It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Disclosure Day - July 8

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi ALL,

i love you

let's get the show on the road!

Washington, DC - Paradigm Research Group has today initiated an international effort to designate July 8 as World Disclosure Day.

Disclosure - the formal acknowledgement by world governments of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - is the primary goal of a growing international truth movement. The purpose of World Disclosure Day is to provide a focal point for people and organizations to come together to assert their right to know extraordinary information being withheld from them by their governments - the truth embargo. World Disclosure Day will also help broaden public awareness of the Disclosure process and those organizations involved in this advocacy work.

*SNIP*

Tomorrow (July 2) is World UFO Day, which was initiated in 2001 and has drawn some modest attention over the years. It is home based at: *SNIP*

"UFO" is of the past. Disclosure is the future, and this is where the emphasis must shift. A national security policy has to be changed, and that is politics - exopolitics.

I KNOW we have brothers and sisters throughout the cosmos

ALL shall be revealed...

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Namaste'

sidenote* Truth is Truth so shall it ALL be revealed, Thank You

We do not allow petitioning and recruiting here.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:
15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on July 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Let me be the first to say:

NOT AGAIN.

See you July 9th...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Do you have any idea how many disclosure dates have come and gone just in the last year?

History says your wrong sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

let's see what happens

will Truth be revealed on that day?

hmmm....would be nice, imo

either way let's continue to raise consciousness and create awesomeness...

thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Tell me why it's important to you to have disclosure. Obviously you believe aliens exists so it won't prove anything to you.

Is your life going to change or will it be "Hey see I told you you so...um ... ok time to go back to work" type of thing.

The government telling us that they've known about aliens is going to change what? More people asking for money for NASA?

Rather pointless for them to come out and say it in my opinion. The world will still go on.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Washington, DC - Paradigm Research Group has today initiated an international effort to designate July 8 as World Disclosure Day.

this is no different than me designating july the 6th as give me a million pounds day, inorder to put pressure on somebody to give me a million pounds.

do they really think if they pick a date the governemnt will feel obliged to come clean or come forward?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
All sentient beings have a unique view of reality. To some of us disclosure is not necessary we channel alien beings and some of us are hybrids. But to others the fear of unknown beings is scary and governments are afraid of destabilizing people who are already on the edge. Let's keep disclosure to ourselves.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

oh nose - not more disclosure

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
what a waste of space
sorry if i seam mean but you got my hopes up and then
the usual let down

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
either way let's continue to raise consciousness and create awesomeness...

Hard to be sarcastic with a comment like that...

Sure, why not.

So, on the 8th, I will do my part by watching some cool alien movies...perhaps do a taken marathon again (come to find out, mom hasn't seen it...might as well pop on over and have her watch it.)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I hope disclosure would be an incredible event with ET on hand. The disclosure of ET would hopefully let incredible new technologies get out to the public. it would change the world, end wars, prove origin of creation, maybe even help those who would like to leave this planet for a more simple and peaceful one.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Tell me why it's important to you to have disclosure. Obviously you believe aliens exists so it won't prove anything to you.

Is your life going to change or will it be "Hey see I told you you so...um ... ok time to go back to work" type of thing.

The government telling us that they've known about aliens is going to change what? More people asking for money for NASA?

Rather pointless for them to come out and say it in my opinion. The world will still go on.

You know...I used to wonder what would really change should disclosure of the epic kind take place...
Lets say for a second its disclosed...yep, ETs have been visiting earth, the nords, the greys, etc...all of that..
Gov slammed some early rogue ETs that abducted people, but anyhow, its out...no, no tech will be traded (we gotta figure it out for ourselves), and no, chances are, we won't be riding in their spaceships anytime soon..just a sort of academic disclosure overall

What would change?

Perhaps nothing much. religions would adjust overnight (arguably they already have), people will still go to work, etc...however, I am a bit of a history lover and sci-fi freak. Just learning of early culture of a alien race would be great enough for me...it won't get me a new ferrari mind you, but it would increase a sense of wonder and awe...also, a new way of looking at the stars would be great...instead of seeing just pretty dots of lights, I would ponder the planets around them, wonder if that world holds life also, what is going on in the worlds circling that star, etc...

Sometimes its enough just to know...no real benefit beyond that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
I hope disclosure would be an incredible event with ET on hand. The disclosure of ET would hopefully let incredible new technologies get out to the public. it would change the world, end wars, prove origin of creation, maybe even help those who would like to leave this planet for a more simple and peaceful one.

Why would an outside race give us "incredible technologies" when we tend to turn everything into a weapon?

We have the desire to gain such tech, but our governmental structure lacks the wisdom to use the tech responsibly...might as well give a baby a loaded gun for similar effect.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx

Now what would you do if this little E.T. made an appearance and was wearing NIKE sneakers?

Pretty cool huh

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Full disclosure of UFOs will never happen in the current system of governments today. Do you really expect that UFOs will be accepted in todays society? I can see it now, the major religions going to war over who really made those aliens "My god did! No mine did! NO my god did not make them, they are a blaspheme that must be removed!" Atheists will have a field day with it.

Most people cannot and will not accept UFOs/aliens as real anyways, so why tell them? Its much more profitable to keep everyone in the dark. Keep buying your manufactured poison, kids!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why would any intelligent species give any of this world governments any new technologies? Knowing what we know of them? The hierarchy of this planet is going to be replaced, to suit humanity and the free world. Good time to give us the new techs, right?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

My name is Jefferson grinnel the 3rd. I would like to help you in your quest for 1 million pounds. Please contact me and....... jk lol i agree though what would it do if they did disclose anything its probably a lie anyway coming from them...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nope its just going to be a ordinary day for all of us.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Now is Paradigm Research Group turn.....next would be Steven Greer Group.....then would be David Wilcock Group......finally would be a few people from ATS.......this pattern keep repeating itself every year......I'm so used to it.

I think real disclosure ("We are not alone....we have been associating with 12 alien species for over 50 years." or something of that nature) only happen if we have Global Controlled Elite Group and MIB Group step in.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by kro32

You know...I used to wonder what would really change should disclosure of the epic kind take place...
Lets say for a second its disclosed...yep, ETs have been visiting earth, the nords, the greys, etc...all of that..
Gov slammed some early rogue ETs that abducted people, but anyhow, its out...no, no tech will be traded (we gotta figure it out for ourselves), and no, chances are, we won't be riding in their spaceships anytime soon..just a sort of academic disclosure overall

What would change?

Perhaps nothing much. religions would adjust overnight (arguably they already have), people will still go to work, etc...however, I am a bit of a history lover and sci-fi freak. Just learning of early culture of a alien race would be great enough for me...it won't get me a new ferrari mind you, but it would increase a sense of wonder and awe...also, a new way of looking at the stars would be great...instead of seeing just pretty dots of lights, I would ponder the planets around them, wonder if that world holds life also, what is going on in the worlds circling that star, etc...

Sometimes its enough just to know...no real benefit beyond that.

Well said, I agree just knowing would be fantastic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join