It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Farewell to Glenn Beck: Good Riddance You Crazy Son...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
some truth, even in that clip designed to ridicule him- global redistribution of wealth is occurring and increasing, how is this nonsense?

It isn't nonsense that's why

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

Originally posted by Advantage
I dont like Beck, any more than I like Jones.. and I feel the same about Maddow, Stewart,

Stewart? I do not get the list you are making here. No one on the left ever even considers the bonehead "comedians" on Redeye so why do so many on the right worship Jon Stewart more than his own viewers do? He is a comedian. When you add Nick Depalo to your list of voices on the right it might make sense. Sorry, not getting it. Why is Mr. Hankey not in your list?

Thats the etc.. didnt know you needed a list of who the talking heads are or who I stopped on while flipping channels for the last nearly 50 yrs.
Sorry you dont get it and choose to center your attention on things with little relevance to the issue.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

The etc. does nothing to explain why so many of you elevate Jon Stewart to the level of right and left wing talking heads on "news" channels and talk radio. He is on tv 2 hours a week telling jokes. He is hardly Rachel or Glenn with 4 hours of audience a day 5 days a week pretending to report facts. Maybe some die hard republicans just do not get that comedy central is not a news channel and never pretended to be. I just do not get it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

The etc. does nothing to explain why so many of you elevate Jon Stewart to the level of right and left wing talking heads on "news" channels and talk radio. He is on tv 2 hours a week telling jokes. He is hardly Rachel or Glenn with 4 hours of audience a day 5 days a week pretending to report facts. Maybe some die hard republicans just do not get that comedy central is not a news channel and never pretended to be. I just do not get it.

Did you read the other posts? Stewart was mentioned. I mentioned him in return.
I dont know if you are assuming that I am a die hard repub, but you'd be wrong again. I listen to many sides of the issues. And as I said, Im sorry you dont get the point and choose to center on the people who speak on TV, who I mentioned, and who they are. There is a lot more "not to get" and it has very little to do with this focus you have on the talking heads.
Anyway, have a great day. Im off to enjoy the oppressive heat.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes I read the other posts but since you listed him as a counter to Glenn Beck or Alex Jones I asked you about what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I could put together a video of anyone who has had 50+more hours on tv, and make them look like an idiot as well.

I am not a follower of glenn nor do I care what you guys think. But that video has no merit to whether hes crazy or not. All that was done was 100+ video clips merged together to make him look crazy, which I will say again, you can do to anyone.

The "ridicule" video even has some fact in it. Ever think hes trying to be that way because it seems you have to act like an idiot to get any attention from an american audience....

Alot of double-standards here on this site.

edit on 3-7-2011 by godfather420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
this video, and the supporters of it, are just indulging in a form of brainwashing

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Went to the page, read as much as I had time to on my lunch break, which was quite a bit. All I see are lies, because they are taken out of context. I have never expected Glen Beck to be perfect. Perfect people end up crucified. But the hateful rheotric I'm getting from this thread and from the page you sourced me too tells me he must be pretty damned close to perfect, because ya'll keep trying to nail him to a tree.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Love you post advantage, I am not sure why we feel the need to have the politicians back, I think they all need to go, but as long as we are unwilling to see this, TPTB win,

I don't know, maybe there is no way out.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

Originally posted by Scoriada
Beck tells the truth.
Why do you people hate him for it?

Must be the truth is too difficult to hear!

Funny how everything he has talked about has been happening!
Funny how when he "IS" wrong...he admits to it!
Funny how he always backs things up with research of facts!
Funny how the White house has done nothing but ridicule him but not prove him wrong...hummmm...if he where wrong then why not call him out on it!

I guess seeing that he uses a chalk board is what really makes him crazzzyy....

I wonder if it where a dry erase board if that would of made a difference...hahaha

It is laughable that you think he has made some kind of predictions about current events.
He never admits when he is wrong because he would constantly be admitting to his lies.
He does not back things up with facts. Thats just silly. The man spins facts to suit his ideology and cater to his right wing fanatic audience.
The white house has done nothing but ridicule him? Seriously? I'm fairly certain they don't give him much of a thought, but if they did, could it be because Beck wrongfully attacked the presidents daughter and wife?
He uses his chalkboard to make extremely flimsy connections between people. As I said in an earlier post, I can make a connection between the fat content of muenster cheese and George Soros given enough chalk.

The truth lies beyond ideologies.

The caliphate that is occurring right now in the middle east and how it has been transpiring was called by him over 6 months ago almost a year ago and he spelled it all out in black and white.
Then there is the fact that he questions Obama giving waivers to none other than his bed pals SEIU. They shouldn't get this favor when they are public sector jobs and should only get medicaid or they can pay for their own health insurance.

How could you compare muenster cheese to George Soros, muenster cheese smells a lot better than the crap he is bringing about. Him and his hedge funds are behind all this and if you want facts well can't provide them. It's plain common sense that a man with his money and past to be doing what he is.

When did Beck attack the president's wife and child? I want your source for this and I believe I know what you are talking about and yes he did defend them.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

Here is a thread specifically asking what the problem with Glenn Beck is.
www.abovetopsecret.com
Tons and tons of his lies are exposed in this thread and the only one that was even rebutted was actually true and the rebuttal was a complete lie.

The man is a pathological liar and there is more than enough evidence in the thread. Have fun, kids.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith

Went to the page, read as much as I had time to on my lunch break, which was quite a bit. All I see are lies, because they are taken out of context. I have never expected Glen Beck to be perfect. Perfect people end up crucified. But the hateful rheotric I'm getting from this thread and from the page you sourced me too tells me he must be pretty damned close to perfect, because ya'll keep trying to nail him to a tree.

Yeah I see all the debunking you did. Way to prove that page false.

Anyone can just say something is wrong. I actually provided the proof. What did you do?

There is probably a good reason not on of the lies that Glenn Beck tells in my link has been shown to not be a lie? Tell me what that reason is.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I'm tired of dealing with you. I told you what was on the web page were lies, because they were taken out of context. In full context, I think most of the readers on this thread would say Beck speaks the truth. But why worry? He's no longer on the air.
As an aside, I saw an interview on CNN or Headline news (don't remember which because it was late, and I was tired). Remember when Beck was on CNN? It was all good then. Now they're blasting him as kook and a nut job because he was on Fox. I watched Beck when he was on CNN. Pretty much the same stuff, without the chalk boards, so what's the difference? On CNN he had pitchforks that people had actually sent to him as a statement concerning the need for the citizens to take control of the government, the way the founders intended.
Perhaps you need to study recent history my friend, before you start spouting off about things you obviously know nothing about.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join