It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Disclosure Day - July 8

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Well, I'm a true skeptic I dont really believe whatever the gov't say obviously everybody have their own agenda, but at least I would have a good laugh seeing UFO skeptics generally around the world, and specifically in the U.S try to debunk a Grey shaking hand with top officials, New Yorkers, and themselves.

Religious nutjob on ATS would come out and say something along the line "Beware they are Satan's pawns, The End is nigh,"or something like that. It would be my pleasure to mess with them. And a zillions of threat about "I told you so

Personally, I would become one who go around give those "debunkers" a pat on their shoulder.......(while trying to content myself and keeping my composure)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

It would be a little bit more excited than a normal day.....that's pretty much it.
Since I was a child, I've always had a gut feeling that we are not alone.......we've evolved on this rock......why have they not......the cosmo is infinite (to our persective at the time); I believe there are civilizations that superior to us, others superior to them, --------> God -------> others superior to God --------> the chain keep on going.
It's simple as that.....why not choose to accept it and go on with your life.
Here's what usually going on in my mind:
"Aliens have their business, God has his/her business, the government has its own business, I have my own business.......each of us gotta do our owns." When you got mugged on the street, God or Alien not going to jump out from a corner and help you.....so you gotta bring a gun or something to defend yourself."

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
if i understood well, they are not saying that there will be disclosure on the 8th, but on the 8th there will be activities to raise awareness about future disclosure, to ask for a disclosure and thus its called disclosure day

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The word disclosure can be use in many more cases other than just extraterrestrials and UFO's.

It can apply to disclosure of the truth behind 9/11 (look up the northwood operation, I'm pretty sure that's what its called, if you want to see what government is up to. It's associated with Cuba but it shows that they are not above using civilian lives to promote war/invasion.)

It could apply to the JFK assassination.

The list goes on. Paradigm may be relating it to extraterrestrials but the definition of disclosure does not have anything to do with them in reality.
edit on 2-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

That's how I understood it.

What happens if/when disclosure actually occurs, 2 world disclosure days?

I think the name is wrong...if not many other aspects.

10 years on from the National Press Club, and what has changed... Started well, but never went anywhere. Well, Greer went somewhere...into his own fantasy land. *sigh*

Pradigm Research Group much the same.
edit on 2-7-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Disclosure Again! oh no, hang on til i grab my beer and put my feet up, ok... play> What? nothing again...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Yeah I also think that it will be an ordinary day.I don't think they will disclose
this easily.Let's see what will happen.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
F me...just put your purple nikes on and leave us serious ATS members alone.

Please.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The problem with that approach is that, instead of wanting the truth, groups like that want their view of things to become the truth.

Did anyone of those thought about the possibility of being wrong? They could spend the rest of their lives waiting for something that will not happen because they are waiting for something that exists only in their heads to be acknowledged as truth.

PS: I don't love you.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The only way to usher in disclosure is to work diligently to fight the laughability factor the tin foil hat and believer crowd has saddled us with. Their lack of common sense has ruined it for everybody, unfortunately.

The only way to achieve disclosure is to make this a legitimate national topic, covered by the MSM in a way that will have reporters doing their damn best to one-up rival networks. That environment wont happen until it is desired by the public, the joe public, the everyman, you get the idea. Until this subject can be discussed publicly and folks can then go online and find mature people discussing this intelligently all is lost. Even if there was a peep of general public curiosity, one glance online and they walk away laughing, not to visit the subject again for years and years. This is one of the best boards out there in terms of visibility, but seriously.....just read some of the thread titles here alone, much less actually read the threads. The majority of them are very damaging to the subject, in addition to both promoting and attracting complete ignorance.

The inability to understand this very basic concept, to not know how modern society and reality function, is our own undoing.

Now, to prove my point I think I will go visit all the lights in the sky threads and read how the people there can tell us which aliens they are, what is motivating their ships, and how they are working in secret with the evil government cabal (and Hollywood too, apparently). Laughable.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Closed and all links removed.
We do not allow petitioning and recruiting here. There are more than enough threads on "disclosure" use the ATS SEARH if you wish to discuss all things disclosure further.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on July 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join