It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Gillards Government the most unpopular ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey
She is unpopular because she back stabbed Kevin...

And it didn't help that only one month before, she swore black and blue she would never challenge him. That made her a liar.

She was put in to destabilize the Labour Government, because TPTB want the Liberals in next.

That's why she...

1. Became Prime Minister through lies and deception.

2. Wants to introduce a tax nobody believes in or wants. Abbott, of course, is against it.

3. Introduces stupid ideas like plain packaging for cigarettes. Everyone knows that won't stop one single smoker.
edit on 2/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So how is Abbot an extremist Christian?
Gillard is a self proclaimed athiest ? is she not?
And she seems to be excelling in her athiest calling.

Why is Abbots christianity an issue?
Do Israels leaders have to be non believers?
I would rather have a believing Christian who prractices "Love Thy Neighbour as Thyself" than a self proclaimed athiest who thinks Mother Russia is a benevolent loving bear.

I am just asking if Gillard is very unpopular or just record breaking unpopular?

You know a lady said to me on the train the other day that she was mentioned in Nostradamuses Prophecies as the RED Dragon that will destroy or something similar....I wa astounded how on the brain about Gillard people are becoming.....is she the anti christ? I do not know , but we need to be wary.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotcher

Originally posted by SNAFU38

Gillard must go, she is unpopular not just because she told a blatant lie about the carbon tax

You mean a politician told a lie?? Wow that's never happened before.

How about when John Howard said pre 1996 election that the GST was "dead and buried, its gone".

not just the fact she back stabbed her boss & stole the top job

You mean the same way that Tony Abbott did to Malcolm Turnbull?

she HAS sold Australia to the Chinese.

That process was started during the decade that Howard was in power, long before Kevin Rudd won the election.

And for the record and for some insane reason they spell it the LABOR party not LABOUR.

1. I did not give wholesale endorsement of Howard so perhaps dont make assumptions about my political allegiance. My power bill has doubled of late, while I halved my consumption. The tax she lied about will only increase it more, in fact the power bill in front of me tells that it is going up yet again (IPART) effective yesterday, without her new tax included. As for the GST, its all about even, some things went up, some things went down, this tax of gillards is nothing but increases.

2. As with EVERY political party leaving office, the 1st, & usually 2nd subsequent leader is replaced, thats history, check it, it happens every time. I'd also much prefer Abbott was gone too, there are much better than him without question, but the party behind the man is far better than what we have now. It takes a team to run a counrty, not just the leader, & right now our team sucks big time.

3. Again, never gave wholesale approval of Howard, but nobody can deny he did a hell of a lot better than Labor. If you have ever been to one of these stations that gillard has virtually given away to China, you'd realise they are bigger than some entire countries, these aren't little farms we are talking about, these things take days to drive across. I've been to many, I knew the farmers, dynasties, & the workers. Now, they are mostly inhabited by 'caretakers', ie employees of the Chinese.

4. I agree entirely, why they spell it that way annoys me too, here in Australia, as with dozens of words, we do not drop the U as the US does.

No political party ever has been nor ever will be perfect, but we must stop selling pieces of land that dwarf some countries, & anyone with national pride cant argue with that, nomatter what government is doing it.
edit on 2/7/2011 by SNAFU38 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what you accuse Julia Gillard or the Labor party of, you all know full well that the Liberal Party and Liberal Party politicians are guilty of the same crimes.

Julia said this, Julia said that. There will be evidence that a Liberal prime minister is guilty of the same.

If the Labor party gave an election promise pre-election, that all changed with the hung parliament, the Greens and the independents hold the balance of power.

So it is they who are calling they shots, not Gillard.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

You want unpopular, sellout, treasonous, well look at the Fraser government & how they signed the LIMA DECLARATION.

An agreement to sell Australian workers & families down the Sh1tter. Look at the industries lost over the last nearly 40 years, then think about the Aussie battlers who got screwed over.

The Coward/Howard government were pricks as well.
edit on 2-7-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

What got me the most are her ilk running to the American Embassy where the decision was made who would runs things here down under. This is itself is treason!!!

Obama never liked Kevin Rudd was because Kevin Rudd was far more educated and experienced in foreign affairs including his dealings with China because he spoke Mandarin. Obama was way out of league.

Yes Kevin Rudd had a very short temper and he was very metculous, but who would'nt with the ALP machine working against him and undermining him at every corner. He expected those behind him to work for every last dollar...and do their jobs thoroughly as they were selected to do. Instead, the cry babies run to the American Embassy for tips on how to overide Rudd and off his head???

THIS IS TREASON!!! Moles in the ALP and their secret meetings with the American Embassy:

denisevans.com...

edit on 3-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

So how is Abbot an extremist Christian?

You obviously lack true insight into the inner workings of Australian politics. Go and do some research I am not here to hold your hand!

Why is Abbots christianity an issue? Do Israels leaders have to be non believers?

Because all religion should be left out of politics! I did not say for a second that they should all be atheists! All religion should be left out! If a politician is that "brain washed" by their religion to the point it effects their job then they should be out! Israel can do what they want!

I would rather have a believing Christian who prractices "Love Thy Neighbour as Thyself" than a self proclaimed athiest who thinks Mother Russia is a benevolent loving bear.

No a believing Christian in office in Australia (not speaking for anywhere else) would be not only diabolical but a disgrace! It would appear you somehow think I actually support Gillard? I gave Gillard a much bigger bagging than I did Abbott! Does that not saying anything to you? bahahahah!

I am just asking if Gillard is very unpopular or just record breaking unpopular?

Read the first two lines of my post. Have you not worked out the intention of my post yet?

is she the anti christ? I do not know , but we need to be wary.

Wary of what? her performance? (Well that it is fair) or wary of the "out there" opinion there actually is an "Anti-Christ". Doe snot even merit considering!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Jeez, I have only left the country for a few years and to be fair I haven't kept up to speed with the Gillard era but I find it incredibly hard to imagine she would even hold a candle to the likes of Howard or Fraser in an unpopularity contest.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I find it incredibly hard to imagine she would even hold a candle to the likes of Howard or Fraser in an unpopularity contest.

She is doing a mighty fine job at matching above two you mentioned for popularity.

has do with:

A) Lying about the Carbon tax to get into office.

B) Falsely claiming to be the first elected "Female" Australian Prime Minister when she was not "Voted" in by the public but rather through "back Room" deals with independents and Greens!

C) Selling out to and becoming mercenary to the extremist, communist and radical Greens!

Enough reasons?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So basically just carbon tax then? I can understand that, a very poor move for sure.
As I consider the rest to be just pendantics and right wing propaganda.
She's got a long way to go, but if you keep saying communist enough it might help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join