It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite assassins/henchmen in movies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Thomas Kretchmann as Cross in Wanted
Sean Bean in Patriot Games
Sean Bean(again
) in Don't say a word
Rutger Hauer in the Hitcher
Christopher Walken in every movie that plays the villain
Dennis Hopper also every movie he plays the bad guy
Bruce Willis in the Jackal

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jaws from 007 would have to be a top pick.

Boba Fett from Star Wars.

Shadow Demon from the old D&D Cartoon (worked for Venger)

Darth Vader from Star Wars (worked for the Emperor)

The little Japanese schoolgirl from Kill Bill. Out of all of the main character's foes, she gave her one of the hardest fights.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Yeahhh baby! Anton is the baddest. Understated....yet DEADLY with a capital D! Javier Bardem played that character like no one else could have.... No Country For Old Men is one of my all time favorite movies.

Don't watch the second one if you are sensitive

Second is Rutger Hauer in the ORIGINAL movie "The Hitcher" ....Icy Cold Psycho still creeps me out!

edit on 8/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My favourite henchman of 2010 has to be Thai actor Thanayong Wongtrakul in Korean movie -The Man From Nowhere. Won Bin played the protagonist but Wongtrakul almost stole the movie as head assassin/henchman for a gangster gang.

Throughout the movie assassin and protagonist would lock horns and you knew this would eventually come to a head. When it did it was cinematic perfection. He's only made this movie an 1 other I know of but has a huge following because his screen charisma as baddest bad guy was so good.

Here's a couple of their fights. Won Bin in the black suit, Wongtrakul with the moustache.

Man From Nowhere Bathroom Fight Scene

Man From Nowhere end fight scene. (henchman at the back biding his time)

edit on 8-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
- Gary aka 21 from The Venture Bros.
- The Salamanca twins from breaking bad
- Lothar from The Rocketeer
- that huge guy with the hammer from Yojimbo

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Arnold the Governator in Batman as Freeze cause poisoin ivey stole my focus and he was actually a sad bloke.

Yeah, the only thing that movie got right was the Mr Freeze back story about trying to save his wife and turning to crime, the rest sucked.

I would've said Clarence Boddicker but he's not really a henchman (show-in for most badass movie villain of all time though)

Struggling to think of any right now that didn't suck or weren't henchmen other than The Russian in the Thomas Jane version of The Punisher from 2004 or whatever his name was in Hellboy, the dude with the swords, forget his name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join