It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art I created in Daz3d [Demon and Alien], Anyone else use this program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hope enjoy them. Let me know your thoughts, thanks. Didn't know you guys had an art section. Cool...
I love using Daz3d and photoimpact. Curious, if anyone else uses Daz3d and what works you have created. Thanks for looking. If you are interested in tubes for your paint program, I only have 1, let me know. I have a female with roses. Email me to see a picture.

*Please respect my work and follow all copyright laws.

These 2 are my favorites works. Enjoy. I did the hair on the female.

Demon: The Devil's Lair

Alien: Attack on Mars

edit on 1-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Very nice work!

Love this sort of art and hope you can post more.

Personally I just never find time to learn these programs, but your alien/female encounter is making me think of taking it up, for sure!

S n F

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Nice pics where did you get the program did you download it online

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
Nice pics where did you get the program did you download it online

Yeah you can download daz3d from their website. It's free too and they also have free things that you can use towards your art creations.

I was going to do this last night but, I was really tired and had to research everything down.

Credits for
Devil's Lair:
Many Thanks to: Daz3d.com V3/M3 | Renderosity.com Gargoyle -Stonemason/Skull-Terrain-Mechanismo/Zombie Texture-Mrsparky Devil's Horns- UweG |RDNA - FrightLights| Webshots.com Flames- fotia_77/Fire-Digidayrl | PhotoImpact.com

Attack on Mars:
Daz3d Studios http:www.daz3d.com JEdwardsPhotography: Sky Backdrop www.wral.com... / AlienDrone: by Antares and Virus from www.planit3d.com Rhino Gloves/Boots: parrotdolphin.deviantart.com... V4, Shadowdancer, Belt, Shirt, Pants A3SD; Daz3d.com From Lourdes www.daz3d.com... s/-/?item=5162 AC Mat - Tara Makeup:www.artistic-creativity.co... m Porsimo, MorphingGod Terrian: www.porsimo.net... mg2 Expressions through V4: www.most-digital-creations.com... G lamour Hair for V4: Mellora Glamour Hair/face: www.graphicallusions.com... Photoim pact Http:www.Corel.com... **Free h ttp://www.gimp.org/ *** FreeGimp Plugin that allows all the Photoshop filters.. **so simple you won't even spend what I spent. *Point it to the name and location of the plugin folder and your done.. 1 .. 2.. 3 www.gimp.org... pi.html
edit on 2-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Good for you- keep working at it! I work with with Maya (the instruction books have DVDs with watermarked programs, so that you can try them out free of charge). Art is total freedom- it's what I do for a living. Give yourself wings if you haven't already; check everything out! 3DS Max is another great program; so is Cinema 4D from Germany. Good luck to you with your art- CincyFreedom

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes I use Daz3D, its an awesome program, I have an account on Deviantart..

thecelestialknight.deviantart.com... is my profile. I have some Daz3D art on there

These you have are awesome, well done, trying to find free models etc... thanks for that

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Yes I use Daz3D, its an awesome program, I have an account on Deviantart..

thecelestialknight.deviantart.com... is my profile. I have some Daz3D art on there

These you have are awesome, well done, trying to find free models etc... thanks for that

very nice work.

You can use free poser products in daz3d, it is compatible. along with photoimpact. Not sure if you know that.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Need to add credit for the pose. Attack on Mars. I missed her.

Land, Jump, Run poses, expressions for V4: Pixeluna
www.renderosity.com...
edit on 14-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join