It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clearest Exposé Yet: The Fourth Reich in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Don't forget the UK, Prince Phillip, the Royal Family and Rothchild's and the current Pope. Nazi's are well positioned and the US is only one part.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

If you don't already have Antony Sutton's work in your private library, you might find his stuff valuable. Here's an example...

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler By Antony C. Sutton

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

www.canadafreepress.com...

I had an unusual education in the Holocaust. When I was working for the Attorney General, I was assigned to do the classified research about the Holocaust, so I went underground to a little town called Suitland, Maryland, right outside Washington, D.C., and that's where the U.S. government buries its secrets -- literally. ....

What do you do when you want to go public with a story like this one? You call up "60 Minutes." We had a great time. Mike Wallace gave me 30 minutes on his show. For a long time, it was the longest segment that "60 Minutes" ever did. When the episode about Nazis in America went on the air back in 1982, it caused a minor national uproar. Congress demanded hearings, Mike Wallace got the Emmy award, and my family got the death threats. It was a great trip. ...

Here's how you can find all of the missing secrets about the Muslim Brotherhood -- and you can do this, too. I said, "Bob, go to your computer and type in two words into the search part. Type the word "Banna," B-a-n-n-a. He said, "Yeah." Type in "Nazi." Bob typed the two words in, and out came 30 to 40 articles from around the world. He read them and called me back and said, "Oh my gosh, what have we done?"

www.google.com...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a

Just type Banna Nazi in a google search for a wealth of info. Now you know why Saudi Arabia was spreading fundmentalism and a hellish existence of tribunal rapes, women gang raped to put on their veils. Why a religion would adopt a hellzone existence in modern era's.

Prince Phillip and the Pope were nazi's, the US/UK the fourth reicht. Their cia/nazi counterparts in spreading their respressive negative regime, is the Muslim Brotherhood and Sharia.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
How Islam forces women by using gang rape and beatings!

I read a book a couple of months ago called "Dans L’Enfer des Tournantes" in English it is called "Inside the Hell of the Gang-raped". It was written by a Muslim woman named Samira Bellil who went through the hellish experience of being gang raped multiple times. Her CRIME - wanting to adapt to Western Life in France.

From the revelations of a muslim women in France, forced to wear the burka and her revealing the truth as she was dying of cancer.

The Courageous Women of Iran (part 1 of 3)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner. Shirin Ebadi, was the most senior female judge in the country at the time.

"....The slogan of the revolution was freedom and independence. The Islamic republic was promising an Islamic Revolutioin that would achieve both.

The slogan atracted many people: it's what drew me to the revoltution.

Sadly, that is not what happened."

Before long, the judge and many others, understood that the people who took power had other plans.

She continues "Only a week after the victory of the revolution, they suggested I wear a scarf. Why should I have to wear one? I don't believe in that! It was then that I realized that the people who fought for freedom, didn't know the meaning of the word.

She was told that women were no longer allowed to be judges.

She was denoted to court secretary but decided to quit her job.

Not long after this she learns the regime was implimenting Sharia Law.

Now a woman was worth half a man and polygamy was legal.

Women had to ask their husbands for permission to travel.

Only a man could ask for divorce and he automatically got custody of the children.

If he suspected his wife was unfaithful, he could kill her and serve a minimal prison sentence.

No woman including a female judge would accept this.

"this law included stoning. The law stated that thieves could get their hands cut off. The law established the testimony of 2 women was worth 1 man's in court. This law also stated that the life of a woman was worth half of a man."

Here is the meaning of Sharia and the CIA connection to the Iran revolution of 1979.

This is what TPTB wanted all along.

And it all has repressive NAZI roots.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.warriorsfortruth.com...

THE ROOTS OF MODERN TERRORISM

During his time in the government’s underground vaults, Loftus said he read a file on an organization known as the Muslim Brotherhood. In the file was information about a man named Hasam al-Banna who founded the organization in 1920.

“Mr. al-Banna was a devout admirer of a young Austrian writer named Adolph Hitler. His letters to Hitler were so supportive that when Hitler came to power in the 1930s he had Nazi intelligence make contact with al-Banna to see if they could work together,” Loftus said.

Hitler had al-banna establish a spy network for Nazi Germany throughout Arabia.

Al-Banna promised Hitler that when Gen. Rommel’s Nazi tank division arrived in Cairo and Alexandria, the Muslim Brotherhood would ensure all of the British troops would be killed.

“These men were Nazi agents, they were spies, who adopted the Third Reich’s policy towards the Jews,” Loftus said.

Yet, behind Hitler, there are those that lurk in the shadows. The Rothchild's, the Jesuits, the more hidden groups and families.

answers.yahoo.com...

Why is Fritz ter Meer involved with Codex Alimentarius?
when I google searched Fritz ter Meer, (who was sentenced to seven years prison by the Nuremberg Trials in 1948 for his involvement and planning of certain German Concentration camps, and who is a board chairman of Bayer AG), his name came up as part of the Codex Alimentarius Comission off of the official Codex website, www.codexalimentarius.net... I am surprised that he is involved with an internationally recognized food and supplement guideline.

www.healthfreedomusa.org/docs/nutricide.pdf

Why did a prominent corporate Nazi, with ties to Bayers think up controlling the worlds food in prison and sell his blueprint for Codex Alimentarius to the UN?

Why all the nuclear disasters?

What kind of NWO do they think they will be bringing in when they depopulate?

Repressive regimes that veil women? Silence the voices of compassion, cooperation?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have to agree with you on that. America the nation did not win the war against the Nazis. Traitors in our own nation enamored with their ideology just imported it here, and its been a long slow takeover ever since.

Although here recently, its not so slow, and its a lot more obvious. And while I do agree America has been the launch site for this new "Nazism" elements in the UK and other EU nations are participating as well.

