It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted doll caught on video? Is this real?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
No, I disagree with the sentiment that a doll filmed this itself, evidenced by the fact that a doll doesn't have a brain, also evidenced by the fact that it doesn't have muscular, cardiovascular, circulatory or neurological systems that might be present in a body that has a brain, thus it doesn't have the motor skills required to push a button, hold a camera and walk. Evidenced by the fact that it is a doll.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

but where is your evidence that ghosts do not exist? Where is the evidence that God does exist? It is not as black and white as you would say

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Horribly done.

What really bothers me is the way the camera shakes. If the doll had taken the camera and was moving it around, why is it moving all shaky? Humans naturally shake slightly, and I couldn't imagine a plastic doll to have the same, rapid movements our muscles produce when we hold things.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 15-7-2011 by MrKipling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
What the hell are you on??

That was simply PATHETIC. A complete waste of time. No doll visible. nothing supernatural apart from the wastage of time.

Sigh. Why, ATS.. why?? Your credibitily dwindles with ever thread like this one...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
clearly faked, thats why thedoll is all the way on the left hand side of the stove, or whatever, and you cannt see the whole thing, because somebodies holding it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

I didn't see anything in the video or in the reflection of the oven.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

He wouldn't keep the camera still, and I didn't see anything except for mayonnaise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join