It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using On You Right Now

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I wonder what a child born of carl jung and margaret mead would be able to do in this old world...he/she could probably really kick some booty...hmmmm....just a thought

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by AeonStorm

Interesting article, but it was clearly biased towards anyone and any media forum that "leans" right. It seems that this article was meant to brainwash me into thinking that any thing Anti Obama is just propaganda. Pretty hypocritical.

I somewhat agree about the biased opinion by using Drudge Report twice in the article ... however I'm a fan of Druge and visit the site more than any other news site so I can attest that the site uses sensationalist (and at times seemingly complete false) Headlines. Often I will see a heading that is suspect and scroll over the headline with my mouse to find a more accurate description in the URL that the headline is linked to.

I began doing this when I discovered that some of the headlines on which I clicked had little if any bearing on the context of the story it was actually linked to ..... Feel free to add any "left-wing" sites that uses that same techniques to sway opinion. I tried to find such a site that is as popular as the Drudge Report but could not.

BTW I've Also seen "left leaning" stories appear on the site even if short lived. Money before programming or programming before money? I guess I'd have to be in-the-know to know.

Respect,

-AS-

P.S. .... I'm a political atheist.

-AS-
edit on 8-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
they're also putting fluoride in the water to dull us down so we can't think clearly giving them more control, it's the same trick Hitler used in Germany to get control of the Nazi's.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zipo29
I was reading your post and something really caught my eye. I need to tell you something I learned about, You talked about the idea of light pulses that could alter your state of mind. THIS IS BEING USED ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

your Optic nerve which is the largest and most direct nerve to your brain will be picking up all this light from the TV.

Correction, the olfactory nerve (CN I) is the most direct nerve to the brain. It has the shortest distance to travel.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
stop watching television altogether!!! ,start researching as much as you can on the internet,do not believe a word the government tells you, start your inner process of enlightenment!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join