Germany lost the war, but the Nazis didnt.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Grand Mufti Haj Amin Al Husseini [Hitler's Mufti]

History of Hitler and Muslim Waffen SS

The last video is very good. However, its not just Jews, its about the world, and its true, if the Fundamentalist movement did takeover, we would have a world wide holocaust. But they're more crafty, they have committed an under the radar, unofficial all out nuclear war on humanity, and their food as well. This is not the Brotherhood, but further, the Fourth Reich, so this holocaust is being carried out in our homes, our families, nonstop, pervasively.

The distortion in the last video is saying Hitler is gone, the Nazi's, NO THEY'RE NOT, and then pinning it on the Muslim's. Ummmm...telling a half truth, villianizing a whole segment of humanity, while whitewashing themselves.

Its here, its in our NASA, our CIA, elected as our Presidents, infiltrated our systems, by INTENT and DESIGN.
The two headed snake is the same monster.

We must wake up and stop this.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Prescott Bush, Nazism, Project Paperclip, and One World Government

Operation Paper Clip & MK Ultra

Jim Marrs talks about Project Paperclip

www.prisonplanet.com...
10 Signs That Nazis Run America

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Please excuse my stupidty, I have lately started to try and learn more about this topic so I'm fairly new, still in my 20's so I figure I have enough time to grasp the main concept.

My question is what is that picture supposed to be of that is circled?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
Please excuse my stupidty, I have lately started to try and learn more about this topic so I'm fairly new, still in my 20's so I figure I have enough time to grasp the main concept.

Thanks in advance.

Where ever they have a secret underground facility you will find fake trees that are used as antennas and some of them have cameras mounted to see what's topside.

They don't make them very well...you can see some of them along major US Interstates...really bad looking fake trees...obvious in the winter time when there are no leaves.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Thanks. Are there any areas around the southern U.S. that you know of? I wouldn't mind a stealth mission to really check it out.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981

Thanks in advance.

If you read the article, linked in the first post, or maybe look at the pretty pictures only, you will see the diguised entrance into the mountain side . It has a round circle too.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Also, the document identifies the photos as a hoax had you bothered to read the paper:

Photographs of drone components were released in a disinformation cover-up operation executed in 2007 through a CIA front-company called Commercial Applications Research for Extraterrestrial Technology (CARET) in Palo Alto, California that alleges deciphering the craft’s ‘alien language’

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Nothing about this title is a hoax. The hoax is on us by them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes, we are well into The Fourth Reich! Bush Senior took over the power in 1981 when Reagan was shot by the son of a Bush business associate.
Ever hear about that? Not long after the deficit started going up. Read the charts!This 30 year Bush Senior White House with its 9/11, endless wars, H.A.A.R.P., drugs, poisoned air, water, foods, is doing its best to bring in The New World Order that he promised us many times. Remember? Do you doubt that it is Nazi under the Vatican?? Search "Bush Nazi Family Connections" on the Web. Thousands of sites! W's favorite hero is "Jesus Christ". Remember? This is the name of the deity of the NWO along with God and Lord! Nazis put the Jews to death in this name. It is the meaning of the #666 in Revelation 13:18 Greek Diaglott (free on Web) and it contains a cross (X as in Xmas!) Martial Law? In my opinion this will be "The Mark of the Beast". Keep it or take it and you are doomed because you will not survive the plagues!
Be sealed NOW in the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua)
to survive this and live forever! John 3:16 Revelation 14:1 Peace and salvation through Them alone! HalleluYah!
This ancient Hebrew word means "Praise ye Yah".

edit on 30-7-2011 by 4Yahshua because: wrong grammar

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

From

Crop formations explained, and pictures While genuine crop formations are created by conscious orbs of HHO plasma, Skorzeny stated that the CIA drones use Tesla’s acoustic levitation technology with stealth invisibility cloaking using HHO plasma, seen as a fine pink/blue haze surrounding the many thin heating elements when the cloak is deactivated

Has a ring of truth and in one phrase can't say much.
The acoustic in a sense that Tesla made electrical oscillation in the 10,000 to
20,000 cps range which would be high acoustic vibrations and that Tesla considered
the pulsing off quarter wave antennas to be as sound waves in the ether at the speed
of light. People in the sort of know perhaps are told 'acoustic levitation technology'
which seems to be the case here as there are a wide range of stories covered with
some visage of truth.

ED: Having a drone is possible but with so many piloted ships why bother.
The first drone flight was Tesla's perhaps with Elmer Sperry as witness using
his gyros for a 100 mile pre programed flight. Tesla called it auto something
or other, see his books or announcements on the matter.

edit on 8/28/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I wonder where this invisibility came from as one would have to have tested
the ship for results as Tesla did every one of his discoveries and then disclose
this data about an above top secret device. An electrical device that can obscure
light with concentrated gravity can't be that much of a surprise.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Reading that list reminds me of the setup gender feminist's and traditionalist's have created in the west(but with the genders reversed).

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Otto Skorzeny murdered Nikola Tesla for the CIA. I do not trust that man.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Otto Skorzeny murdered Nikola Tesla for the CIA. I do not trust that man.

He is a difficult story to figure out.
If anything he fingered Tesla as supplying, not supplying but as a source of
Nazi developments as perhaps Otto was knowledgeable in the high tech
developments. I mean there is a photograph of Hitler standing by a disk ship
which was a hoax ship so the leaders knew of the vessel with the quarter wave
antenna that was going to bring in the bacon.
Otto got out of any serious trial situation at the end of the war but doubt
he came to America under operation paper clip.
He is attached to the goings on with gold in Argentina and perhaps Bill Lyne
has suggested he knows of gold stashes in America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join