It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Brainwashing Techniques They're Using On You Right Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I also remember when I was in Basic Training we had to say Kill,Kill,Kill over and over again. So I guess it's safe to say that was a form of brainwashing also. There were many cadences that we "chanted". As I look back on all of that I feel sick to my stomach...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
These are some of the basic techniques, but I think it's a bit more layered and in depth these days.

I can see through all of those without a glitch, but realize there's a lot more subtle things they do as well.

The best defence is to just disconnect from MSM.

That's how I win

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You mean like if I say terrorist enough times that people might actually believe there are terrorists?

Or if I make a music video with girls wearing next to nothing kissing other girls that little girls might see this and think that's how they're suppose to be?That type of brainwashing?

There's no such thing as brainwashing...say it with me.."there..is..no..such..thing..as..brainwashing..again..I think you get the point!

It's like saying anyone who questions the 9/11 or JFK "events" is a conspiracy theorists,no matter what evidence they produce!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As the OP is pretty much a cut and paste from another website, this thread is now closed and will be removed later today.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

This matter has been settled, we have a new OP and the thread is now reopened.

edit on Sat Jul 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Well that took some doing lol ... Thanks DTOM ... As I said to you in a U2U ... You're a credit to ATS

Peace & Respect,

-AS-

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
S+F,thanks for the heads up that it was a copy and paste job,this is a very intelligent copy and paste job.

makes me think that to get some sanity back into the world we need drastic action as far far as t.v is concerned
www.youtube.com... you americans can start first and then come over to my country the uk and help us out again

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nice thread OP!!
It caught my attention...and so right your quotes are.
To tell you the truth, the past couple of weeks I would visit ATS, browse through the headlines and new threads and leave because there was nothing of interest.
Although these techniques are known to all of us, (we can scence them, but not understand it is being manipulating us most of the time) it is a well put article and an eye opener.
Its like exposing what is hidden in plain sight...
Good work.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Its obviously not working on me...I dont fit in anywhere and that includes all clicks within society. I'm a recovering Alcoholic and dont even fit in at meetings

I'm almost 97% immune to all forms of programming even if delivered via electronic and they,, whoever they are do bombard me hardcore with the electronic platforms.

Im actually quite entertained by it all to be honest...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Its obviously not working on me...I dont fit in anywhere and that includes all clicks within society. I'm a recovering Alcoholic and dont even fit in at meetings

I'm almost 97% immune to all forms of programming even if delivered via electronic and they,, whoever they are do bombard me hardcore with the electronic platforms.

Are you sure you're human superluminal11?
....jk

I wonder what makes you so different... hrmmm lol I guess I'd have to say you're lucky!

Congrats on your recovery, by the way.

Peace,

-AS-
edit on 2-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: bbcode

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
this should be taught to our kids, along with a curriculum, as well as basic math, science and reading, to better protect and defend themselves on what they are going to encounter in the real world, instead of being a daycare while both parents are out working to meet the governments taxes.

instead we send our kids to a government funded public school system that trains our kids to be non thinking tax payers and consumers, while the rich and elite send their kids to schools were they are taught to exploit, profit and use the public school kids.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
use your intution, if it is not of love then it does not serve you

Humans are waking up

thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

So hows about stop eatching cable or tv, and get selective on what radio or internet you recieve your news/info from. I haven't owned a tv since -6 and I see all the goods you people buy into, actually if you watch tv, it's insulting to your conciencness. Blatant Garbage. Go to youtube and listen to Frank Zappa's 'i am the slime', it's 1,000% correct.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ah yes... For some, dealing in social media is a game of conditioning the people. For others that are lucky and/or smart enough, social media is a process, or a game of averting these traps, pits, and lies.

Nice OP and thread. It is coalescing nicely.

