It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cannot delete the truth. Good luck your way.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don’t even care to make jokes it just happens, it’s simple, a joke’s a joke, a truthful joke will make you laugh, it’ll caress your feet, it’ll sweep the porch, say I love you, investigate your underwear. We’re just saying hello here so calm down. Relax and enjoy the show.

Men and woman alike are always looking for aliens, ETs, angels, demons…The PTB. I do not care what you want to call them, so where are they?! (someone shouts-WE NEED EVIDENCE!) They are all around us at all times, yes they are, yes they are. Some even in the corners of the room you are in, spinning webs with 8 legs. Some in the oceans with whale noises and singing dolphin songs alike…all of you reading this…you are not of this hologram called ‘Earth’.

People don’t even care about our history…nobody knows what happened…how we’re here, we just got a bunch of myths…there are over 500 Habitable planets in our galaxy alone and only 20 light years travel OR 300,000 years of rocket travel away! I mean, we live in a culmination of time where our home here is literally riddled with ancient artifacts all over the earth from million year old civilizations, there are still friggen tribespeople all over the earth that don’t know what mirrors are people! We the People think we’re so evolved because our culture has better technology, there are also indigenous people living inside the mountains of Colombia 16500 feet up so far above anybody human being on earth glowing in the dark and floating a foot off the ground so Ladies and Gentleman, we gotta motha freaking hurry up and start our engines!

Idk im just pissed things haven’t progressed in the household quicker, I’m still changing pillow sheets…still using Neosporin and tying my sneakers over my blistered 'human' feet (and I know you don't tie your sneakers you numbskull)…but I’ll tell you this, I’m 25 years old and I know by the time I’m 30, religion will be useless, money will be useless, government will be useless, and we’ll be chillin with our space brothers and sisters in a remembered Golden Age of Love…

They’ve been doing this for at least 300000 years…I mean ffs people used to get ridiculed if they thought the world was flat, I mean, we have satellites that can statistically measure the size and shape of the ever expanding universe…what do you think we just sent a satellite off going 20,000 mph for 10 years until it got to the right distance to take a picture?? Say cheese universe you’re on camera! We have faster then light-speed technology, time travel is real, ETs exist, and all of us, ETs included, are trying to fit in and co-exist, co-create, simultaneity and peacefully. The universe is basically and pretty much flat btw.

I'm leaving the universe soon. Going to a new one.

which?

i might go...im unemployed for the summer

145 dimension

is there a 144 before that?

i think the first 12 dimensions compiles our universe/multiverse/omniverse
the ones after are #ing weird
to get to 145 d
we have to die consciously
and take our physical body with us into the 145 d
and we are born a baby there
and grow 17 feet tall
and different everything
haha

why do you think that?

what ive learned
could be just REALLY HIGH THO
NAHHHHH
yea im not...EVOLVING

1 to 144
145 is where we are going
we are on the 4th now

going into the 5th very soon

Man made a computer to have full ACCESS TO HIMSELF, TO MAKE HIMSELF LAUGH, nOT TO MANY PEOPLE ON MY LEVEL, the things on my level are ants, birds, can't forget the fruitfly, floating jellyfish, funny girl relationships, it's so funny to communicate with so many different things, at all times. A fox introduced himself to me, up, down, went his head, unsure if he should say hello. He did. A fox or a coyote I'm not sure the tricky bastard!

I can communicate with myself in so many different ways it's simply hilarious. I can even have all different kinds of relationships with myself, hahaha jesus churning butter

We're getting very close to finally meeting each other. So you know.

Argument? You have an argument.... well do you know what you are talking about?... Have you researched your topic? Are you sure you are willing to insult and degrade others when you have not even looked up what you are talking about?... Amazing!... Just Amazing

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You expect them to believe you????????

We're getting closer to introducing one another
to ourselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
At first i was digging what you were saying, but....the second half is kind of....incomprehensible? what are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
...what?

After I was done reading that, I actually felt about 45 IQ points sliding into my bowels ready for immediate evacuation.
edit on 7/2/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

A fox introduced himself to me, up, down, went his head, unsure if he should say hello. He did. A fox or a coyote I'm not sure the tricky bastard!

I once had a Scary Dream where a fox killed my pet bunny and it ended up being a recurring dream.

I had the dream multiple times.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Next time you're out walking in the fields don't eat the mushrooms

edit on 2-7-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
...what?

After I was done reading that, I actually felt about 45 IQ points sliding into my bowels ready for immediate evacuation.
edit on 7/2/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

That's the perfect number!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Next time you're out walking in the fields don't eat the mushrooms

edit on 2-7-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

More the merrier,

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Zefflin

A fox introduced himself to me, up, down, went his head, unsure if he should say hello. He did. A fox or a coyote I'm not sure the tricky bastard!

I once had a Scary Dream where a fox killed my pet bunny and it ended up being a recurring dream.

I had the dream multiple times.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

So what does that mean?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Zefflin what are you trying to say? honestly.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
45 shows up again to show his perfectness! As Christ would say, I did this for you. I am a contactee of both light and dark forces.

I' m a Cosmic Templar. I speak clearly and personally. I'm not part of any Masonic lodge (coulda been), but I want to tell the brothers Masons to clarify internally. You have 3 months to do this. You decide: either stay with the dark forces, or follow the light. You know what I'm talking about. Then come the judges. (we come face to face with ourselves laughing) And there will be no excuses. Ignorance of Love is not a valid excuse.
edit on 2-7-2011 by Zefflin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2011 by Zefflin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

Perhaps i wanted to contribute with another cryptic post similar to what was stated in your OP since it became obfuscated to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think what he's saying is that the world has been destroyed 4 times and it will soon be destroyed a 5th time, but it doesn't matter, because life and humanity is a cycle and that life will go on as usual. We will soon be passing into the house of Aquarius which signifies a moment when the human subconscious can be tapped into and we can communicate with each other as strangers in a way that wasn't possible in recent history.

Thats just a guess though, thats what I got out of it anyways.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Great word obfuscated is just learned it today.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Destroyed wrong choice of words more like reborn. The numbers don't matter at this point who's counting!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

Close enough, not trying to scare people but I grasp what your saying.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

The Truth will set us Free.

We shall learn and increase our Vocabularies Vernaculars and Lexicons. Thank you my friend

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

I congratulate you and the pleasure was all mine.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

::sighs:: and ::bows::

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I apologize but someone will embed this so no worries. www.youtube.com...

And just think...the heart created the brain! Pop like popcorn kernel!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join