It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted doll caught on video? Is this real?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

FLAGGED: Because I Have Seen Hundreds Of Really Horrible Fake Ghost Videos.

At Least This One Is Amusing.

HOAX: 100% Agree This Needs Placed In The HOAX Bin.

t

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Why was the camera already filming before it was picked up?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, seems he has issues with his house, so he has cams going all over the place of known "hauntings"

he has a crapload of videos, each one being pretty impressive on its own technicals...going through them now, and also seeking out a bit of debunking already present.

I reckon its a total hoax, its just too good to be reasonably believed, however, that in itself is not a good reason why its a hoax...so ya, looking for something more to go on.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I am deldting this from my list. If a house was really that haunted he would not be living there.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
More Teddy Bear Madness (can't tell you how freaking awesome it would have been as a kid to have a haunted teddy bear)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by meathed

FLAGGED: Because I Have Seen Hundreds Of Really Horrible Fake Ghost Videos.

I wish i did flag it now, just so i could of unflagged it.

At Least This One Is Amusing.

Well its not amusing for the victim with this alleged poltergeist doll footage

HOAX: 100% Agree This Needs Placed In The HOAX Bin.

t

Agreed

Its BS like this that has kept me away from these type of threads.

Ps, i wont come back to a thread with this OP

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Alright so judging by the into the camera is on a stand thats about 5-6 feet from the floor... How did the doll manage to be tall enough to pass infront of the camera so you could see its hair then bring it down to about 2 feet from the floor where the rest of the footage seems to have been filmed... without jumping down or just as if magically she floated to the camera picked it up and floated back down...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yes it real!

All poltergeist controlled dolls sound like a slightly asthmatic 40+ year old male breathing.

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, I sent a message to the guy either inviting him here, or to at least answer some questions on there.

See if he replies back...
only sent one question for now (the gravity thing a few posts back)...

Either he will answer back, and then we can engage in some healthy skepticism, or he will ignore me...meh.

I would prefer he simply join ATS and explain it himself personally.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

you need to read his blog. He left the camera recording as he does all the time because of the activity.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

if you have seen his other videos then you know the camera is actually on a bookshelf and it would appear that the doll has climbed the bookshelf

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

so how is he doing this one then? I am not saying I believe 100% but if you watch all his videos, there is quite a lot of footage that appears to be very hard to fake.
edit on 1-7-2011 by fredthebed84 because: edit link

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
bumping for somebody to debunk that TV video.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
ok, got a reply from him

(reference from a message to him
the question posed was:
Question 1: in your doll steals the video, can you explain the appearance that the doll sort of floated down to ground level verses standard gravitational pull?)

Re: ATS discussion starting up

answer to your questions:

let me start with, please read my blogs and watch all of the videos before asking too many questions, as a lot of people dismiss a particular video without knowing the whole story. There is a large number of my videos that no one can explain away as a "fake" with any real evidence. I tend not to go onto forums and discuss my videos, as I already spend alot of time answering the 100+ emails and comments a day I get in my inbox from my Youtube channel, my facebook page and my blog. If you send me the link, I will have a look at this one though.

question 1. I can't explain what I did not see. As I did not have any other cameras operating in the kitchen at the time, all I have is the footage of the iphone. The iphone was left on a bookcase, as I was leaving it there to record as I often do leave cameras around the house, especially the kitchen which has had a fair amount of activity in it.

in regards to backwards audio. This was first discussed 6 months ago when I first posted the video, a couple of people have jumped on the bandwagon about it in the past month or so and think they have rediscovered America or something. The entity has in the past #ed with my recordings, including screwing around with the audio. I mean really. I have the supposed talent to make these videos, yet I add in crappy reused audio from a previous video? or do something simple like reverse my voice? If I was going to do that, I would just use someone else's voice. The few idiots that are banging on the audio have not even attempted to try and debunk any of the "harder" evidence that I have shown, like showers taps turning on, toilets flushing, bookcases being knocked over, I could go on and on, but you get what I am trying to say. I also find it funny when someone watches the video where the bookcase is moving around and the bear peaks around the corner, so everyone says FAKE, and of course it would be easy for someone to be standing around the corner holding the bear. BUT, what people forget to mention then is how the hell is the full bookcase moving around. I have both handheld and multi camera angles on that bookcase in the past week or two and the most anyone can come up with is "hole in the wall behind the bookcase", even though I have shown that I have solid wood walls and that there is no hole in the wall. So I tend not to worry too much about what the skeptics think, as they will either believe or not believe

He also asked for the link to the thread direct...see if he pops in and talks for himself, otherwise, if there are any questions, feel free to ask and I will see what he has on it
(no, not going to ask stupid questions...legit questions, things that may or may not prove this)

else, just mail him yourself, however, I think it would be best if we just get him in here overall...if he is swearing to this being legit, perhaps we can get some ATS members to spend a bit of time at his place

edit on 2-7-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thank You For Your Work In Contacting The "Haunted".

Could You Ask Them When/IF They Plan On Collecting The AMAZING RANDI'S Money, Cable Network Ghost Show's Fees Or Any Documentary Plans.

Not Stating That They Are Only Doing This For Money. Assuming They Want Fame Also...

I Am Calling Shenanagans:

Watch ALL Videos & Read ALL Blogs. Sure, No Problem. IN HELL!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Fake obviously. The method? It's a NannyCam hidden in a doll.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I am terrified of dolls from my childhood.
I don't know whether it is real or not
but I am terrified by this thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
so how is he doing this one then?

easy, either fishing line attached to the tv, or some mechanism underneath the tv moving it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

Hmmm well.

I can't say that I can debunk anything it just comes down to what you believe is more likely I suppose.

I might ask though, how are we sure that those 3 cameras are indeed filming the same thing at the same time as at least in a few frames for me the movement of the TV's doesnt seem to match from one camera to the next.
Once you consider that it could be the same camera filming a tv wobbling from different angles at different times then how it could be faked becomes trivial.

Even if the cameras are indeed filming the same thing from 3 different angles then I would ask. If you saw a magician make a TV wobble on stage and you could see around it 360degrees would you take that as proof that he had supernatural powers?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
reply to post by davespanners

so how is he doing this one then? I am not saying I believe 100% but if you watch all his videos, there is quite a lot of footage that appears to be very hard to fake.
edit on 1-7-2011 by fredthebed84 because: edit link

The other obviously fake videos totally discredit anything else he's produced. Like a magician, you can be confounded by a certain illusion, but in the end you know it's not real.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join