(note: I do not necessarily condone any other Zappa sangs)

Plotus: that was weird. We were thinking of the same song at the same time. Good job friend.
edit on 2/7/2011 by MarkJS because: note to Plotus.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The flaw is life is not conducted in a vacuum. Conspiracy Theories such as this require more coordination and focus of power and influence, while maintaining secrecy, than has ever proven to be humanly possible. In the same vein the concept of Alien visitation would logically leave a huge footprint made by a superior race and not simply a hint, or a cadre of Dallas Hit Men would have been exposed years ago. Most of the time the simple answer IS the answer. The BEST brain control expert market Big Macs and Toyota, the NWO cannot combat the 35 Million gun owners in the USA, there are no visitors from space, and Lee Harvey acted alone.

edit on 2-7-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: a black hole

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ad agencies employ these methods to lure us into buying their products.

Let us take the following picture, from the Cracked article.

I would bet if asked what the brainwashing/subliminal element to this ad is, everyone would shout, Boobs! or Sex Sells! But you would not be exactly correct.

One thing advertisers love to do is something called triplicate, or showing/saying something three times. Note in the above picture, the three dots. There is a reason they do this.

source, power of three

The brain finds it relatively easy to grasp threes -- elements, colours and fonts. Push that marginally up to four and the brain gets confused about where to look and what to do, and sends the eye scampering like a frisky puppy on a sunny day.

So why does this happen? For that we might have to go back a little to diaper country. As a child, everything you did and learned seemed to be centered around three -- A,B,C; 1,2,3; Three blind mice, Three musketeers, Trinity, Three Stooges and Huey, Louie and Dewey. (Quack! Quack! Quack!)

Thanks for sharing this article, and bringing these techniques to the forefront of our knowledge.
edit on Sat, 02 Jul 2011 20:33:20 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you Aeon.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Duh! Its amazing how long its taken the majority to figure this sort of thing out. Anything mainstream consider aimed at brainwashing and twisting the sheeple into accepting their new truth. The truth of whatever our masters want us to consider the truth. I cannot mention how many movies. music and most things written are aimed at forming our collective minds into a single point of general conformity.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
What I would like to add and ask ATS users is to possibly help with is more modern and advanced methods of brainwashing including but not excluded to: chemicals and sensory deprivation such as that used in the MK Ultra program. Any type of brainwashing that uses flashing lights to either induce a trance or directly encode a message using flashing (or pulsing) lights. Radio waves that could possibly alter perception (be it trance or other technique).

On A personal note I'm very curious as to how pulsing lights can lead to a trance like state and perhaps even have encoded in the pulses (much like binary) programming that alters thinking.

well - interesting you should say you are interested in learning more about flashing lights and other ways of gaining mind control. I have a few thoughts about that. First off - apologies fro my typing errors. Still recovering from a bad ear infection adn can barely see straight let alone type and spell check. My poor speelling tonight is not a result of lack of intellignece (i hope), just lack of hand eye coordination.

After being ousted from the Forum That Shall Not Be Named, I decided the whole situation needed further digging. Extensive googling, and links within links within links gave me great insight, but I will never be so lucky as to find all those links again to post here. So rather than cite facts with links, I will give what I have retained, and it is up to each person with concerns to do any relelvant digging. Sorry. Like i said, too sick tonight.

As early as world war 2, the american government was using silent sound technology against the enemy. As recently too as the gulf war. They had control of an fm transmitter, and it could seem like a radio station, a military channel, depending on who they wanted listening to it. On top of the regular sounds one would expect, they had a sound that could not be heard, but still would register in the brain, and knowingly used it to cause cofnusion in the enemy.

There have been many discussions about harmonisc and frequencies since the days of Hitler, used simply to disrupt the natural rythm of a person - not sure how real that is.

But I figure if the military is using subliminal sounds, it must be a somewhat reliable tech for them.

