It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and Tired

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by Birddog26
reply to post by snowen20

Sorry, I just recieved a PM tonight that made me feel like the demon. I know myself and the vast Officers in the We are here to defend the citizens and uphold their rights. There are no FEMA camps or any efforrt to reduce the population. We are here to defend them. If or when the SHTF we are there for them.

What gets me is... Many of these guys actually believe that sons and daughters, fathers and mothers will willingly toss them behind a fenced barrier... It's sad just seeing examples of how many of these dolts think their own family would do this to them. If the powers that be said to do so.. I dont know one soldier who would actually turn arms against his own people for such foolish reasons. Grow up and think, people!

If your a soldier you know about being mission effective all the time, you also know the importance of commuting to a task and completing it unto the death even.
That being said if i still served in the capacity of a soldier and was ordered to shoot, round up, imprison for unclear reasons large numbers of racially diverse American citizens, or any number of the things that apply to that scenario; I would be more inclined to shoot my commanding officer first.

I do understand the concern people have when they see and hear some of the things that are floating around out there. People will say ask, "What will happen when the military is used to take our guns?" and they assume a large scale effort on the part of the Army going house to house to confiscate. NOT LIKELY.
Will they be used during certain crisis to slowly do that over the course of years? Possibly but remember the government will only place upon you the level of tyranny you allow yourself to be subject to. Don't blame the military for civilian inaction EVERYONE has a mission to perform. All the soldiers above and below me when I served will first and foremost be on the line for the American citizen, even if it meant turning against a corrupt president. I am willing to bet my life on this.

Yes there are some government nut riders who lick the sack of everything federal, but screw'em they are made of stupid.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by Birddog26

While I myself have never bashed the military, and I do support them... I can honestly say I have never really seen anyone on here point the finger at the military and say "You. You're the bad guy".

But in all honesty, saying you're sick and tired of people exercising their First Amendment rights isn't making a solid case for yourself (as an individual).
edit on 7/2/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

He has just as much right to express his views, as you state they do theirs, but you seemingly support their rights to do such while telling him it's negative for him to do the exact same thing?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Not even close. He was ranting and raving about other people's opinions and saying he was sick and tired of them, while ALSO claiming to be upholding the Constitution. I simply pointed out that it is pretty hypocritical.

It's like if Hitler was to give a speech saying "I'm not a bad man!" while standing at a podium made of children's skulls.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I am an Army Officer and have been for over 20 years. I am sick and tired of the talk from people on this forum that wouId say that I conspire against them. I am am sick and tired of people saying that we are going to kill them or put them in camps. I am sick and tired of people saying that we did 9/11 to have wars to fight.I am sick and tired of being called a baby killer and an oppressor. we are here do uphold the Constitution and protect the citizens of the US.

Why am I demonized on these forums. Why am I hated.

I gave my life to protect and defend our country,

I give my life and soul to give others Freedom.

Why am I hated in my own country.

just because you are sick of it does not make it false. the evil of this world do not think they are evil, instead, they see themselves as heroic.

while you are overseas oppressing nations, your superiors are chipping away at the very constitution you claim to protect...at home.

even if we did not do 9/11, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. in your honest opinion, why are you there? and what threat do they pose to the USA?

you may not have killed those women and children but the air support some of you personally called in resulted in their deaths.

innocent people die in all wars but it is wrong to include them in your kill ratio in the end.

do you know why you are sick and tired? because the people who are pointing fingers at you were suppose to boost your ego, instead, they shatter it. name one person that you have saved, after that, name the countless lives that you have helped to destroy. the pain and suffering you are a part of in this world is unforgivable. you, birdog, are nothing but pawn use by other men to protect their interest, YOU are nothing but a coward who refuse to accept the injustice of your cause. you wear a uniform with weapons in your hands and you think you're our savior.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I love what our country use to stand for.

Currently our government is corrupt to it's core.

If you were given an order (like the SS in Germany) to say round up me and my family, and you were told we were dangerous (I'm not, we're not) would you?

You more than likely like any "good soldier" follow orders..............even if those orders came from a corrupt source, and those orders went against being a humane person.

Look at our breaking of the Geneva Convention, with Guantanamo Bay.

Get your head out of the sand.

9/11 was allowed to happen, maybe even arranged to happen (a false flag operation) to manipulate the people into war.

Don't you all ever learn?

No, we keep warring with each other................it's all a BS game and like many "good soldiers" you've fallen for it.

The enemy isn't so much over there as over here.

Now the Middle East is mad at us.............I'de be mad too if someone came and bombed out my city, shot up my children and war torn my country.

