It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted doll caught on video? Is this real?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is a Youtube user named "nqghosthunter" that has been posting footage of a ghost in his house since late last year. His newest video appears to show an actual haunted doll walking around with his phone. You can see the reflection of the doll in the oven at the end of the video. I have seen a lot of videos on Youtube about ghosts and the like, but this one really freaks me out. I would be interested to see what other people think of this.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

I can tell ya one thing, that guy is no Jim Henson.

That, and I'm a little dizzy after watching that

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You Really Need Someone Here On ATS To Help You Determine The Authenticity Of This Video?

Then, YES It Is 100% Real and, And, AND...Look Out Behind You...Chucky's Whore Daughter Is Right Behind You With A Sharpened Digital Camera Of Death.

Oh The Horrors, The Horrors, The Horrors...

Fun Video, Thanks

link   
Hmm I have doll phobia so i took me some courage to click play I can tell you.

After watching though i'm disappointed
A question to the op, can you think of a single way that this could maybe be faked and not actually a doll walking around with a camera phone? I know I can

link   
Hoax.
Second line',,,,,,,, HOAX and a pathetic attempt at that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I'm Sorry but i failed to see anything

This is a huge fail and at best a guy running/walking around with one of those teddy bear Camera nanny spying dolls. or bears

Fail

You wanna know what else stinks about this video. If it were a doll and taking the camera why was the camera sitting there already recording in an upright position? The Video was already recording before the purported doll grabbed the camera.

Comon the reflection didn't show anything this is a hoax at best.

UPDATE****
This is the doll he purports was holding the camera

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab586008e914.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OH, the doll filmed its self????????

Well he had better hope it does not make any long distance phone calls.

Just not seeing it. Going to have to call hoax on this one.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a wannabe trying to get his chance into hollywood visual effects, poor poor poor....

But i was hoping for a better glance at the doll, you know, barbie kinda dressing slutty and what have you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't believe the film is legit.. but I can say dolls have always creeped me out..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Maybe she interviewed herself for audition to be sent to the Island of the Dolls.

Nahh, looks faked.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lol the dolled filmed it self .. we see a fuzzy reflection of course...real course not but medicore laughs at best

reminds me of that frog that would only dance when nobody was looking !

lemme tell you ! i was watching seed of chucky when i made my sn i would love to meet one of those dolls

if they place nice of course .... if they mess around then boot f$$$$ his face into the ground.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Going to go with laughably fake

yet highly amusing to watch...checking his other videos out...got one where a teddy bear peeks around a door as a bookshelf is going nuts.

at about .35
Teddy is upset about the noise.

heh

now to watch all this guys videos...dammit, I love good cheesy ghost crap

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wished a real ghost would give this guy a wedgie so hard he could not walk straight for a week. People like this is what makes REAL footage of this or anything dismissed as being fake. I find nothing funny about this crap at all.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So his doll is actually alive? Hey, it breathes and everything... That's know poltergeist, it's a rip off of puppet master.This is so fake.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
For Those Who Are Not Terrified By Dolls, Watch This Creepy Destination Truth YouTube Clip.

The Best I Could Find To Embed Is A Video Taken From Recording A TV Screen, Which In Itself Is Kinda Scary.

Judge For Yourself If Plausible...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Calling horse crap on this.

I can hear someone breathing.

That and one more thing...

Do you realize the amount of energy it would take to manifest something to this level? Not to mention....why the crap would it waste its time making video?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
so, been sort of poking through his videos, and ultimately I think what we have is a greenscreen going on here.

however, there was one video that sort of made me pause...

at about the :38 mark...I have been trying to figure out how this would be set up with greenscreening and clever use of time lapse...sort of drawing a blank here.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

LOL!

"SNuggies" pissed off cousin !

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I want the minute I spent to watch that back.

2nd

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
2 questions.

Why has this been flagged ?

Why isn't this already in the HOAX forum?

This thread is BS and a total waste of time.

edit on 1-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join