It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It should be clear to anyone with eyes to see and an open mind to think, that Democrats are enemies of the constitution and they should be treated as such.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If the people were unable to find a way to impeach bush, for all he did.... you really think they are going to get Obama?

Not like it really matters anyway, I mean, its not OBAMA making the decisions ..

But lets say Obamas given the boot by some miracle effort of the courts... then what?

What America needs is someone grass roots... in no way infected, compromised, sympathetic for or willing with any member of the current US administration, Bankers and Cartels.

America needs a coo!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen"

No they have not.

This is why we are in the predicament we are in.

Exactly what predicament is that?

This is why an baby with two alien parents could become president one day if this Obama issue isn't resolved.

if that baby was born in the USA then it could become president.

Just what is the "Obama issue"?

This is why the distinction was made in the Constitution, to keep an usurper *cough* Obama*cough* from illegally becoming POTUS.

Except Obama is not a usurper, so he is the legal president.

And people like you are helping it happen. Proud of yourself?

Very proud actually, pointing out the lies in birther claims. Some apparently only want a white man to be president!
edit on 2-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You're absolutely correct.

Remember when they were doing all these things to lower the requirements of The Constitution, and we all thought it was for The Governator (Arnold) ?

Then by some "Twist of Fate", Obama is in the catbird seat.

I wasn't aware of the Supreme Court's complicity in this OP, but I supposed it could have been assumed.

For those on limited bandwidth or time, the first and last minutes are just logos and can be skipped.

Definitely worth your time to watch and listen! Thanks, OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"Sure America got played but hey if you can impeach him and try him and his for treason your one up on the rest of us..."

Yes well hows that then when they control both parties, the justice system, the police, media, army.

ffs the attack on Libya is not a war according to obama and congress say the war is ilegal but here the money is anyway to keep up the attack.

be honest, silly you thought we had a democracy and you're post went missing when they sent you a voting slip to ask if you agreed to war number 5.

We are now on war number 6 and war 7,8,9,10 will start the day after another 9/11 style false flag attack regardless of where dip stick was born.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

While I am no defender of Obama overall and can't stand the man as our president he is still the commander-in-chief/President Of The United States Of America. I mean no disrespect but what happened to people in the USA when it comes to debating policy verses bashing a man in office. Rather than impeachment, there should be more exploratory investigations directed at the concerns out US citizens if it's a majority concern. Most of that video is pure propaganda in my view. I find no hard evidence other than speculation and conjecture to merit that video as truth. People need to get back to the absolute truth. Ask the tough questions of course but stick to the evidence.

Anyways, thanks for sharing just the same. I still respect you efforts either way.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Up until recent times we knew almost everything about our presidential candidates. What do we know about Barry Soetoro? Zip, zero, nada nuthin', because the msm want it that way. I've been hearing for years what a genius he is, but not one person who knew him when has ever been heard from. What about his grades? They call him a 'law professor' when he was at best a substitute teacher. I challenge one of you BO supporters to show me ONE person who went to school and sat in class with this fraud, let alone one who will say he's a 'genius'.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
I challenge one of you BO supporters to show me ONE person who went to school and sat in class with this fraud, let alone one who will say he's a 'genius'.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Source? Links? anything?

Oh wow!
Those all came from your source from your link, Eagle eye.

Originally posted by spoor
You left these out from your Wiki link....

Birthers are a riot. Literally.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yes activist judges have watered down the true meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen"

Some apparently only want a white man to be president!
edit on 2-7-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)
Oh, you're one of those. Nevermind I thought I was dealing with a rational person.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
even having seen the vid

What video? There was no video when I posted - and as the constitution was not changed, nor was anything changed Obama remains the legal President, no matter how much you hate that fact.

Then maybe you should have waited to post until you watched the video. Your point that nothing was changed is the whole reason why Obama is not a legal president. The attempts to change the constitution were made in order to make him a legal president. They did not pass, so he is illegal. Get it?? From the video:

From 2003 – 2008, members of Congress feverishly worked to eliminate Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution requiring that all presidential candidates be natural born citizens. Starting in 2003, Democrat members of congress made no less than 8 attempts, in 22 months. to either eliminate the natural born requirement or redefine natural born citizen. Note that each attempt to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Unless that video proves he is not a natural born citizen it does not sound like it matters what anyone tried and failed to do before he was elected.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
I find no hard evidence other than speculation and conjecture to merit that video as truth. People need to get back to the absolute truth. Ask the tough questions of course but stick to the evidence.

You don't think that the Library of Congress' congressional record is hard evidence?

Conjecture?

From 2003 – 2008, members of Congress feverishly worked to eliminate Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the US Constitution requiring that all presidential candidates be natural born citizens. Starting in 2003, Democrat members of congress made no less than 8 attempts, in 22 months. to either eliminate the natural born requirement or redefine natural born citizen. Note that each attempt to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Unless that video proves he is not a natural born citizen it does not sound like it matters what anyone tried and failed to do before he was elected.

Why do you think that their attempts were to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens?

Hmmm.... maybe because they knew, as we know now and commonly accept as fact that Obama's father is not / was not an American citizen??

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You don't think that the Library of Congress' congressional record is hard evidence?

Conjecture?

Where is the link?
Your quote sources back to a blog.
JB Williams

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
they mave get the votes in the house, but won't have them in the senate

moot point really

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Why do you think that their attempts were to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause goes to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens?

Even if that were anyone's intention that would not prove one thing about Obama.

Hmmm.... maybe because they knew, as we know now and commonly accept as fact that Obama's father is not / was not an American citizen??

We all knew Obama's father was not a citizen.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

if that baby was born in the USA then it could become president.

Why did certain people in congress feel the need to redefine natural born citizen then?

Each attempt (outlined in the video) to eliminate or redefine the natural born clause went to the elimination of the requirement that the president is born to two legitimate American citizens.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Where is that requirement now?
I think you just made that one up.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Conjecture?

Where is the link?
Your quote sources back to a blog.
JB Williams

I didn't link to anything, must have me confused with someone else. Here's the Library of Congress link, I wish I could link the individual bills but the website doesn't allow you to. You have to search using the individual bills' numbers.

Library of Congress

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join