Oil.

That would have kick started WWIII...and nuclear war. Saudi has nuclear bombs..they financed the Pakistani nuke program for a few of their own. Plus China and Russia would have jumped on Saudi's side so save them from us...so they'd get oil instead of us.

We're in such a pickle......having that Non-American muslim as our President is the least of our problems...

We either tie ourselves to the hip to China and get them to help us keep getting Oil from Saudi Arabia....or we're going to have to take on the entire planet so you don't freeze this winter or starve.

There's no way we can take on the world....when our own country has been infiltrated by tens of millions of foreigners who have loyalty to their foreign country...and not ours.

And that's why we have a former British Subject who was a spy for the Queen in Pakistan at one time..who was given a fake history saying he went to come college in the US and given US citizenship and a Connecticut Social Security number. We have a Treaty with England that our spies can be given fake histories/citizenship to hide in either country when they are done spying.

There's some really really classified stuff they can't tell you....like how many times Saudi Arabia successfully poisoned food supplies, water, soldiers.........they are trying to prevent WWIII and nuclear war over oil.

We're expendable in their grand scheme of things. Israel is soooooo screwed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder
Why does asking birthers for sources to their claims cause so much trouble? I thought it was common practice on ATS to back up anything you claimed or expect it to be doubted? Are people just hoping others will believe anything they are told as long as it is negative towards Obama?

I've given you sources for everything you've asked of me haven't I? What sources do you need from me? Please be specific.
edit on 2/7/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Senteri

If you don't know anything, then you really should spend some of your own time educating yourself, instead of wasting our time with ridiculous posts, meant to inflame those who have important information; and are sharing it here freely, for your and others' edification

Perhaps you're used to having everything hand-fed to you, but as you grow up, you'll find less and less of that happening in the real world. Now may be a good time to start learning; not only this lesson, but that:

Of those who say nothing, few are silent. ~Thomas Neiel

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Youmakemewonder

The reason is, I can't find anything positive to say about this fraud. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by Senteri

If you don't know anything, then you really should spend some of your own time educating yourself, instead of wasting our time with ridiculous posts, meant to inflame those who have important information; and are sharing it here freely, for your and others' edification

I am just asking for sources to the claims being made. Please explain exactly what is wrong with that.

Perhaps you're used to having everything hand-fed to you, but as you grow up, you'll find less and less of that happening in the real world. Now may be a good time to start learning; not only this lesson, but that:

No, what I am used to is when people say crazy things to me, I expect them to back it up or I stop caring.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Senteri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I've given you sources for everything you've asked of me haven't I? What sources do you need from me? Please be specific.

He is probably waiting for the exact same thing that I am.

Originally posted by Youmakemewonder
Where are the bills again?

What are the bills?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
this whole argument would make more sense if obama bashers talked about what a poor job he's doing.

instead they make arguments from ignorance and racism.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Youmakemewonder

The reason is, I can't find anything positive to say about this fraud. Deal with it.

No one asked you for anything positive. You people were just asked for sources. You act like the blood of your first born is being requested. What a lame excuse for a thread. Even the alien base on mars folks try.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Senteri

What's wrong with that? If you were genuine, nothing, Does that make it any clearer?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

we get twice as much oil from canada than we do from SA

take a break from the racially based fear mongering, it's bad for your health

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Senteri

What's wrong with that? If you were genuine, nothing, Does that make it any clearer?

Not at all. I am genuine. I am asking for sources to claims that to me sound crazy. If there is nothing wrong with it then why are people arguing with me instead of just providing them?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
He is probably waiting for the exact same thing that I am.

Why are you waiting on me to give them to you? There were very specifically called out in the video. You didn't watch it did you? Why are you commenting on something you didn't watch?

Originally posted by Kitilani
What are the bills?

The bills were very specifically stated and summarized in the OP's video but I will hand feed them to both of you. I honestly don't know why I am doing this... This is like speaking to a child... Instead of saying "clean up your room", I have to say "go into your room to the corner next to the closet, pick up the jeans, tee shirt, and underwear that's dirty there, then go next to your bed on the left side and do the same thing. Once you're finished, let me know." Then tell me so I can tell them to put them down the chute. Dear God...

1.) Go to (previously linked) thomas.loc.gov...
2.) click on congressional record link
3.) select 108th congress (2003 - 2004)
4.) search for
H.J.Res 59
H.J.Res 67
H.J.Res 104
5.) click on "bill text" to read the bill's text

6.) go back to the front page
7.) select 109th congress (2005 - 2006)
H.J.Res 2
H.J.Res 15
H.J.Res 42
Also, Senate Bill 2678 attachment

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The bills were very specifically stated and summarized in the OP's video but I will hand feed them to both of you.

Hey captain attitude. Is the information in the video important or not?
This is a simple yes or no.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You must have missed a step because there is no "bill text" button. There is just a list of over 500 occurrences of H.J.Res 59. Something tells me there is a reason you do not really care to help out.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this whole argument would make more sense if obama bashers talked about what a poor job he's doing.

instead they make arguments from ignorance and racism.

Do you not see how these are two totally different subjects? Have you checked out the bills discussed in the OP video? Thanks for calling me racist...
Do you even know what racism is? Are you saying there have been other cases like Obama's eligibility case that I have not chosen to discuss?

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Which part of the definition are you accusing me of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join