We invaded several countries in the name of "freedom" when in actuality it was for their resources and to make them bend to the New World Order's Agenda for an elite rich handful some call the Illuminati (misnomer) they are a small group of corrupt, evil, greedy, power hungry monsters.

You believe and are fighting for an idea that is dead and has been dead for a long time.

- Our votes do not count
- Our country uses excuses and false flags to excuse themselves and pretend they are justified in invading other countries.
- We signed an agreement and are now known throughout the world to use torture in direct opposition to the Geneva Agreement we signed and gave our word on..........our word is no good, we broke a signed agreement.
- We now export POWs to foreign countries and pay them to torture our POWs.
- So much secrecy, so many lies, lies and more lies.
- So much corruption.

I'm very well read and the deeper one researches on "America" the more one learns there is a higher power overseeing even the President who is nothing more than a puppet. And that unseen power is a very dark and immoral force.

I strongly suggest you read the following - do your research.

 Give Me Liberty by Naomi Wolf
 The End of America by Naomi Wolf
 The Secret History of The American Empire by John Perkins
 The Best Democracy Money Can Buy
 Lies The Government Told You, Myth, power and Deception in American History by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
 Sleeping With the Devil: How Washington Sold Our Soul for Saudi Crude by Robert Baer
 Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
 Family of Secrets by Russ Baker
 Why America Fights: Patriotism and War Propaganda from the Philippines to Iraq by Susan A Brewer

Now sir, really start to research, really begin to study over who the individuals and corporations are that have profitted from these wars.

This guy in the video below sums it up. He calls a spade a spade..........it's all a big BS Game and you're a chess piece, a human pawn.

Read my location.
edit on 2-7-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Protect it from who? The real danger and the real terrorists are those who are calling the shots.
And how does the army protect freedom? Does it fight the domestic enemies/traitors who take away people`s liberties?

And just because you wouldn`t turn on your own people doesn`t mean the rest feel that way (And won`t forget it in times of real crisis.)
edit on 2-7-2011 by mkpetrov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am an Army Officer and have been for over 20 years. I am sick and tired of the talk from people on this forum that wouId say that I conspire against them. I am am sick and tired of people saying that we are going to kill them or put them in camps. I am sick and tired of people saying that we did 9/11 to have wars to fight.I am sick and tired of being called a baby killer and an oppressor. we are here do uphold the Constitution and protect the citizens of the US.

I for one do not hate you and never have...I thank you and I am grateful that there are courageous men and women like you who choose to defend and protect us and our country.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Youre just an officer in the military, a worker bee, and you do what your told. You have no say so on why your doing what your told to do, you just do it.
Do you really think that your privy to the decisions made by persons in the Pentagram or Dept of Defense or why they are made?
Do you REALLY think that if they had anything to do with 9/11, they would tell you?
Do you REALLY think that if they intended on declaring martial law next week, that you would be privy to that information?
No you wouldnt but when the orders come down, you WILL do what your told to do and round up your fellow citizens and put them wherever your told to, just like the drone theyve turned you in to.

Youll do it because youll be told we are bad people or because "its for their own protection" or whatever lie they use to attempt to justify their actions but youll do it because if you dont, youll be right there with us, behind the concertina wire.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As a fellow veteran, it's a part of being here. I'm sure you noticed alot of responses proved your point exactly. Funny, the cowards posting that crap come from many places...other countries, hard left wingers too stupid to realize their president is continuing and escalating exactly what they spout off against on here,college (studying to be a part of the "system" they are so opposed to), idiots with multiple alts that like to stir up controversy and the kiddies in still in mommies basement. Hold you head high and realize that your life has worth, honor and value....something these idiots will never understand. To the usual suspects....flame on, just realize your insults and stupid replies won't be answered, I can't hear you with your head so far up your rectum.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
As a fellow veteran, it's a part of being here. I'm sure you noticed alot of responses proved your point exactly. Funny, the cowards posting that crap come from many places...other countries, hard left wingers too stupid to realize their president is continuing and escalating exactly what they spout off against on here,college (studying to be a part of the "system" they are so opposed to), idiots with multiple alts that like to stir up controversy and the kiddies in still in mommies basement. Hold you head high and realize that your life has worth, honor and value....something these idiots will never understand. To the usual suspects....flame on, just realize your insults and stupid replies won't be answered, I can't hear you with your head so far up your rectum.

It doesn't get any more real than that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

It's nothing personal.

Don't let it get to you.

Of course it is when a whole group of people are demonised collectively instead of highlighting individuals who need sorting out. We have:

1. All police are bad.
2. Everyone in the army is bad.
3. All politicians are corrupt.

No they are not but you would think so given some of the vitriol expressed on these forums..