But the part that got to me, was that if the military has been using it that long, who else is using it now? How would we know if we were exposed to these sounds and what they were doing to us? They can be used to re-wire the brain. Are we being re-wired right now??
So ATS is probably a safe site. I am betting on it, or I wouldnt be here. So no one jump on me and ban moe over any of this - i do no t point fingers at this forum.
But what about third party ads and banners...how do we know they are not constantly streaming a steady silent buzz of near inaudible noise into our heads? If I was government and wanted to control the conspiracy ppl, i would definately go there! How easy would it be? You dont need shills, no need to spend time and energy monitoring them. Just play them the lullaby! It could even be something that is layered over every youtube video as it is being uploaded. You think you are watching a cuddly kitten chasing a dog, but really you are being re-programmed. Especially viral vids! Ever wonder what makes a vid go viral? I mean sure they are interesting or funny - but a lot of yt vids are. I think it is possible the ones that go viral are the ones with something hidden in them, given a bit of a push out the door so it will go viral and get everyone.
How to stay safe? Keep your speakers turned off? Might help. Maybe just turn them up when there is something you need to listen to, otherwise keeping them on mute.
I am sure it wont be long before they will be able to integrate modified tech into our homes, creating pc fans that have a certain speed or frequency to their hum, microwaves, fridges - hey if it can make a sound that can be modified, it is easy pickin's.

As for the lights. Aside from implanting a flicker into tubes like tv's and monitors that are near imperceptible to the eye, there is also again those flashing ads and banners. Does anyone even ever click those ads that say woohoo you are the millionth winner! Click here!?? if no one clicks them, why do people still pay to have them displayed??

and lets not forget the last thing on my mind - peripherals! Again, not so much this site (mods dont ban me) but other forums the new trend is for flashy avatars. Some are elegant, cool, cute. Some are irritating. But are all those flashing avatars really made by innocent users? If you have an animated av did you make it frame by frame yourself? Did you download it? Did you use a third party software to do it? Are you 100% certain it is not flashing out a code? Think of it, something flashing in your eyes and bothering you - maybe a little effective. How about something flashing in your peripherals, hardly noticed, you have gotten so used to them that your concious mind even tunes them out for you. You are reading posts and such, mind in a perfect state with your guard let down.....

ok, ok - i know no one likes big long posts, and not a lot of ppl will bother reading all this way. I mean, i am sure the bad typing will deter a lot of ppl too. Hey, that is another thought i just had. Our minds are just so easy to get inside, lol. I bet someone out there could even use typos to get into your subconscious. Our mind can process a lot of info - heck 90% of our brains are just sitting there with nothing to do. What if in a long thread like this, I just innocently left a typo here and there - with the out of place letters actually spelling out a message, like give me a star? or Flag me. no dont bother wasting your evening checking - i am not that smart tonight to have gone to all that bother. but food for thought..........
edit on 2-7-2011 by chrissiel123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
All I get is sharp bursts of pain in the right temporal area of my brain with a little nausea. They try to boost cell signal half the time whenever I'm talking on the phone...probably trying to lower the defenses or kill me.

The ones behind all this Mind Control stuff dont like me much at all. I'm a spiteful antagonistic chit in their eyes...but I'm still entertained and intrigued with their interest. Being different has a price I guess.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

ever have periods when you had trouble sleeping? Or staying awake?
You mightnot even know. I had sleep deprivation for months and didnt know it. The only clue for me (aside form the daytime sleep dep symptoms) was that I had stopped dreaming.
I think sleep dep would be the simplest and a very effective form of mind control. How? Ever go to a dr and tell him you think you are having trouble sleeping? Bet he yawned and said blah blah stress, blah blah relax, blah blah exercise. It is a great way to emss with people and have no one cluein . Especially in todays world.
And what would sleep dep do? Depends on the individual. Some might go psycho and go on a killing spree. Most would at the very least become confused easily, lose their short term memory, have periods of missing time, feel anxious or panicky. Easier to control people when they are in such a ZOMBIE state to begin with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join