My son is in the army (3 tours of Afghanistan), my father was a politician. I KNOW MOST OF THE SH.T EXPRESSED HERE ON ATS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE and totally offensive.

There are an awful lot of people here on ATS who need to look in a mirror to see real a...hole!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Then lets STOP policing the world and do just that. duh:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

There are NO, i repeat NO soldiers in the military who will ever stop to question any order given.Hence if this was the case they would NOT be in the army. Also i collect various amounts of information including personal observations having WORKED on a military base doing construction and watched first hand at the technique used. If the Generals conducting a battle had soldiers that actually stopped to think about what was going on, and what they were doing....well there would be few wars to be fought.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
thou shalt not kill (even if uncle sam says it's ok)

and defence on foreign soil is attack, you've been fooled

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Over 20 years in the army and your skin is still that thin that you let some people's remarks bother you?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

First of all, to you sir, and to all here that have served or are serving, a heart felt "THANK YOU!" I would like to buy each of you a drink!

Secondly, I feel your pain and frustration. I have had the same things happen to me here.

I think that the jabs and insults come from two groups: 1) Those that are convinced in their beliefs, and are not here for dialog as much as they are here to tell you why you're wrong. 2) Immature punks that have never had to function in adult society. They fling out one or two line posts like they are on twitter, and have neither the desire nor skills to put together a well reasoned post.

Try your best to ignore them.
Don't give up.

I'll meet you and the other adults down at the bar!
At least we know you got to be 21 to get in there!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

...we are here do uphold the Constitution and protect the citizens of the US.

Then why the F do so many of you do it abroad? The enemy is on your doorstep.

I really hate to say this, but due to your indoctrinated mentality and from a traditional chant.....

Yanks Go Home!

Forces abroad are there because of the global dirty deeds of their handlers.

Don't be a dog, return to your family and do what you belive in from a purer perspective. Home town...home....real life, where you CAN make a difference.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

First, let me say that I swore an oath to protect and defend the constitution for the Marines myself, so don't misunderstand.

To quote Bill Hicks:

I have the unpopular position of being for the war, but against the soldiers...

I'll try to explain why it exists as it is. Most of the "esprit de corps" that exists in today's military (most prevalent in the enlisted ranks, but also in the officer corps on the ladder up to the field grade) is nothing short of a flag-sucking, patriotic orgy, that exists to glorify the asinine orders from the self-serving politicians rather than the good of the country as a whole.

Throughout history there have always been those that have a self serving desire to rule (politicians), and they accomplish that by exploiting those with a selfless desire to protect (military).

Its easy to do this because those who serve start off with a misguided belief that those who "rule" are smarter or in a better position to determine what the national interests should be.

This is not the case.

At all.

The men and women who choose to lay it all on the line and serve are my brothers and sisters, but I fear they aren't quite getting the big picture. They are deeply committed, i'll concede that- because it takes "guts" to put it all out there to be shot off for what some inbred retard in political office thinks is justified...

To quote R. Lee Ermy in his Iconic role as Gunny Hartmann in Full Metal Jacket:

Private Joker is silly and Ignorant, but he has guts, and guts is enough.

Well as it turns out, guts is NOT enough. It takes critical thought and brains to realize that some REMF making policy and giving orders may not actually have the best interests of the nation at heart, and in most cases doesn't even think twice about spilling my blood, or yours, or our brothers and sisters, or the armies or citizens of a foreign land for personal gain.

The days of "Setting your motherfXXXer to receive" and "Ours is not to wonder why, ours is just to do and die" are over.

Time to wake up, and think critically about whether or not our nations best interests are in guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan, or dropping bombs on everyday people like you and I in Libya, or ousting humanitarian leaders by violent means like in East Timor, or sustaining ANY BS war just to make more money for the Military Industrial Complex's lust for more and more cash.

We are nothing more than a credit or a debit on a balance sheet to these people. Your service to protect is honorable, but the motivations by the chain of command are highly suspect.

I hope that helps.

edit on 2/7/2011 by Lono1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

i thought you were you going to say "i'm sick and tired to be an expandable armed puppet for the corporate drug-dealer control freak psychopaths that run this world"

i would have say hey resign man it's easy

now i don't know what to say, get a life maybe... but that's the same thing;

so yah: RESIGN SOLDIER & try being a human instead

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm am sorry for your plight. I am sorry that you had to even be in the military. You were lied to and used as a pawn. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's not OUR agenda...It is/was their agenda. We want peace...many in this world want peace...It is the evil powers in charge that need to have the wars and manipulate our very souls. Liberty...Democracy....are WORDS that have been used to manipulate us into doing their bidding. Killing innocents...women, children...draining our funds...killing our spirit. I am so sorry you were in the military!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join